Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets (55070 Views)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Senate Summons Ngige Over Threat To Banks.. / Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by MizMyColi(f): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
The audio has already gone viral. Apparently he did say those words.

Have yet to listen to it though.

Have you seen the video?

Oba was vibrating, nuh be small o!
cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by xynerise: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I see nothing wrong with it. How can somebody from another place choose your leader for you?
Are you scared that the votes of the igbos alone will determine the governor of Lagos state? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Dreambeat: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oba don enter one chance grin.I honestly don't envy him at this point in time,he made a reckless statement.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
The audio has already gone viral. Apparently he did say those words.
I watched the video,meeen the man don shit for church oooo
Have yet to listen to it though.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by ManMountain(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
manny4life:

[size=16pt]

SO SHALL IT BE, AMEN..

[/size]
M.oron!
why didn't any of your cowardly Eze make a point of objection at the palace and see how he would have ended in the lagoon for fishes to feast upon.
Foolish apes, we are waiting for the expiration of your stuppidd ultimatum on Wednesday. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Whobedatte(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Very Coy.
Hehehehehe
cheesy

I will copy and paste then.

*modified*

Owh well...
Turns out this ship's still cruising.
where have you being? grin. Missed your intellectual, sagacious comments inhere
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by ritux: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
madridguy:
I hope Oba Akinolu ill-statement won't ruin Ambode chance of winning the forthcoming gubernatorial election. It's so sad that the King had forgot how Fayose and FFK ruin GEJ chance of winning the just concluded presidential election. I hope Tinubu will address this issue before its too late......Vote Ambode

Vote APC
Change 2015

This clearly shows that Tinubu is the de facto ruler of Lagos state. No true progressive will bank on a godfather to win election. Yet you APC fanatics are shouting CHANGE smh!

As for the Oba, he will be the one to die first.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I see nothing wrong with it. How can somebody from another place choose your leader for you?

Reformed almajiri... cheesy stop begging for likes and shut up. Reasonable yorubas are not in support of his foolishness.
Anyway,ezi like you won't know the Oba disgraced the yorubas by indirectly admitting the vote and opinion of the Igbos decides the next Governor of his state.
You don't give attention to people if they are not important cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by xynerise: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
People will just come on Nairaland and be talking trash about dealing with a particular tribe like it is that easy. You think you can just destroy millions of people without losing millions of your own people? Smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by putin3: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
For those who are celebrating APC wining,I knew it from the beginning that APC ruling Nigeria is like Moslem brotherhood ruling Egypt
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by kasiem(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
illiad:
Akiolu can suck my DICK!
are u a gay? We are not in America o. Na 14 years u wan joke with
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by defemidefemi(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
the oba has put his brain on hold all bcoz of what he will eat.

This is one of the reason I will continue to love my Oba, Oba Sikiru Adetona the Awujale of all Ijebu lands.
respect to ori Ade!
respect to Awujale!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by mployer(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is a call for Igbos to come out en-mass and vote for Jk. Even those That didn't intend to vote before now.

Campaign gone wrong cheesy
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by myaokija(f): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
ezex:
As a true Nigerian,I totally condem the oba statement,he should apologize.
The statement by the oba won't change the politics of Lagos state.Lagos is APC,APC is Lagos.
With the ongoing heated polity in Lagos state,I just pray the igbos won't shoot themselves again,as they did at the federal level.As long as tinubu is a master planner,great strategist,I don't think the APC will go to the opposition,no matter what.
My question to the igbos is
(1)with the current agitation of igbos to vote PDP in Lagos state,making it very glaring to the APC that you won't vote them,what if at the end APC win the election,what will now become of the Igbo.

You guys should not start what you cannot finish.

My advice to you guys is to play your politics with sense.

My 2cent

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by zubbyauthentica(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
chipmunkey:
But the old man already released a press statement denying it. angry
. He can't deny it cos d video n audio of d statement has gone viral on d internet
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by holluwai(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
If ambode does not win this election, blame it on this Oba akinolu
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by MizMyColi(f): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Whobedatte:
where have you being? grin. Missed your intellectual, sagacious comments inhere

Noooo
I'm a Newbie Here o!
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by capip120(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Me and oba Akiolu spent some time together in yaba before I was transferred, but later learnt he was released only to be made Oba. During my short stint with Akiolu I discovered he was mentally unstable and could spew rubbish any minute.
Old Hag it is good we go to the lagoon afterall Venice was built on water.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by manny4life(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

M.oron!
why didn't any of your cowardly Eze make a point of objection at the palace and see how he would have ended in the lagoon for fishes to feast upon.
Foolish apes, we are waiting for the expiration of your stuppidd ultimatum on Wednesday. grin

Lmao...Igbos will vote for Jimi and let your Oba do his worst cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by elbinmanny(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
There was a country grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by kachnov(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Let's not blow this out of proportion,the Oba aired,he won't apologise.Just go ahead and vote who you want .

