Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (50341 Views)

Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
falconey:
smiley hmmmm

Y sighing bro smiley
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by naijaboiy: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol I like d way u admit it bro. Yes one of d listed depicts me but that was in d past. If I discover I am almost displaying such attitude, I correct myself.
That's the way it should be smiley
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by ronald4lif(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wristwatch, which are you a complicit of
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Troublemaker, am I safe?
yea
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Wristwatch, which are you a complicit of

Lol bros I no understand oo. Are u saying among the list? cool
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
yea

Heart beat slowing down lol smiley
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's the way it should be smiley

That's my guy smiley
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Heart beat slowing down lol smiley
until it suddenly stops cheesy
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by ronald4lif(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol bros I no understand oo. Are u saying among the list? cool

Yes, among the list.
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tosin n dis guy called Wristwatch self enh una own don dy too much ooo
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by snowhyt(f): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Hehehe. You know the worst part? The girl walked away without saying a word to him. Mofo was still kneeling down, perhaps thinking of how to try again another day. Grade A foolishness!
a guy did thesame thing in my schl bt this time around it was infront of one of the banks in the schl compound; d girl walked away yet d guy followed her until one of the security men at the bank embarrassed him
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Googleus(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
SHE tell d guy "lets cuddle” and when she say "lets cuddle" she mean aggressively make-out and grab me everywhere every now and then....

Some Guys will only be pressing bre.ast like Eba, must you be Destructive.

thats Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That can Piss Ladies Off
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Googleus:
SHE tell d guy "lets cuddle” and when she say "lets cuddle" she mean aggressively make-out and grab me everywhere every now and then....

Some Guys will only be pressing bre.ast like Eba, must you be Destructive.

thats Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That can Piss Ladies Off

hahahaha. Nah ur view be dat oo. Who see fresh eba whey e no go press hard
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
until it suddenly stops cheesy

Ah wickedness!
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, among the list.

Ehnnn ehmmm *scratching my head*
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:

Hahaha baba nah God oo but I respect tosyne2much ooo.
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
Baba no mind us jawe cool
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Msquare220: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Just passing,,,
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Msquare220:
Just passing,,,

LOL where?
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by tosyne2much(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahaha baba nah God oo but I respect tosyne.2much ooo.
Bros you are spotted cool
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros you are spotted cool

LOL bros. U know d proverb "Esin waju ni eyin wo sa re"
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by kinibigdeal(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
diddydiva:
Number one and four really piss me of. and when a guy talks too much undecided gosh i be like wtf

Your dp hen! undecided
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Esdb3: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
I don't know what you guys aim to achieve with all these kind of posts and I don't know why it makes front page.
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by onadana: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wearing trouser and yet not man enough to satisfy them in bed.Three minute men. cool
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Caracta(f): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Excessive stalking and calling! Jeez! Not nice abeg.
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by justmag(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hahah. This guy is ridiculous. Lol.
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by slap1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
fergiiosugo:
Wts with all dis kine thread nowadays.....
I tire. Not that it makes the concerned persons change for good.
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Emodeee: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
@op If you dn't do these things, ladies will complain.
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Esdb3: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:

LOL bros. U know d proverb "Esin waju ni eyin wo sa re"

You might not know, but you have just killed him with that statement. You think you are complementing him but a sharp dude knows you just murdered him. Perhaps you did it intentionally?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.