Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls (58677 Views)

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Is It Fashola That Is Contesting Or Ambode? / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Poll For Lagos State Governor, Choose Your Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by knoph2007: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
drfk001:

I didn't criticize for just no reason. you can read I believe and you saw the reason I gave
thanks for responding, how come business are not thriving in other states where there is no tax as you have said like Lagos. Forget the tax. The amount paid is not the problem but basic amenitites which is lacking from the federal such as electricity, security,etc. And mind you to attain mega city is not cheap. Even Agbaje will confirm you that it cos much to run biz(tax wise) in developed nation of the world.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ElFenomeno1: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lagos needs continuity and federal presence
Lagos needs someone who understands the structure and parastatals
Lagos does not need a talkative company executive whose bold ideas are riddled with flaws and can't be substantiated
Lagos needs someone who can call on able hands for support or advice if sh....it hits the fan
Lagos needs someone whose political godfather is not an exconvict

Ambode is the man
Dont make no mistake!!!
One Lagos for all

#SaiAPC #SaiAmbode #SaiAdebule.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by lyricalz: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jk we trust,
Jk we know
U dey there dey shout ambo ambo
B4 u go know awa ti de
Jk na him b d man
Jk na him b d real change
Ambo na d fake change

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by usbcable(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Okudiover:
I ws going for ambode but when I heard of the oba's death wish on us igbos I say make I vote Agbaje.
The Oba is mistaken.
But have you ever heard of ethnic sentiments from APC before now.

PDP is the one making the whole case an ethnic vendetta. Lagos has always welcomed ibo and other tribes alike. Or why do you see so many successful ibo kinsmen here witb properties that they dont have in their home town.
It goes to show jow accommodating Lagosians Yorubas and APC has been to your kinsmen.
Kindly vote APC vote Ambode.

7 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by iamdjtune: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
with the stupid utterance by The OBA.. We Igbos Don't Like Being Threatened.... so Bleep Any Party He's Supporting... Hit Like IF You agree

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by usbcable(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Abm4real:
JK for the job, not a puppy
He is already a puppy to a George an Ogunlewe and a Koro.
Most likely he will even add Gani Adams amd GEJ to his list.

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by sunsewa: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=datribune post=32409495]

[b] Ar u always dis clueless or do u get ur news rumour frm Okupe's Twitter handle?.
Unlike GEJ, d weakest, most corrupt & effeminate leader nigeria has ever had, history will be kind to Asiwaju. Asiwaju is a patriot & a revered leader of lagos state & indeed nigeria whose achievements 4 our country is legendary frm d dark days of d struggle 4 democracy. Tinubu is instrumental to d deepening of democracy in nigeria by scuttling d ambition of d dysfunctional PDP to turn Nigeria into a one-party hegemony.
Stop d rumours & focus on facts. To date d only accusation against d Jagaban was d politically orchestrated allegation dat he had a foreign account. dis allegation by d OBJ govt was found to be spurious as he had d account b4 becoming governor of lagos state. Allegations against Tinubu ar baseless & unproven unlike Bode George, d leader & godfather of PDP in lagos state who is an ex-convict dat was jailed for corruption. Kudos to nigerians 4 agreeing wit d Asiwaju dat d so-called largest party in Africa has nothing to offer d nigerian masses. Jk is Just Kidding - Ambode 4 lagos.

forget party politics, but endeavor standing on the truth,when u know the truth,and don't allow sentiments to cloud ur human senses,by twisting truth, apply ur brain and compare tinubu assets or wealth b4 1999 and now,it's very glaring,or haven't u heard his interview n 2006,how fashola helped him n selling his building n Lagos,for him to offset his bill's while n exile during Abacha regime,just 18yrs ago,then how come his present investment scattered in different biz segment, pls wise up.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by usbcable(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
iamdjtune:
with the stupid utterance by The OBA.. We Igbos Don't Like Being Threatened.... so Bleep Any Party He's Supporting... Hit Like IF You agree
even without the Oba sauing thr rubbish you guys had no intention to be objective with your choice other than ethnic reasons.

