Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (95582 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by darelar(m): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2015
Is like the pregnancy belong to the current guy and the husband is just the caretaker
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by davidufuoma(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2015
ZedX6:
This isn't a problem. Dissolve the marriage and move on.

I understand ur point. But it is not easy. But ur point is d best point If I were to be in his shoe
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by JJBROS(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2015
noted
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Alezy(m): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2015
cheating is a norm in benue

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by DuchessLily(f): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2015
TheAgba:

This shows how retard you are with your pathetic generalization.
Has any Benue person offended you ? Because this act was brought to the media, you think it only happens in Benue state ?
With this kinda your deranged thoughts,I wonder what the world would become. Would you state with a clear conscience that you have never cheated before ?
Please , be mindful of your statements. Don't come here to comment on FP just to get more likes and shares while you show how retard you are.
I didn't expect this rubbish from you.

All ur insults won't change d fact dat Benue women from time immemorial do not have taboo when it comes to commiting adultery

I never said it does not happen in other places , but the fact that it happens more in Benue and they dnt see it as taboo stands, whether u insult ur generation or not

I have NEVER cheated in my relationship, believe it or not.. Cos i fear God and I have principle.
If my comment is biting u, *in Oshiomole's voice* go and die cheesy
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Orikinla(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Nigerian women need to be CHANGED before they can be transformed. [/size]
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by AsanwaKC(f): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Eyaaaa ......
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by jamex93(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2015
emorse:

How shallow can u get? How much of the Benue people can you truly beat your chest and say you know? I think its really childish to ascertain opinions based on hearsay.

I know benue ppl, I have lived with dem

And I also had a course mate from benue

So I know wat am saying very much
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by DuchessLily(f): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2015
emorse:

How shallow can u get? How much of the Benue people can you truly beat your chest and say you know? I think its really childish to ascertain opinions based on hearsay.

Bro u will be surprised how much of Benue pple and their ways I knw

In fact I will not only beat my chest but my whole body kikikikikhohohoho...

Benue!!!!!!!! Hey!!!!!
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by UGLYS: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2015
NairalandPolice1:
Because I've been on the receiving end of infidelity, I know how much it hurts.

Tell us your story, you never can tell whom you will save from the menace of infidelity.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by DuchessLily(f): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2015
FRIYOPATRICK:
nonsense, na ashawo be the first to call other people ashawo, go ask your mother if she know who your father be. ugly girl, i just go tru your profile.. karuwa

I won't say anything bad abt ur parents cos I respect my parents, though I see u don't respect urs

Its so obvious dat what u wrote up there describes ur parents.

Its u who called anybody ashawo as I dnt remember typing that.

I knw what I am saying and still stand by it, go hug transformer if e too pain u ko tongue

LIAR!!!! Where did u see my profile Uzuooo
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Dinhodinho(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2015
olayitoyiwonuola:
Husband catches pregnant wife having sex with another man.

A woman simply identified as Mercy was on Monday morning caught sleeping with another man in Otukpo, Benue State.

Her husband identified as Okpani caught the wife and her lover red-handed after he set them up, having suspected the wife was constantly cheating on him.

DailyPost gathered that Okpani, a Local Government staff told his pregnant wife that he will be going for a NULGE meeting which is supposed to take place in Makurdi, the state capital this morning. However, Okpani went to the neighbour’s house to stay and spy on his wife’s movement.

After a while, a middle aged man who was identified as Omale walked stealthily into his matrimonial room. Okpani gave them a little time before coming out of his hideout into the room, and alas, his wife was having sexual intercourse with Omale.

As at press time, people are gathered at Okpani’s compound, waiting for the Police to arrive.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/09/husband-catches-pregnant-wife-sex-another-man/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by igwejay67: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2015
I'm going to play the devil's advocate here, wetin concern police and the matter abi no be civil matter? I blame GEJ sha #QuotingFashola
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by OkochaHaliday(m): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2015
i pitty her
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by DuchessLily(f): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2015
benuejosh:
lemme act like i didnt read it.

Hehehehehe... Up u!
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Reference(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Jennifer89:
Op, this is a well written script. When will you commence shooting?

Hmm. Please who has lost his ostrich.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by DuchessLily(f): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2015
KelvinC1:

GOD pass you oo
OTUKPO is my village..
I grew up there..
I now stay in Jos..
This Jos cold isn't favourable..
yet i no dey sleep around..
Shebi you don see now say no be all the BENUE people dey do Like that.. So calm down.. I DON'T JUDGE TRIBE.. If you are good you are good and if you are bad you are bad.. Its a PERSONAL THING.. one LOVE ma'am.. There is NO BAD TRIBE but bad people.. #ADOYII

Yeah I totally agree with u. No bad tribe but bad pple

But when it comes to a crime as grave as adultery, a tribe should have what they see as taboo, so dat d percentage of pple who get away with d act will be very small, thereby helping to stop or reduce to act.

Even with dis act being rampant in benue, i still believe that its possible to find d most decent person there. But yet we r talking percentage
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2015
Well.. I really sympathize with the husband sha and I don't pray anyone fall a victim of such situation.

But come to think of it, the married ones with ample understanding will agree with me that, generally, sexual urge increases in all women at a certain stage of pregnancy. And men of nowadays don't find it funny having sexual intercourse with a pregnant woman at about 6 to 8 months of pregnancy. On the other hand, It has been medically proven that steady sexual intercourse at such stage aid the health of the pregnant woman and her baby, thereby enhances a safe delivery.

