Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets (54992 Views)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Senate Summons Ngige Over Threat To Banks.. / Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by marldean(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
I hope the people laughing and clapping are not the same people he's threatening.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
All of you IGBO/IBO will die in lagoon if you think lagos is a no-man's land. Thieves that grow fat on someone else's sweat. Awon omo irankiran. shege to u all. Spit on ur grave. Selfish, greedy tribe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Leiman100(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
At the moment it has not yet been comfirm if he actually say that. It seems everything is cooked or designed by propagandists to gather cheap sympathy votes and that cannot work in Lagos. We can never continue as opposition after 16 years and after our huge contribution to unseat the power at the centre.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
illiad:
Akiolu can suck my DICK!
really?
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Thomsbuky(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
i have not heard audio tape allegation claim that Oba of Lagos said Igbos to die inside Lagoon... If its true His Royal highness should apologies to igbo community and refrain from kind of language that might brought it position into disreputes..

However, Oba is right to tell igloos community living in Lagos register as indigents of lagos using franchise to vote wisely to acknowledge candidate, he think will favour and benefits Lagos state his majesty domain. I don't know why Igbo's making all these cry..."Obi of Onisha did this during Presidential election openly supporting and urging igbo to vote for Jonathan"..

Don't know what is big deal for asking the people or indigenous that resident in Lagos to vote for candidate that will continue good work done in Lagos....However, should Igbo's want to destabilise..Lagos state, electoral registration process should be tightening none indigenous of Lagos should go back to register in their village, in order to protect against these kind of destabilisation internal politics in Lagos.

Lagosian cannot go to Eastern state, to start dictating to eastern states how to run their state and local political process so Igbo's community should not be trampling on their host. Igbo's like using tribal, thrething sentiments when thing are not in their favour....Your Lagosian host are very hospitable always remember you don't enjoy these kind of privileges in the norths...its advisable to igbo community to maintain co-peaceful existence with their lagos host should refrain being hostile to traditional ruler...would not benefit them in long runs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by slap1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
dayo23:
I still doubt if he makes those comment, it a twisted interpretation.

Anyway, Ambode must be Governor of Lagos!
I have the video. He said so.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
luvinhubby:
This was how Adolf Hitler incited the Germans against the Jews that led to the holocaust during WW2.
Irrespective of party, tribe or religion, such an uncouth outburst of hatred spiced with politically jaundiced perception is to be condemned & resisted by all.

If Jimi wins & Igbos do not drown, that will make the oba a b.astard as he said, he will have to abdicate throne as no b.astard ascends any ancestral stool globally.

You are dead wrong,read about the past kings of England. Everybody is a bastard.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Franchise21(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
As for d Oba, I comment my reserve till Agbaje wins
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Benice007(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
What would i call this...hmmmm....racial discrimination nope, mba...we're one Nigeria, ethnic discrimination, hmmm... we are still one Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Truckpusher(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin
manny4life:

So much hot air...whew

Are you a freaking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ? Of course he will prostrate before him....Who cares

The interesting part of the conversation is to see how million of "Igbos" will drown in Lagos Lagoon...lol grin grin grin

That's the Nollywood part I want to see... Meanwhile, if Jimi wins, then your Oba should do what's necessary because a "BASTARDD" cannot continue on the throne. I did not call him a "Bastarddd" so he should keep to his words: drown the Igbos or act his words.. grin
grin grin

Ileke ,where are you o.

Your oba dun match abokki shiit. angry
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Ojiofor: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
This Oba don shit for mosque abi na church.CHAI!
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by missbehave247(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
I think someone should remind the Oba of lagos that the role of traditional rulers is †Ô mainatin laws and order in their localities not †Ô insight violence.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by missbehave247(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
I think someone should remind the Oba of lagos that the role of traditional rulers is †Ô maintain laws and order in their localities and not to insight violence.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by cagunwa(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Well, come Saturday, 11th Aprill let's prove to him that we can't be intimidated. Agbaje must win come Saturday. This is the will of God.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by manny4life(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
cagunwa:
Well, come Saturday, 11th Aprill let's prove to him that we can't be intimidated. Agbaje must win come Saturday. This is the will of God.

I tell you... This is a feat that MUST be achieved..
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Myself2(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
madridguy:
I hope Oba Akinolu ill-statement won't ruin Ambode chance of winning the forthcoming gubernatorial election. It's so sad that the King had forgot how Fayose and FFK ruin GEJ chance of winning the just concluded presidential election. I hope Tinubu will address this issue before its too late......Vote Ambode

Vote APC
Change 2015

NO WAY
WE want CHANGE

Lagosians vote for CHANGE in Lagos,free Lagos from the grips of one criminal treasury parasite

Vote Jimi Agbaje,Vote PDP

Thank you
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by tosenbaba(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Since Jagaban will most likely be more in abuja now and BRF is likely to be a minister,the Oba wants to take control of Lagos and use Ambode as his puppet since he was the one who nominated him b4,...the guy one protect his investment
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by MrMandilas: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
chipmunkey:
But the old man already released a press statement denying it. angry
Yes because those he was protecting their interest have called him to deny it. Shame on him.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by zimoni(f): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
They should Go and Die

Kabiyesi Owe No MurderFucker No Apology.

Nansense.

Quote Me and Die.

Ambode Till 2019.

Could any of the murderfucker try this bullshitt in Kano?

