Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets (55072 Views)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Senate Summons Ngige Over Threat To Banks.. / Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by omenka(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Very Coy.
Hehehehehe
cheesy

I will copy and paste then.
Lol. Make sure to locate the right ship, lest you end up wandering in the ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by abduljabbar4(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
I see nothing wrong with it. How can somebody from another place choose your leader for you?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
paolo96:
Elenu rirun lo ni amu Iya e,the true yorubas are behind you.You cant just come from one God forsaken eroded land to come and have a say in the leadership of another mans land.

Ti eru ba ti pe nile.a bu alajobi,our father's were truly wise..This is the exact thing panning out now .
oh the gods of our land pls strike this boy dead

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by MizMyColi(f): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Easy with the heaping of curses o

The man don reach to grandfather most of us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
paolo96:

Your ancestors are stupid that's why they were killed like chicken.
I still strongly believe you are stvpid, only a f00l will think otherwise.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by MizMyColi(f): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
Lol. Make sure to locate the right ship, lest you end up wandering in the ocean.

I know this is the right ship.
He mentioned you and redirected to this one.

*Still Dozing*
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Adegbodolu1: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=18pt]KABIYESI O!!! KADE PE LORI KI BATA PE LESE.

WE YORUBAS HAVE YOUR BACK

THE IGBOS HAVE OVERSTEPPED THEIR BOUNDARIES IN LAGOS AND THE CONSEQUENCES ARE LURKING.[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by daveP(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

*Dozes Off*

Please wake me up when this Ship gets to it's final port of call.

Thanks in anticipation
(climb up to top mast with a spyglass, view some "7 fathoms" far away. Compass moves randomly without direction) aye aye captain, turn her 12' backwards.!

( a coxswain with a red scarf on approaches the rudder, sips down some rum, hums captain Flint's "15 men on the dead man's chest" and changes direction)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
paolo96:

Your ancestors are foolish,so they may think otherwise.
A credence to your stvpidity, I have been justified.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by cold(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
The oba must have been throwing people into the lagoon to issue such threats. He should be dethroned & thoroughly investigated. This is definitely not his first time.He is a disgrace to royalty. He doesn't deserve respect from anyone. The oba is proof wisdom does not necessarily come with age. See him mouth like 'i picked Ambode myself for the tam being'. Idìot!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by TheOnlyWiseMan: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
chipmunkey:
But the old man already released a press statement denying it. angry
To hell with any denial.
He said it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by CyberWolf: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Useless Oba angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
cold:
The oba must have been throwing people into the lagoon to issue such threats. He should be dethroned & thoroughly investigated. This is definitely not his first time.He is a disgrace to royalty. He doesn't deserve respect from anyone. The oba is proof wisdom does not necessarily come with age. See him mouth like 'i picked Ambode myself for the tam being'. Idìot!
These are the kind of kings yorubas worship, mannerless and stvpid obas. The only wise oba in Yoruba land is AWUJALE of ijebu, others are piece of sh1t who are interested in sucking their gullible followers dry.

22 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by ChangeisHere: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
customized13:
These are the kind of kings yorubas worship, mannerless and stvpid obas. The only wise oba in Yoruba land is AWUJALE of ijebu, others are piece of sh1t who are interested in sucking their gullible followers dry.

I agree with u a bit. Not just limited to Yoruba land. All Obis in Igbo land endorsed Jonathan, why?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Fathai(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
abeg make i join lalatiscalala moving train.

oba of lagos Bleep up (im a pro-APC)
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
The oba or whatever he calls him self should be reminded that the rich owns the land, we the igbos have what it takes to buy his ancestors grave, if he try nonsense we will chase him out of this country, infact he is a disgrace to ex police officers in Nigeria.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Collynzo9: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Boss13: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I see nothing wrong with it. How can somebody from another place choose your leader for you?

Who told you they are somebody from another place. They are citizens of nigerians guided by the constitution and can express themselves in any way as long as it is peaceful. I am totally ashamed and gutted by the Oba's behaviour. It is classless and reduced his position to one of madness. I lost respect for the man.

I originally wanted ambode to win, now I think I would prefer Jimi because of the rubbish the mad Oba said. The igbos shall not drown in any water and they will vote based on their conscience. If anybody shall drown, it shall be the Oba and his entire family

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
As a true Nigerian,I totally condem the oba statement,he should apologize.
The statement by the oba won't change the politics of Lagos state.Lagos is APC,APC is Lagos.
With the ongoing heated polity in Lagos state,I just pray the igbos won't shoot themselves again,as they did at the federal level.As long as tinubu is a master planner,great strategist,I don't think the APC will go to the opposition,no matter what.
My question to the igbos is
(1)with the current agitation of igbos to vote PDP in Lagos state,making it very glaring to the APC that you won't vote them,what if at the end APC win the election,what will now become of the Igbo.

You guys should not start what you cannot finish.

My advice to you guys is to play your politics with sense.

My 2cent

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
luvinhubby:
This was how Adolf Hitler incited the Germans against the Jews that led to the holocaust during WW2.
Irrespective of party, tribe or religion, such an uncouth outburst of hatred spiced with politically jaundiced perception is to be condemned & resisted by all.

If Jimi wins & Igbos do not drown, that will make the oba a b.astard as he said, he will have to abdicate throne as no b.astard ascends any ancestral stool globally.
seconded

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmmmm..."Abomina..." sad sad
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by LAX89(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
dayo23:
I still doubt if he makes those comment, it a twisted interpretation.

Anyway, Ambode must be Governor of Lagos!

Then go to 'Sahara Reporters' and listen to it LIVE!
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Firefire(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
aanumama:
Now this is getting messier!
Akinolu why, even as a Yoruba, I hate that statement!!
Are you destined to ruin Ambode

Destiny cannot be change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by princehrt(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
U are a fool
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Shall, Igbo and yoruba na the major tribalistic culture I don ever see for my life.

Una too like fight.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by mmsen: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is why a lot of these elders need to be pushed to one side.

Very few of them have anything to offer besides hatred and senility.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by olaniyanc: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
madridguy:
I hope Oba Akinolu ill-statement won't ruin Ambode chance of winning the forthcoming gubernatorial election. It's so sad that the King had forgot how Fayose and FFK ruin GEJ chance of winning the just concluded presidential election. I hope Tinubu will address this issue before its too late......Vote Ambode

Vote APC
Change 2015

Oba Akiolu come out and clarify your statement. A peace living monarch. He has been misunderstood. The father of all

Your excellency
Eko on ba je o.
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
I can imagine you Speaking this your grammar with your thick yoruba accent..... cheesy cheesy

dayo23:
I still doubt if he makes those comment, it a twisted interpretation.

Anyway, Ambode must be Governor of Lagos!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by papoose999(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
I'm a Yoruba man and I think this is
unfortunate. If I were Ibo and had planned on
voting Ambode I might just stayed home on
election day. Ibo people are Nigerians too.
Jonathan was patriotic with what he did a week
ago and now we have a monarch who is at the
verge of inciting violence in the commercial
nerve center of the country. Now tell me how
behavior such as this is any different from the
one Orubebe displayed a week ago? We have to
be very care of our utterances in the public
place.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video) / Oshiomhole: APC Crisis Deepens As Two Acting National Chairman Emerge / Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.