Sometimes, the medical personnels managing the health of the pregnant women go as far as calling their husbands on phone to plead, persuade and convince him that, if there is any help they could render to prove the so emphasized love, is by doing the steady work of sexual intercourse, 10 times a day isn't even much (laugh) just like a friend said.

So, in a nut shell, our men equally need to be educated on that as their core duty to avoid some embarrassment. Some of our men jump out to prostitutes and find one reason or the other to stay away from home leaving the innocent woman to bear the pains and the strange feelings all alone.

We can't boast of expecting the best of attitudes in others when we haven't played those roles that could help in those avoidable situation.

Too bad that the woman played so stupidly and ungodly, at the same time, I believe in forgiveness and I hope the man can bury whatever had happened and put his family together again. Though it might be too difficult to continue living in such environment after the embarrassment, worse case, he could relocate with his wife and start a new life together..

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by aminae: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Pregnant woman cheating?

The way women dey sleep around these days don dey fear me.

I am not surprised sha, if king Lemuel's mother who lived a long time ago when women are still good had this to say.

A good woman, who can find?

Then what hope do we have left?

Solomon also had this to say in Ecclesiastes 7:27 and 28. It was a conclusion he made after his search into the nature and reason of things.

27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account: 28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one upright man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

GOD HELP US.

does not in any way mean there are no upright women pls.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by DuchessLily(f): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2015
dotmanz:
Well.. I really sympathize with the husband sha and I don't pray anyone fall a victim of such situation.

But come to think of it, the married ones with ample understanding will agree with me that, generally, sexual urge increases in all women at a certain stage of pregnancy. And men of nowadays don't find it funny having sexual intercourse with a pregnant woman at about 6 to 8 months of pregnancy. On the other hand, It has been medically proven that steady sexual intercourse at such stage aid the health of the pregnant woman and her baby, thereby enhances a safe delivery.

Sometimes, the medical personnels managing the health of the pregnant women go as far as calling their husbands on phone to plead, persuade and convince him that, if there is any help they could render to prove the so emphasized love, is by doing the steady work of sexual intercourse, 10 times a day isn't even much (laugh) just like a friend said.

So, in a nut shell, our men equally need to be educated on that as their core duty to avoid some embarrassment. Some of our men jump out to prostitutes and find one reason or the other to stay away from home leaving the innocent woman to bear the pains and the strange feelings all alone.

We can't boast of expecting the best of attitudes in others when we haven't played those roles that could help in those avoidable situation.

Too bad that the woman played so stupidly and ungodly, at the same time, I believe in forgiveness and I hope the man can bury whatever had happened and put his family together again. Though it might be too difficult to continue living in such environment after the embarrassment, worse case, he could relocate with his wife and start a new life together..

Well said!
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by DuchessLily(f): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Pregnant woman cheating?

The way women dey sleep around these days don dey fear me.

I am not surprised sha, if king Lemuel's mother who lived a long time ago when women are still good had this to say.

A good woman, who can find?

Then what hope do we have left?

Solomon also had this to say in Ecclesiastes 7:27 and 28. It was a conclusion he made after his search into the nature and reason of things.

27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account: 28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one upright man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

GOD HELP US.

the king Solomon was he upright?? Even as wise as he was, he was still very fooli$h

How many wives and concubines did he have?
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ignis: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:

Your hair tho undecided looks dirty

HATER. ..Get the hell off my way. Useless thing.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Tallesty1(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2015
DuchessLily:

the king Solomon was he upright?? Even as wise as he was, he was still very fooli$h

How many wives and concubines did he have?
Do you know the meaning of experiment?

tongue

How about king Lemuel's mother
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2015
benuewoman are bad fukers same like bayelsa... grin grin grin
emorse:

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Missmossy(f): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2015
Chai! Infidelity at its peak shocked even with her pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2015
Girls of the world becoming women of the world, I feel for the innocent baby in her womb.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2015
ignis:

HATER. ..Get the hell off my way. Useless thing.

Ugly biiitch. Your make up made u look worse. Not hating on u cos you ain't even my level. I'm just surprised you had to shave ur mustache grin
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by AfricanApple(f): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2015
dre11:

End time readergrin
undecided
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by goodgood2(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Killing a man who u caught havn sex wit ur wife is not a sin.
It is not a sin, it is "a" murder.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by anigold(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2015
olayitoyiwonuola:
Husband catches pregnant wife having sex with another man.

A woman simply identified as Mercy was on Monday morning caught sleeping with another man in Otukpo, Benue State.

Her husband identified as Okpani caught the wife and her lover red-handed after he set them up, having suspected the wife was constantly cheating on him.

DailyPost gathered that Okpani, a Local Government staff told his pregnant wife that he will be going for a NULGE meeting which is supposed to take place in Makurdi, the state capital this morning. However, Okpani went to the neighbour’s house to stay and spy on his wife’s movement.

After a while, a middle aged man who was identified as Omale walked stealthily into his matrimonial room. Okpani gave them a little time before coming out of his hideout into the room, and alas, his wife was having sexual intercourse with Omale.

As at press time, people are gathered at Okpani’s compound, waiting for the Police to arrive.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/09/husband-catches-pregnant-wife-sex-another-man/

This is surprisingly ridiculously embarrassingly..

like this kungitized pregnant homosapien....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.