Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets (55075 Views)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Senate Summons Ngige Over Threat To Banks.. / Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=28pt]Shut Up![/size] If you hate Igbos, please don't infect other Yorubas to hate them. I am Yoruba and two of my closest friends are Igbos... I have no beef with Igbos in Lagos or anywhere.

PS: Please don't mind this guy, some of us like Igbos and like f.u.ck.ing pretty Igbo girls!

idowuswap:
igbos are the most foolish humanbeing they are rated number one in bad things go to prison yard na them full there,just because of their stupidity igbos people are the tribe that children beat there parent so they don't hv respect for the elders.to hell with all the igobs,even the ojukwu run go exile after he decieved the remaining animal igobs to fight naigeri,if not for the great awolowo a respectful yoruba man that used brain to kill them without going to the war,that's why they call yoruba tribe the most intelligents peoples,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by menix(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

Fool! Jimi wins, he will go and prostrate and beg the Oba for blessings and do everything to distance himself from you Igbos after using you.
Ambode, he will go to the Oba for royal blessings.
It's a win win situation for the Oba.
Meanwhile Igbos have sealed the failure of Agbaje.

Reading ur comment is like watching a mad man display in a market square, u seriously lack education irrespective u re educated...

Ur kind will only die of Hate...

I respect the yoruba's who ve acknowledged d oba chose d wrong prayer, especially femi who gave tribute to d Oba of Ijebu land.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Brightology2(m): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
U pple will remain slave masters.useless hediot fool
Adegbodolu1:
[size=18pt]KABIYESI O!!! KADE PE LORI KI BATA PE LESE.

WE YORUBAS HAVE YOUR BACK

THE IGBOS HAVE OVERSTEPPED THEIR BOUNDARIES IN LAGOS AND THE CONSEQUENCES ARE LURKING.[/size]

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by ManMountain(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
menix:

Reading ur comment is like watching a mad man display in a market square, u seriously lack education irrespective u re educated...

Ur kind will only die of Hate...

I respect the yoruba's who ve acknowledged d oba chose d wrong prayer, especially femi who gave tribute to d Oba of Ijebu land.
God punish your father or whoever allowed you access to Internet.
Usless Ape from across the Niger.
You all will soon be chased across the border into the jungle of Gabon where your fathers migrated from.
Bastard ape
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by iconize(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
zimoni:
They should Go and Die

Kabiyesi Owe No MurderFucker No Apology.

Nansense.

Quote Me and Die.

Ambode Till 2019.

Could any of the murderfucker try this bullshitt in Kano?

Nansense.
Konmight the carpenter, you're beginning to pollute NL with your dumbness.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote
author=ozoigbondu post=32420658]Folish man since you told us we are
going to die inside lagoon if we vote for JK we have decided to vote J.K
for we are proud and arrogant and also detest threats in order to see
how the sky is when it falls and now how it feels to die inside lagoon
and how many of us it can swallow. We shall vote JK out of
curiorsity[/quote]i can catch a grenade for u right now.

u nailed it!
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by willibounce1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
I wonder if igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria. Anything relating to trouble is always about them. They so full of hatred for everybody around them, even to their own folks.

Always complaining about everything. Only ibos hate hausas, Yorubas, edos. They really need to chill because the seem to be annoying a lot of people with their stupid bitterness. KK is going to lose just like Jonathan and the ibos will turn around to claim they voted APC.

Make una no worry. Una go hear am.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by pasol4real(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Amybijou:

Haaaa...I luv u already kiss
oba e go surprise u as ur lagoon go reject ndigbo say dem too hotooo.menh dont Bleep with the igbos ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by davidque007(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
I was hoping that the statement credited to the oba wasn't true, but its is. I just watched the video on channels tv and I must say, its very unfortunate for a respectable oba to make such a statement. He obviously is ignorant about the effect of such comments, this may as well work to favour Jimi Agbaje into power. Am sure that the Ndigbo will prove defiant. Also I must say that the response by a suppose ohaneaze youth group is equally immature, senseless and terrible response to a threat. Nigeria can only progress when we walk together as one people

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Whobedatte(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Noooo
I'm a Newbie Here o!
newbiw with over 10k+comments?
Don't let me orubebe you ohh kiss
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by kalohkaloh: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Akiolu deliberately wants to spoil APC's fun by his reckless statement against igbos in Lagos! He hates OBJ! Since OBJ supports APC, I don't think he will wish the party well! Recall his support for Jonathan against Buhari, possibly because of his hatred for OBJ. I believe he is not speakin for APC, so igbos in Lagos should not react against the party! APC should dissociate itself from this reckless act of sabotage by Oba Akiolu! Igbos votes matter o!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by inme: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ordinary street chief for Benin get level pass this Oba.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Okudiover(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
willibounce1:
I wonder if igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria. Anything relating to trouble is always about them. They so full of hatred for everybody around them, even to their own folks.