However such Statements are capable of setting off a chain of unwanted reactions which will blow no one any good.

Never intimidate an Igbo man,Yorubas all over the non-yoruba lands are not forced to vote against their will.At one point or the other,we all go someplace different in search of something.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Ahmeduana(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
chipmunkey:
But the old man already released a press statement denying it. angry
IS TOO LATE TO CRY WHEN THE HEAD IS OFF, THAT DAMAGE CONTROL IS TOO LATE, "aso o ba omoye mo, omoye ti rin iho-ho-ho wo ja"
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by ManMountain(m): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
manny4life:

Lmao...Igbos will vote for Jimi and let your Oba do his worst cool cool cool
Fool! Jimi wins, he will go and prostrate and beg the Oba for blessings and do everything to distance himself from you Igbos after using you.
Ambode, he will go to the Oba for royal blessings.
It's a win win situation for the Oba.
Meanwhile Igbos have sealed the failure of Agbaje.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by eastman11: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
JK and Ambode are all Yoruba's, Should this Oba be openly supporting one candidate over another?
Apart from igbo's most yorubas want change in Lagos and that is what we shall see come Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Reference(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
The best days of the APC are over. From last week its all down hill. Welcome to real politics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by zingobaby: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pls mak u na tell the said called Oba that daris Godoooo.He should be very careful of his speech.God is owner of the whole universe,lagos is not eseptional
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by saintandsinnerz: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
ezex:
As a true Nigerian,I totally condem the oba statement,he should apologize.
The statement by the oba won't change the politics of Lagos state.Lagos is APC,APC is Lagos.
With the ongoing heated polity in Lagos state,I just pray the igbos won't shoot themselves again,as they did at the federal level.As long as tinubu is a master planner,great strategist,I don't think the APC will go to the opposition,no matter what.
My question to the igbos is
(1)with the current agitation of igbos to vote PDP in Lagos state,making it very glaring to the APC that you won't vote them,what if at the end APC win the election,what will now become of the Igbo.

You guys should not start what you cannot finish.

My advice to you guys is to play your politics with sense.

My 2cent

Did you even read the rubbish you just posted to see how fooolish you sound. So you mean people doesn't have freedom of choice and association anymore? You are a bigot, hence you are blinded with hatred and sentiment to know that people hsve right of association. What if the Igbos vote for APC and PDP wins, what will happen to them? And btw, are the Igbos the only tribe in Lagos? What is the fuss about who they should vote for? I don't know between your comment and that of the useless Oba which is more fooolish

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by manny4life(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

Fool! Jimi wins, he will go and prostrate and beg the Oba for blessings and do everything to distance himself from you Igbos
Ambode, he will go to the Oba for royal blessings.
It's a win win situation for the Oba.
Meanwhile Igbos have sealed the failure of Agbaje.

So much hot air...whew

Are you a freaking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ? Of course he will prostrate before him....Who cares

The interesting part of the conversation is to see how million of "Igbos" will drown in Lagos Lagoon...lol grin grin grin

That's the Nollywood part I want to see... Meanwhile, if Jimi wins, then your Oba should do what's necessary because a "BASTARDD" cannot continue on the throne. I did not call him a "Bastarddd" so he should keep to his words: drown the Igbos or act his words.. grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by AriDsexy(f): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The man is a fooool. What do you expect from someone who retired from one of the most corrupt and useless institutions in the world?

Haba!Wetin concern police matter here now?

Why don't u just face d oba himself.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by zubbyauthentica(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

A big fool!!!
. A verrrrrrrryyyyyyy BIG FoooooooooooooooooooL

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Truckpusher(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
peppyluv02:

Reformed almajiri... cheesy stop begging for likes and shut up. Reasonable yorubas are not in support of his foolishness.
Anyway,ezi like you won't know the Oba disgraced the yorubas by indirectly admitting the vote and opinion of the Igbos decides the next Governor of his state.
You don't give attention to people if they are not important cool
Which one come be reformed Almajiri again?.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by naturalmi: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
[size=18pt]KABIYESI O!!! KADE PE LORI KI BATA PE LESE.

WE YORUBAS HAVE YOUR BACK

THE IGBOS HAVE OVERSTEPPED THEIR BOUNDARIES IN LAGOS AND THE CONSEQUENCES ARE LURKING.[/size]

Can I say with Utmost confidence that you are MAD?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video) / Oshiomhole: APC Crisis Deepens As Two Acting National Chairman Emerge / Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.