Ignore tribal sentiments my dear and vote Ambode

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Babzrockman: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
AMBODE Lole she

5 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by femi4: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Lagos needs continuity and federal presence
Lagos needs someone who understands the structure and parastatals
Lagos does not need a talkative company executive whose bold ideas are riddled with flaws and can't be substantiated
Lagos needs someone who can call on able hands for support or advice if sh....it hits the fan
Lagos needs someone whose political godfather is not an exconvict

Ambode is the man
Dont make no mistake!!!
One Lagos for all

#SaiAPC #SaiAmbode #SaiAdebule.

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by shewenzy: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has expressed support for a former Accountant General of the state, Mr. Akinwunmi Abode, as governor in 2015.

Akiolu said this at the launch of a biography of Ambode titled, ‘The Art of Selfless Service’ in Lagos on Thursday.

He said while addressing guests at the event that there was no more room for hide and seek as it was time to let Lagosians know who their next governor would be.

He said other governorship aspirants had the right to run but he would pray for Ambode to lead the state.

The Oba, who spoke intermittently in English and Yoruba, said, “We say we are here to launch a book but we know why we are here. We the elders had met and discussed and the people have said that Ambode will be the governor.

so some people hasactully liiied to us..........shine your eyes lagosians shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by drfk001(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
knoph2007:
thanks for responding, how come business are not thriving in other states where there is no tax as you have said like Lagos. Forget the tax. The amount paid is not the problem but basic amenitites which is lacking from the federal such as electricity, security,etc. And mind you to attain mega city is not cheap. Even Agbaje will confirm you that it cos much to run biz(tax wise) in developed nation of the world.
Bro who told you businesses aren't thriving in other states. This is another problem we have @ state level always blaming the federal government for all the problems. I live and run a business in Lagos, I pay my taxes and levies but all I noticed in my neighborhood from the state government over the last 4 years is patching of a 100m stretch of road. My question is don't my neighborhood deserve more from the government.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by pegasusautos: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Seal your lips there! He is a greedy unrepentant thief. Do you know circumstances that led to him leaving civil service? Are you a civil servant? Do you know how strained ordinary people are under apc greed?

flopriddy:
Akinwunmi Ambode,the prime politician.A veritable template of continuance democracy.A man who has deccusate all strata of civil service treasury.Here's a man who has been part of the new Lagos,every step of the way.
Lagos has witnessed tremendous transformation in 16 yrs! Consistency and consolidation has contributed immensely to this.Thus,the lagos of our dream needs a continuity of delivery of set standards & ideologies.
Fellow lagosians,the power of continuity rest in your hands. As you exercise your franchise on saturday,vote Akinwunmi Ambode; the best man for the job.
Remember,We are what we repeatedly do.Excellence,then,is not an act,but a Habit.
Vote APC!!! Vote Continuity!!!

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Kentrasso(f): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
This one pass presidential election o.
Over 1000shares??
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by daddynasa: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
arcis:

Lagos is moving Forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Apc AApc
Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc A Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc ApcA Apc
Apc Apc( ) Apc Apc
Apc Apc( ) Apc Apc
Apc Apc( ) Apc Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc ApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApc

Apc ApcApcApcApcApcAp
Apc ApcApcApc Apc ApcA
Ap c Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcAp
Apc Apc ApcApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApcApc
Apc Apc
Apc Apc
Apc Apc

ApcApc
ApcApcApc
ApcApcApcApca apcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApcApcApcApc
ApcApcApcApc
ApcApcApc
. so a youth (acclaimed leader of tomorrow) did this? Nigeria's future in trouble SMH

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nickymezor(f): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Rooting for AMBO....APC all da way

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by hazyfm: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
gorkypark:
Fellow Nigerians, judging from the results of the May 28th General Elections, this will stand as a test for the likelihood for the Lagos Gubernatorial Results

HIT LIKE FOR JIMI AGBAJE

HIT SHARE FOR AKINWUNMI AMBODE

Moderators, front page please!