Always complaining about everything. Only ibos hate hausas, Yorubas, edos. They really need to chill because the seem to be annoying a lot of people with their stupid bitterness. KK is going to lose just like Jonathan and the ibos will turn around to claim they voted APC.

Make una no worry. Una go hear am.
. And we want to hear am like you said. Your useless and cowardly king say him go throw us enter lagoon and you say make we leave am. NA lie! I was going to vote Ambode having voted buhari but thanks to your Oba all the igbos in my yard at Oworonsoki don decide say we go vote Jimi Agbaje hoha!
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by menix(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

God punish your father or whoever allowed you access to Internet.
Usless Ape from across the Niger.
You all will soon be chased across the border into the jungle of Gabon where your fathers migrated from.
Bastard ape

Insulting my father only shows that a mad man had his way on ur mum else u did know d worth of a father...
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Brightology2(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yoruba,una mumu shall.oya sleep 4 ground mk i gv u 1k n u go dey fan me.slaves
ManMountain:

God punish you and your linage if you don't make Agbaje the governor next Saturday, the lagoon will consume you all.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Joeadamxx(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
I supported APC for presidency, now I'm all for PDP in Lagos. JK is Ok
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by ManMountain(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Brightology2:
Yoruba,una mumu shall.oya sleep 4 ground mk i gv u 1k n u go dey fan me.slaves
Yiboess are the slaves in nigeria both the Osu and the free born.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by madridguy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Your fada na him be MUMU

CR77:
Mumu wake up from ur sleep tongue
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by inme: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
If we have to be sincere to ourselves, Ibos are more useful to the scam called Nigeria than the lazy Yorubas, never seen or met any other tribe as Lazy as the Yorubas, and na them dey make noise pass. If this country divide una go hear weeeeen

You are free to quote me to air your frustration.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by 76Naira(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
I am Ibo, yes I dislike tribalism and I strongly believe that any nation which truly wants to forge ahead must limit the impact of tribal sentiments in the selection of its leaders. I have lived in Lagos for 12 years and have more Yoruba friends than I do Ibo friends. The best experiences I have had in Lagos have been with good people regardless of tribe but I have in my own observation seen that many of my Yoruba friends come from well educated homes. In some cases, they have grand parents who schooled in prestigious institutions; a not so common achievement in Nigeria. I have been welcome into their homes which in some cases have a Muslim father and a Christian mother. The diversity I have experienced in Lagos makes me desire to reside in no other part of Nigeria apart from Lagos. I must confess that I had in line with my admiration expected too much of the Oba. Quite frankly I never believed the Oba of one of the most important cities in Africa could sound so medieval. Asking him to apologize would be an insult to common sense.

Over the course of the recent election related developments, I had argued and disagreed with relatives about voting for Jonathan. Although I am from Delta state which partly like Bayelsa state was carved out of the former Bendel state, I put sentiments aside and reasoned like most progressive Nigerians, related with the average man on the street and saw nothing but reckless graft in the current PDP. I put aside the relationships and ignored relatives who benefit from NDDC to the detriment of the average Nigerian and campaigned for APC. I did all these with a careful eye on the role of Tinubu in Lagos, his possible influence on APC and nursed a certain uneasiness about his relationship to Ambode. When I listened to the campaign adverts of JK and compared it to that of Ambode; perused their CVs and evaluated what I felt either could offer, I personally made up my mind to support Ambode. I also did this in consideration of the alienation strategy the federal level metes out on an opposition state level government and adjudged that Lagos is due for a alliance with the federal level of governance from day one. I had worked in GTB and knew Agbaje but threw sentiments away to evaluate Ambode as a more profitable offer.

Now I have a new dilema. With the overwhelming influence of Tinubu on Lagos, evident from the Alpha beta saga, Lekki-toll saga, Oriental hotel saga, ibeju Lekki saga, Royal Gardens estate saga, issuance of CofOs long after publicly abdicating power, I had felt that was all there would be to Ambode but from the way the Oba spoke, I now believe Ambode could represent an entrenched institutional rot and that regardless what reconciliatory steps are taking to assuage the concerns of Lagosians over such wanton bias, there might be need to save our beloved Lagos from death in the Lagoon. It's just a vote but I have just made up my mind. Afterall, Agbaje or Ambode there can be no tribalism for an Ibo vote!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by CR77(f): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
God bless u
madridguy:
Your fada na him be MUMU

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Princeadonis(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
If dey refuse to die in d lagoon after Jimi
wins, ask dem 2 line up on third mainland
bridge & start throwing dem in d
lagoon.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Enibalo: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
ezex:
As a true Nigerian,I totally condem the oba statement,he should apologize.
The statement by the oba won't change the politics of Lagos state.Lagos is APC,APC is Lagos.
With the ongoing heated polity in Lagos state,I just pray the igbos won't shoot themselves again,as they did at the federal level.As long as tinubu is a master planner,great strategist,I don't think the APC will go to the opposition,no matter what.
My question to the igbos is
(1)with the current agitation of igbos to vote PDP in Lagos state,making it very glaring to the APC that you won't vote them,what if at the end APC win the election,what will now become of the Igbo.

