Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? (683 Views)

10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / The Frustration Of Being Single / The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
When a man is heartbroken or frustrated by his GF/WIFE most men just leave home and drink.

Some say to cool their head.

Some say it helps you forget thinking of her or anything at that moment.

Is it compulsory or necessary?

No list this time my fans. Farano as your pootential E-BF send this to Frontpage.
Re: Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? by Fulaboy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
First of all I'm not married and I don't drink so I'll wait for d married drunkards to come and answer this undecided
Re: Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? by sinaj(f): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
to gain temporary euphoria daz al.
Re: Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? by Rexhenrex(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
i am not married, but one thing i know is that every one has a way of relieving there stress,

when it comes to the women sector see. i must tell u if one is not careful, he might die of high blood pressure.the thing here is this alchol works for some people because the av programed there mind towards it. but depending on alchol is the wrong resort as there are other ways to reduce the frustration.
Re: Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rexhenrex:
i am not married, but one thing i know is that every one has a way of relieving there stress,

when it comes to the women sector see. i must tell u if one is not careful, he might die of high blood pressure.the thing here is this alchol works for some people because the av programed there mind towards it. but depending on alchol is the wrong resort as there are other ways to reduce the frustration.

Brilliant!!!, what other ways please?
Re: Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Just reading comments..
Re: Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
[b]It`s only cowards that resort to alchohol whenever they`re stressful or bothered about something. But what can man, a mere mortal do?
Definitely nothing, other than yield to nature`s calling.
Frustration indeed is a terrible state of which no man will gladly be happy to experience. Infact one who`ve not been in such state won`t know how the situation feels like and therefore won`t be able to advise people who want to toll the part of alchohol properly.
Whether it`s compulsory or necessary, all that matters is choice! This is were self respect come into play. No matter the gravity of the situation you`re entangled in, atleast one should be able to control himself properly so as not to fall into the category of drunkards. Man mustn't give in to destruction easily, but rather should fight against it with a strong and positive mind.
It`s only when you`re in full control of ur subconscious, that you can be able to deal with situation like this or else the reverse will be the case.
[/b]
Re: Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? by yomi007k(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Well not in all cases tho.
I have noticed that guys that drink tend to take woman issue lightly. They hardly fall in love, atleast completely.
Re: Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Observing comments
Re: Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? by ronald4lif(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
I think it does help. Most of the problem women unleashed to their men which makes them drink is nagging. When a woman nags your life off at home, you just want any thing that will relax your mind, and alcohol helps in that regard I think.

But the sad thing is, for how long will you continue relying on alcohol for some comfort. A nagging woman never (or hardly) stops. The excess drinking continues and then it becomes an addiction.

A man should explore other ways to calming down their mind and reduce frustration than resorting to alcohol.
Re: Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? by Tallesty1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Stop men from taking alcohol when their woman misbehaves.

Get ready for mass burial.
Re: Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
daviyjones:

Brilliant!!!, what other ways please?
for me there are two ways which are very effective,

social media:though it doesnt work for every one but believe me you, it works. because by the time u get to read some interesting articles and posts it can alleviate such burdens,for instance when u suffer a heart break log in nairaland by the time u ready some funny comments from the likes of orijin101,naijaboy,tosynbaba and the rest u might forget about such worries and this method atimes give u a clear head to think ahead.

doing what u love best:this i learnt from my dad,when ever he is stressed out or have certain issues with mum and didnt want his anger to take the better part of him he will just go to the family library with his piano and play hymns and other stuffs .for some people its video games while some is music or novels,in this way u plan a way forward and not end up getting drunk and exposing urself to unwanted dangers.
Re: Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? by yomi007k(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rexhenrex:
for me there are two ways which are very effective,

social media:though it doesnt work for every one but believe me you, it works. because by the time u get to read some interesting articles and posts it can alleviate such burdens,for instance when u suffer a heart break log in nairaland by the time u ready some funny comments from the likes of orijin101,naijaboy,tosynbaba and the rest u might forget about such worries and this method atimes give u a clear head to think ahead.

doing what u love best:this i learnt from my dad,when ever he is stressed out or have certain issues with mum and didnt want his anger to take the better part of him he will just go to the family library with his piano and play hymns and other stuffs .for some people its video games while some is music or novels,in this way u plan a way forward and not end up getting drunk and exposing urself to unwanted dangers.
Wa sere mehn.
Some boys don't knw dt d amount dey spend on alcohol in a year can be used to start up a small business.
Thank God 4 my life.
Re: Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
yomi007k:

Wa sere mehn.
Some boys don't knw dt d amount dey spend on alcohol in a year can be used to start up a small business.
Thank God 4 my life.
lol...indeed the funny part is that the think drinking crates upon crates make them a real man not knowing the are complicating things the more in there lives.
Re: Is Alcoohol Really Helping The Frustration Women Cause Men? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
I can drink for fun, but not for some temporary lull because I'm 'hurt'. Pttf! That's a weak man thing. I face my troubles head-on. Lemme tell you a lengthy story:
When I married my first wife Rebecca on the first day of the first month of 1691, in the barley fields of Gettysburg.....
Never mind. Story too long.

(1) (Reply)

She Hates His Friends / Pls I Need Your Advice On This Matter Urgently / To Love A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.