AMBODE ALWAYS AHEAD

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by arcis: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
[s][quote author=pegasusautos post=32410922]Seal your lips there! He is a greedy unrepentant thief. Do you know circumstances that led to him leaving civil service? Are you a civil servant? Do you know how strained ordinary people are under apc greed[/quote[/s]

Another cheap propaganda from Pdpdogs, shows any documents that's shows the circumstances that led to him leaving lagos service Or else keep your dirty mouth shut before Angel from heaven will decend on you...
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by harbarzzy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please let us support Ambode for better lagos..we can av a better Lagos with Apc as d president and governor this term.

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by usbcable(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
pegasusautos:
Seal your lips there! He is a greedy unrepentant thief. Do you know circumstances that led to him leaving civil service? Are you a civil servant? Do you know how strained ordinary people are under apc greed?

please what are the circumstances?
I know its one of those lies PDP has feed you guys.

FYI
HE wasnt sacked.
He resigned honorably.
see the below articles(written in 2012) and videos for enlightenment

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/an-accountant-generals-example/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey2X3aMnmpM

please stop such propaganda against this man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by naijasaints: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Its only Ambode that can fulfill his electoral promises.So lagosians vote wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
usbcable:

He wont because you guys are putting etjnic sentiments into the whole matter

Can you explain please?
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by crusufixo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Since some peeps have been preaching change ( Which by the way I dont oppose ),and the change happened at the federal level, then that change must spread every where.......

Hence, i would root for change to also occur in Lagos.........Jimi Abaje all the way !!!!!!!!!! ( Am not a fan of either party, i just believe in fairness )

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ihesiuloa(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that
was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

He said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to Lagosn­side this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ances­tors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”
I really do not believe that a title holder in Lagos state could come up and make such blasphemy in public I still do not think such aa figure of that magnitude could comment such.. However, if truly he has indeed altered such statement then SOMEBODY should please tell him that we have long past such era' where one would be cajoled or intimidated in doing something against his or her will! If he hasn't learnt yet he should take a cue on the last presidential election to know that the power of the PVC solely lies in the hands of the holder! He cannot choose for anyone who to vote for just like the Obi of Onisha or any other titled person(s) in the East cannot compel or force any Yoruba residing in the east to vote for his candidate! I think he should stop making empty threat on innocent, low abiding and tax paying citizens of Lagos state or he faces the wroth of the law.. Even our "no nonsense" buhari will not side him on this matter because he himself is trying to sanitize this great Nation from bigots claiming to have authority, be warned!

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ihesiuloa(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that Lagos was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

He said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ances­tors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029
I really do not believe that a title holder in Lagos state could come up and make such blasphemy in public I still do not think such aa figure of that magnitude could comment such.. However, if truly he has indeed altered such statement then SOMEBODY should please tell him that we have long past such era' where one would be cajoled or intimidated in doing something against his or her will! If he hasn't learnt yet he should take a cue on the last presidential election to know that the power of the PVC solely lies in the hands of the holder! He cannot choose for anyone who to vote for just like the Obi of Onisha or any other titled person(s) in the East cannot compel or force any Yoruba residing in the east to vote for his candidate! I think he should stop making empty threat on innocent, low abiding and tax paying citizens of Lagos state or he faces the wroth of the law.. Even our "no nonsense" buhari will not side him on this matter because he himself is trying to sanitize this great Nation from bigots claiming to have authority, be warned!

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by usbcable(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Can you explain please?
I suddenly noticed an upsurge of SE and to a large extent SS voters wanting PDP in Lagos as a 'payback' to Tinubu for his assumed role in the presidential election.

While it is okay to want Jimi based on his campaign promises it is total lack of objectivity and foresight to want him just as a 'revenge' mission for what Tinubu and the Yorubas did.