Nansense.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by jossyj: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Good sence of judgment. God bless you everybody should condemn evil.
aanumama:
Now this is getting messier!
Akinolu why, even as a Yoruba, I hate that statement!!
Are you destined to ruin Ambode
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by sexyaliyah: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thomsbuky:
i have not heard audio tape allegation claim that Oba of Lagos said Igbos to die inside Lagoon... If its true His Royal highness should apologies to igbo community and refrain from kind of language that might brought it position into disreputes..

However, Oba is right to tell igloos community living in Lagos register as indigents of lagos using franchise to vote wisely to acknowledge candidate, he think will favour and benefits Lagos state his majesty domain. I don't know why Igbo's making all these cry..."Obi of Onisha did this during Presidential election openly supporting and urging igbo to vote for Jonathan"..

Don't know what is big deal for asking the people or indigenous that resident in Lagos to vote for candidate that will continue good work done in Lagos....However, should Igbo's want to destabilise..Lagos state, electoral registration process should be tightening none indigenous of Lagos should go back to register in their village, in order to protect against these kind of destabilisation internal politics in Lagos.

Lagosian cannot go to Eastern state, to start dictating to eastern states how to run their state and local political process so Igbo's community should not be trampling on their host. Igbo's like using tribal, thrething sentiments when thing are not in their favour....Your Lagosian host are very hospitable always remember you don't enjoy these kind of privileges in the norths...its advisable to igbo community to maintain co-peaceful existence with their lagos host should refrain being hostile to traditional ruler...would not benefit them in long runs.

who is the oba to tell the Igbos whom to vote for? is it only d Igbo that are voting for the agbaje? he has no right to dictate to d Igbos, we are practising democracy,
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by saintandsinnerz: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
idowuswap:
God punish all entire igobs why greediness wan kill them how can just come to some one land and start to misbehave well they are bastard then no know their biological parent useless people

Chai illiteracy is a disease o! Mehn English has been murdered here. O boy go back to school because you are very very poor! Chai, i swear no woman will like to associate with you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Sapeleboy(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
BRAV0O:

Our igbo brothers and sisters nothing will happen to you'll IJN , Oba akinolu speak all those stuff out of frustration, make una no vex abeg o grin with all dis shakara now , una no how to settle una self , cheesy the painful part of the story is grin grin ... Make I chill... Make u guys no vex sha all d same stop abusing our Oba o grin
i believe u are a yoruba guy, u have spoken like a wise man.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Myself2(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Boss13:

Who told you they are somebody from another place. They are citizens of nigerians guided by the constitution and can express themselves in any way as long as it is peaceful. I am totally ashamed and gutted by the Oba's behaviour. It is classless and reduced his position to one of madness. I lost respect for the man.

I originally wanted ambode to win, now I think I would prefer Jimi because of the rubbish the mad Oba said. The igbos shall not drown in any water and they will vote based on their conscience. If anybody shall drown, it shall be the Oba and his entire family

I feel your angst bro but spare the man's family as they were not part of his mindless tirade
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
chipmunkey:
But the old man already released a press statement denying it. angry

He must be a liar and a very unreliable person then if he denied it because his hates and threats were captured on video.

He is a man without integrity.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is how the retarded Oba is going to mess up Ambode's chance of winning the Governorship elections.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by larrymoore(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
My fellow country ppl! Wot do u expect from a king whose wife sells alcohol to da public and he himself sells weed.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Thomsbuky(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
sexyaliyah:

who is the oba to tell the Igbos whom to vote for? is it only d Igbo that are voting for the agbaje? he has no right to dictate to d Igbos, we are practising democracy,

Its democracy, Its up to you to vote for whoever you like..secret ballot vote...HIs majesty have right to advise it indigenous be Yoruba, igbo, hausa or alien that leave in his domain kingdom Lagos to vote wisely for candidate he think would benefit harmony continuity to state rather than divisible candidate.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Brightology2(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thunder will fire dat ur amala generation.mumu set of pple.ask God 4 sense nxt tym b4 u comment on any thread
abduljabbar4:
I see nothing wrong with it. How can somebody from another place choose your leader for you?
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by saintandsinnerz: 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
SurePresident:

[b]Sincerely, the fact that igbo leaders sucked it in and were humbly clapping for the Oba showed that igbos are naturally cowards that try hard to cover up their cowardice by vain boasting and effort to greedily accumulate money. They didn't find their voice till they got to ndigbo meeting. It reminds me of how Ojuckwu, instead of bravely dying with millions of igbos like all true Heroes that he deceived into being slaughtered, he cowardly dressed like a woman and fled tail between legs from the fiery anger of Benjamin Adekunle the Black Scorpion. Likewise, Ojuckwu never found his voice during Abacha era till democracy returned. People like Wole Shoyinka, the great Abraham Adesabya boldly faced Abacha. Only that Yorubas are not proud, they are much more braver, cleaver and better warriors than igbos. According to the commendation of the white colonial masters on the military performance of the people from tribes enlisted into British army then; they praised the Yorubas as being the most intelligent at developing and implementing disastrously destructive military strategies. This was evident in the fact that Biafra was actually winning the war before the great Awolowo, the ununiformed Generallisimo, stepped in and came to the rescue of Nigerian Military by teaching them the military strategy through which the lingering war was quickly won. In warfare, all is fair that wins the battle.[/b]

You are a lunatic and a tribal bigot. Go get a life!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Jay5000(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please is Jimi ibo or of ibo ancestory? #isaymakeiask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza / Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.