You guys should not start what you cannot finish.

My advice to you guys is to play your politics with sense.

My 2cent

It is a contest of two people. The Igbos believe the PDP candidate will benefit them and I do not see why they cannot vote their conscience. you will be surprised even Tinubu strategy might not heal this. If this is all about indigenes and the rest, JK is more Lagosians than Ambode. lets not put sentiments into it, what Oba Akiolu said is very bad and should be condemn by all. there is no way to explain it away. There is a King that is above him and we all are subject to that King.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by DaBullIT(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
idowuswap:
God punish all entire igobs why greediness wan kill them how can just come to some one land and start to misbehave well they are bastard then no know their biological parent useless people

That's dumb, Patrick in sponge Bob square pants cartoon isn't this stewpyd

That said,

I wonder why these igbos are taking this seriously, the man does not hold any political office, any utterance is just an empty threat and should be treated as such, even jagaban can not force igbos to leave Lagos

But importantly, igbos are minority in Lagos, their votes alone can not the deciding factor
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
BRAV0O:

Our igbo brothers and sisters nothing will happen to you'll IJN , Oba akinolu speak all those stuff out of frustration, make una no vex abeg o grin with all dis shakara now , una no how to settle una self , cheesy the painful part of the story is grin grin ... Make I chill... Make u guys no vex sha all d same stop abusing our Oba o grin
ur oba is a fool, blow my eye..?
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by chiedu7: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
teeowl:
[size=28pt]Shut Up![/size] If you hate Igbos, please don't infect other Yorubas to hate them. I am Yoruba and two of my closest friends are Igbos... I have no beef with Igbos in Lagos or anywhere.

PS: Please don't mind this guy, some of us like Igbos and like f.u.ck.ing pretty Igbo girls!

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Thomsbuky(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Annypie:
i can catch a grenade for u right now.

u nailed it!

Annypie Love your previous picture, better than these new one....you have not been active for a while, hope you okay... Well let get back to serious business....Please calm down Dear, don't insult his royal highness of Lagos you got no concrete proof to support these allegation. Its all political politics party supporters trying to win cheap sympathetic vote of (Igbo community people). I bet you have make up your mind and fall for these craps. However, I don't want you to get yourself tangle with these tribal warrior you alway been upright in your statement. My adviser to you is calm down Dear and ignore these rants.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Igwe2nero(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
D Igbo pple shld just ignore him n vote their man, after all this is democracy. No need for insults, He remains a trad ruler. peace
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by willibounce1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
H
Okudiover:
. And we want to hear am like you said. Your useless and cowardly king say him go throw us enter lagoon and you say make we leave am. NA lie! I was going to vote Ambode having voted buhari but thanks to your Oba all the igbos in my yard at Oworonsoki don decide say we go vote Jimi Agbaje hoha!

Your father is a Bastarrrd. You phucking lair. I have said it. The same way you denied voting for PDP after they lost the election is the same way y'all phuckin faggottts will deny voting for Agbaje when he is embarrassed by Saturday.

I don't just want to hear any ba..stard crying of marginalisation after Ambode wins this election, because that's the only thing the ibos are known for in nigeria..

A bunch of cra..zy people filled with bitterness. E just pain me say some few ibo ppl get sense, but too many of them stoopid ibos make the sensible ones look stoopid
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by todayguest(m): 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
ezex:
As a true Nigerian,I totally condem the oba statement,he should apologize.
The statement by the oba won't change the politics of Lagos state.Lagos is APC,APC is Lagos.
With the ongoing heated polity in Lagos state,I just pray the igbos won't shoot themselves again,as they did at the federal level.As long as tinubu is a master planner,great strategist,I don't think the APC will go to the opposition,no matter what.
My question to the igbos is
(1)with the current agitation of igbos to vote PDP in Lagos state,making it very glaring to the APC that you won't vote them,what if at the end APC win the election,what will now become of the Igbo.

You guys should not start what you cannot finish.

My advice to you guys is to play your politics with sense.

My 2cent
keep that useless advice to yourself. Igbos can't be intimidated in Lagos. Oba Akinolu had lost his respect.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Eboh147(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Stupidity lies in the hand of the beholder. Ignorance is the greatest mistake a man can ever inherit. That man is a lunatic. Maybe he smoke igbo b4 he start d yarn trash. You need the igbo people more than they need you, idiot!
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by kasiem(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
idowuswap:
igbos are the most foolish humanbeing they are rated number one in bad things go to prison yard na them full there,just because of their stupidity igbos people are the tribe that children beat there parent so they don't hv respect for the elders.to hell with all the igobs,even the ojukwu run go exile after he decieved the remaining animal igobs to fight naigeri,if not for the great awolowo a respectful yoruba man that used brain to kill them without going to the war,that's why they call yoruba tribe the most intelligents peoples,
are the igbos cause of this your bad and unreadable write-up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) / Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu / 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.