And PDP is currently riding that ethnic wave and its bad for the society. Look at the consequences atbthe FG level.
nothing good comes out of tribal bigotry. Okorocha has been preaching same thing recently

vote right
vote wisely
vote A+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by pegasusautos: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
NA YOUR PAPA MOUTH DIRTY, YOU CHEEKY COW

arcis:
[s]
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by datribune: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
sunsewa:

forget party politics, but endeavor standing on the truth,when u know the truth,and don't allow sentiments to cloud ur human senses,by twisting truth, apply ur brain and compare tinubu assets or wealth b4 1999 and now,it's very glaring,or haven't u heard his interview n 2006,how fashola helped him n selling his building n Lagos,for him to offset his bill's while n exile during Abacha regime,just 18yrs ago,then how come his present investment scattered in different biz segment, pls wise up.

If d Asiwaju is corrupt & walking free then it's an indictment on GEJ.

As i said stick to facts & not rumours. To date ALL allegations against Tinubu ar mere rumours unlike d ex-convict, Bode George d PDP's godfather in lagos state.
Jk is Just Kidding - Ambode 4 lagos.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Tonason: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
gorkypark:
Fellow Nigerians, judging from the results of the May 28th General Elections, this will stand as a test for the likelihood for the Lagos Gubernatorial Results

HIT LIKE FOR JIMI AGBAJE

HIT SHARE FOR AKINWUNMI AMBODE

Moderators, front page please!

JK is the best man for LAGOS state. It high time Lagosians should raise up against godfather. TInubu is sucking Lagos dry.
JK all the way.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ihesiuloa(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=Lemon12 post=32401438]Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that Lagos was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=11302
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by pegasusautos: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Exclusive: Dirty Ambode Forced To Resign Over N20b Theft!
Breaking News, Features
February 10, 2015
A+ A-
Share on emailEmail Share on printPrint
Exclusive: Dirty Ambode Forced To Resign Over N20b Theft!

The All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate for Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, has lied that he was not fired or forced to resign from the Lagos State Civil Service.

The former Accountant General made told the bare faced lie at a reception in his honour by Eko Club, one of the earliest and frontline membership clubs in Lagos State.

In a statement by his Director of Media and Communications, Steve Ayorinde, the APC candidate said he voluntarily retired at 49 from the Lagos state civil service in 2012.

NP can authoritatively report that Amode was to be sacked by Lagos Governor,Babatunde Fashola over the theft of N20b from the coffers of the state but was persuaded by his graft father Bola Tinubu to allow the thief a soft landing.

There were three culprits in the financial crime uncovered in 2010 by auditors in the state at the peak of the fraud allegations by the ‘True Face of Lagos’ against Fashola and the counter ones by the ‘New Face of Lagos” against Tinubu and his boys in the system.

The missing N20b was a crime involving Akin Ambode who was Accountant General of the state,Tunde Fowler the chairman of Lagos Infernal Revenue Service , Olumide Ogunmola who was the Managing Director of Alpha Betta and Rotimi Oyekan the then Finance Commmissioner.

All investigations by the state government later revealed that Ambode was at the heart of the massive heist .

This was Fashola decided to sack Ambode until Tinibu steeped in to insist that he must be given a soft landing of resignation.The least powerful governor in Nigeria was forced to bow to the dictate of the grandfather of fraud in the state.

Unknown to Fashola then,Tinubu was already preparing to crown the thief as the governor of the state.

Tinubu recently told an associate that he was not looking for a governor in Amode but “a cashier”.

Indeed Ambode is very experienced in the art of theft and the best man for the job of pillage of Lagos resources .

http://nigeriapulse.com/exclusive-dirty-ambode-forced-to-resign-over-n20b-theft/

usbcable:

please what are the circumstances?
I know its one of those lies PDP has feed you guys.

FYI
HE wasnt sacked.
He resigned honorably.
see the below articles(written in 2012) and videos for enlightenment

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/an-accountant-generals-example/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey2X3aMnmpM

please stop such propaganda against this man
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by mendoakala(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.