Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (88489 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Danbam(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Its quite undermining for a monarch of high status like him to be making use of despicable words like dat. Duno y most people aint against wat d king said. Wats happened to freedom to vote & b voted 4? Freedom of movement/settlement anywia in d country If d king wants any1 to b dia, e shl av done it via other ways & nt sending death threats to fellow 9jarians. Aint dis ways of starting wars & riots D king shl provide further xplanations to dt. Tis belittling of som1 of his pedigree.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by coolviv: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok oooo. Hope you say these things in your prayers when you go to church.
ManMountain:
God punish Ohaneze, we are waiting for this day to come in Lagos. Let see how Ibos survive this.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by austinbrown: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oba of Lagos is a dirty bastard
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Udmaster(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Aigbofa:

Flat headed mor.on. The Ohanaeze toothless ultimatum is almost up, you are a bastad if at the end you don't start making trouble in Lagos.
aww! Ofe Mmanu like you is a Cowardly Baboon! We Igbos will continue to dominate Lagos economy!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by cayus9: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
If you like vote agbaje so far is not flat head like u
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by cayus9: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ajeokuta ma mu omi sorry die lagoooon straight
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by francisbiz: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
BabaO2:
No faceless olosi omoale ohaolosi should insult our royal father as they usually freely and openly insulted their own elders.
you mean your LOYAL oba
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by oladele97: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
HsLBroker:
this your statement is not right, According to Nigeria constitution which is supreme to anybody or group, there is freedom of choice and the Oba of Lagos don't have that power to forpce his own choice of interest on anyone, that is why i respect Awujale of Ijebu for telling jonathan that he can't force the ijebus to vote for anyone.

You said the Igbo should pack there load out of lagos, if they do, do you know how many yorubas will suffer in Lagos because Slot as a company is own by an igbo man, i said this because I know him one on one and I can't count how many yorubas working for him at Computer Village alone and there are many more thousands like slot in Lagos. Mind you, I'm a full born Yoruba man..

My brother let's go back to history: during civil war they all left for the villages and leave there business here in lagos......if not for the kindness of our fathers they wouldn't have allow them to re claim there property the way ijaw people did
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by zimoni(f): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijababe:

'Who are you people?!'

And I thought you people said you make up more 60% of Lagos?! undecided Ohaneze should compel Igbos to use their votes for the Igbo interest if they so wish rather than issue meaningless threats across the Niger.

Ambode, distanced himself from the message almost immediately, PDP on the other hand are using it. How we only hold APC accountable for an ethnocentric comment they did not make is beyond me!

Well, I blamed the King for this unnecessary issue.

These people voted for Jonathan with their huge population(so-called 48%) yet Buhari won Lagos State.

Let them all vote for PDP, APC will still win. Apart from Yoruba votes, there's also huge Hausa votes. So, why the unnecessary altercation?

Kabiyesi started the unnecessary issue. Let them vote for PDP, it's their decision. Ambode will still win.

No Lele Whatsoever.

No Shaking.

Ambode Till 2019.

God Punish That Baskart Called JKidding.

Oloriburuku Akotileta Omo Irankiran. The divisive politics will consume him eventually.

Baskart.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Udmaster:
aww! Ofe Mmanu like you is a Cowardly Baboon! We Igbos will continue to dominate Lagos economy!

The Ohanaeze ultimatum alone is enough to cause trouble for you empty barrels. No one gives ultimatum to obas in Yorubaland. If you don't like him you are free to pack your fake wares and scram.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cant believe that some pipu are supporting wat that old hag said. Lemme ask u, how will u feel f d Obi of Onitsha (wom i know is not stupid) says such to the yorubas in the east? Will u take it likely? of cos not! u guys are just being unnecessarily bias and tribalistic. Wo s d Oba? Is he God? Wat does he have dat odas dont? Wat has he don dat odas havnt done? WHO IS HE?! JUST AN OLD, DIRTY STINKING, UNREASONABLE FOOL! Dont worry, we shall see if he wont be called a bastard after d gubernatorial election.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
igbos should be carefull...please dont make him more angry... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by onlyson16(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos an ultimatum!

Is this a joke? Insulting the Lagos monarch is thoughtless, insolent and rash! This might make things even worse!

stu pid comenet ...aturu gba shuu

1 Like

rahazaqa:
Reallly? you have forgotten 1966, ..you forgot how your fathers.mothers,soldierss and your families were killed by Benjamin Adekunle and Obansanjo.
i'm not old enough to recall 1966,I believe only fools does.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Bholarji18(f): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
gibson81:

