Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (95577 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by lordsharks(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
bad
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by CR77(f): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hahaha
achemedez:

I trust yhu.. U̶̲̥̅̊ for don reserve space... Where U̶̲̥̅̊® 2nd nw?
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by tayolove12(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
congratulation to all mama in the house
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
The paternity of the unborn child should be highly questioned. The woman is definitely a chronic cheat or what explanation can someone give this form of act during pregnancy period?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
lol..maybe d husband is not that caring..mayb his always busy.cus I learnt something y pregnant mum cheat is dat..wen dy r pregnant thats wen dy need there man d most..but if d man is not available dy might look fr mostly der ex or another guy like d op.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by fredoooooo: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lucky guy at least he's not going to father another man child . grin grin
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ishiamu(m): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:
Osanobua ooooo
Oriburuku leleyi
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ayusco85(m): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
olayitoyiwonuola:
Husband catches pregnant wife having sex with another man.

A woman simply identified as Mercy was on Monday morning caught sleeping with another man in Otukpo, Benue State.

Her husband identified as Okpani caught the wife and her lover red-handed after he set them up, having suspected the wife was constantly cheating on him.

DailyPost gathered that Okpani, a Local Government staff told his pregnant wife that he will be going for a NULGE meeting which is supposed to take place in Makurdi, the state capital this morning. However, Okpani went to the neighbour’s house to stay and spy on his wife’s movement.

After a while, a middle aged man who was identified as Omale walked stealthily into his matrimonial room. Okpani gave them a little time before coming out of his hideout into the room, and alas, his wife was having sexual intercourse with Omale.

Anyone that does not vote Ambode will be thrown into lagoon – Oba of Lagos warns Igbos
As at press time, people are gathered at Okpani’s compound, waiting for the Police to arrive.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/09/husband-catches-pregnant-wife-sex-another-man/

statistics has shown that akwa ibom, benue and cross river have the highest sexual libido and highest rate of infidelity.

no be me talk am o

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
ggrin:
You can take Nasri, Clichy, & Sagna out of Arsenal, but you can't take 4th place out of Nasri, Clichy, & Sagna. Banger. What a tweet. Wow. grin
lol.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by mmsen: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hos ain't loyal.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by CR77(f): 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Happy Birthday
achemedez:

I trust yhu.. U̶̲̥̅̊ for don reserve space... Where U̶̲̥̅̊® 2nd nw?

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
end time poster

it do happenn...
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Not surprised, my ex brought her pregnancy for me to do too. i just pity we men. we don suffer since Adam collect apple from Eve grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by dre11(m): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
end time poster

End time readergrin
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Holyfield1(m): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Killing a man who u caught havn sex wit ur wife is not a sin.
Oh really!...I'll kindly advice u to try such........50 years is not too much sha
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=30pt] Ⱥ♏Ǽ₪ Oo '` `°•.¸¸.•°``°``°•.¸¸.•° [/size]
modskiller:
[size=25pt] Chai, may evil not befall us oo [/size]

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Where's this world heading?
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by logica(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
olayitoyiwonuola:

After a while, a middle aged man who was identified as Omale walked stealthily into his matrimonial room.
Om'ale ni l'ooto!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by benuejosh: 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
DuchessLily:
Dat no be news for Benue now

Did she forget to put d "hubby i'm busy now, come in later" sign By d front door b4 she started her act? cheesy

*runs away b4 all d Benue peeps here throw their missiles* cheesy
lemme act like i didnt read it.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by baby4u2(f): 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
olayitoyiwonuola:

Anyone that does not vote Ambode will be thrown into lagoon – Oba of Lagos warns Igbos
As at press time, people are gathered at Okpani’s compound, waiting for the Police to arrive.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/09/husband-catches-pregnant-wife-sex-another-man/

Is this story fake? Why is the Oba's comment about voting here?

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by jbsam: 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
How could a man invade his fellow man's house with his dangerous object to service a house wife? Abomination! He should pay with his testes. Period.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by benuejosh: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
jamex93:
House on fire

But since na benue u call am

Dat na normal tin

Na dem tradition b dat

So na tradition she dey practice
someone on some weed dosage here
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Misogynist2014(m): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hoes scare me off marriage. My advice to every man out there is to do a DNA test of every child. May we not serve the head of another man. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Wisdytech(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
This woman has a brain of an house help and not as a house wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by benuejosh: 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
ZedX6:
This isn't a problem. Dissolve the marriage and move on.

till death do us part. its written in the holy book.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Kennedykak(f): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Idoma vs Igala. But for crying out loud what fun therein in a pregnant woman? Some men just got no class.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
CR77:
Happy Birthday
Thnks ure appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
As far na for Benue State, nor be new thing... next plz

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by petenla: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:
cheating preggo

The baby go don see like 50shades of D*ck embarassed
. Lols, black dick, orange, blue white
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by logica(m): 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cos a ho's gonna be a ho, and a n1gga's gonna be a n1gga, no matter what the fvck you think
...Identify the ho and the n1gga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.