Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (95578 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ayyoshert: 12:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Omagzee:

thats really nice...at least u understand our traditions and the repercussions of cheating, and how alekwu works. Some people here are just spewing trash and i'm really hurt. I blame ignorance.

U must be an Igala guy right?
am Yoruba.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by misshoree(f): 5:31am On Apr 08, 2015
As the case is now,its not the husband that owns the unborn child
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by rexharysn(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2015
who knows who the true father of the unborn child is??/
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by LadyAmaka(f): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2015
May God help us. This is how they will give birth to children from.different men in their husband's house and tomorrow two acclaimed brothers will be against themselves as if they are sworn enemies. May God save us.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Onilaiscool(f): 2:09am On Apr 12, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Tufiakwa ....

I doubt the creature inside her belly is the product of her husband, at this point he needs to carry a paternity/DNA test as soon as she gives birth.

Women. Chai, wonder shall never end
grin
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by dasparrow: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Pregnant woman cheating?

The way women dey sleep around these days don dey fear me.

I am not surprised sha, if king Lemuel's mother who lived a long time ago when women are still good had this to say.

A good woman, who can find?

Then what hope do we have left?

Solomon also had this to say in Ecclesiastes 7:27 and 28. It was a conclusion he made after his search into the nature and reason of things.

27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account: 28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one upright man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

GOD HELP US.

Stop all this epistle. You Nigerian-bred men taught your women the art of cheating. Most Nigerian-bred married men cheat on their wives at some point in their marriage and even infect them with sexually transmitted diseases. So why should you people act surprised when the women are now catching up on the game of cheating? Have you not heard that what a man can do a woman can do better? Anyways, I hate infidelity but at the rate with which married men in Nigeria cheat, it is only fair that they begin to get a taste of their own medicine. After all, what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. Abi no be so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by chibuezefirewal: 1:15am On Apr 22, 2015
This one no be away match,they play am for home, the husband dey for bench,she go say e son tire may dem do changing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.