Thunder go fire your mouth! how many businesses does ur lazy Yorubas have in Lagos. over 60% of businesses in Lagos are owned/or managed by Ndigbo. Igbo's practice pure democracy check ur history, and no stupid traditional ruler can influence the decision of of an Igboman, not even in the East, cos if you are King it's for your family, you don't feed anyone. I , personally will Vote Jimi let your drunk Oba cause flood in Lagos. His curse will return to his households a million fold.
. And I begin 2 wonder why u can't stay in d east 2 do ur 60% business?Its simply b'cos u need d Yorubas 2 buy ur goods!Its high time we realise dat we need 2 co-exist.Though I am not in support of what d oba said if truly he said it o bt u pple started it,ganging up against d yorubas simply b'cos Fashola did not allow u 2 sell on every space available in Lagos.No ill feelings,we just don't want Lagos 2 go bak 2 what it used 2 be.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by tbarrister(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
ON AREWA WE STAND. WE WARNED THE YORUBAS BUT THEY WERE BUSY FORMING SOPHISTICATION. TODAY JIMI AGBAJE WINS, TOMORROW THEY WILL ASK FOR A DEPUTY GOVERNOR,, NEXT FOR THE POSITION OF THE GOVERNOR AND NEXT THEY WILL WANT A CHANCE TO PRODUCE THE NEXT KING OF LAGOS AFTERALL IT IS A NO MANS LAND. NO IKECHUCKWU OR EMEKA CAN ISSUE AN EMIR AN ULTIMATUM IN THE NORTH, THE NEXT DAY THEY WILL BE COUNTING THIER DEAD BODIES. IT SURE US DIE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by watbas: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
To be honest that sounds harsh. I would have prefer the king to stay calm. But can we compare this to what you guys are doing with your own people in rivers state where you kill monarch and apc guys?

Lemon12:
Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

This stewpid oba should be dragged to ICC
Hope the international community are watching....

Cuz i swear many yoruba folks in my hood will be drown in River niger even before saturday
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
So as the Oba refuses to apologise and retracts his statement,it is important for all igbo to stay at alert against this imminient threat.Go to your nearest igbo gunrunner,stockpile arms,gird your loins and make fast to defend your markets and neighbourhoods....Your brothers from Ohaneze youth have your back, any deaths in this incitement you conceed will be avenged in all yoruba communities in all eastern states..
Don't be caught unawares,defend thy selves....

All your comments are just dead wrong and are heating up the polity. Is this supposed to be a joke to you? Do you know what you are saying?

I am sure you are very far from Lagos and are inciting your fellow Igbos to die for you so you can reap the benefits of their sacrifice, Biafra. I hope Igbos are wiser to see through the evil utterances of people like you.

War is an absolute NO!

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by declanogadinma(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
There's no need for the OBA to apologise we igbo people we reply him with our vote[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by vanunu: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
ajealadick:

I thought they will tell us what they will do. They go into others territories to tell the people what to do? In as much as it it wrong for the Oba to say what he did, it is and insult to give an Oba ultimatum in his land. Especially coming from Ohaneze youths, should the matter happen then will flee Legos.

Little children are now insulting this foolish oba because of his stupidity and lack of wisdom
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by cayus9: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Apologies for who
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Omololu007(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Udmaster:
look at a weakling Ofe Mmanu making noise! Aww.
flat head do u want me to remind u of ao ofe mmanu starved ur pple to death and ao dey also raped ur sista,brodas and modas,,go and ask ur dad about d ofe mmanu called benjamin adekunle grin
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by onlyson16(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

igbos should be carefull...please dont make him more angry... undecided undecided undecided
get out joo
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
declanogadinma:
There's no need for the OBA to apologise we igbo people we reply him with our vote[color=#006600][/color]

I think the Oba made himself clear enough.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ManMountain(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
coolviv:
Ok oooo. Hope you say these things in your prayers when you go to church.
Bleep you and your church! In Allah I trust.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Doncolio(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
The Igbos have done nothing to no one...but they should understand that unlike them, the yorubas respect elders and most especially an Oba. So any act towards him won't be taken likely.
You can't fight a man in his home and expect to be the one to greet his neighbour good morning.

Vote whoever you like but don't ever think for once JK or Ambode is an Igbo man more or less in an Igbo state.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by cirmuell(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijababe:

Omo iya mi, aleti lapa ni awon eeyan naa, baa si wi fun won, won o ni gbo, won o ni gba, won a kan ma lefuru koko be eni won da yerepe lu!!!!

Jimi ?! Afonja bi ti bawo, bo ya lo mo pe, bi owo Jimi ba te eeku ida tan, logan lo ma yo lara won bii jiga! grin
Ko ye won ni, y'o pada wa ye won.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by konjivity: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
If anyone thinks Ndi'Igbo is their problem, then their problem will last for generations because we dont die; we multiply. Real royal fathers dont speak carelesslly

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by BlackHuman(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
That is how these Elites cause problems in the soceity,...Later, when the fighting breaks out, The Oba will stay in his castle, Both Agbaje and Ambode and their families will travel out....It is d poor people dat will fight kill themselves on the streets. Over something that doesN't add anyting to their own individual lives.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ogene007: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
theChiefPriest:
Slaves issuing ultimatum to their master. They should be rounded up!
Your silly Oba was simply a dog barking at a lion, on Saturday, he and his puppet, Ambode, would be taught the lesson of their miserable lives.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by dasensible1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Can someone please close this disgusting thread already. Shame on all bigots. Seun close this thread!!!!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Sapeleboy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
theChiefPriest:
Slaves issuing ultimatum to their master. They should be rounded up!
for calling the igbo's slaves, u will forever be a blockage to the destiny of your generation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.