Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pls I Need Your Advice On This Matter Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Your Advice On This Matter Urgently (681 Views)

When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter / This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advice On This Matter Urgently by hakinz87: 3:04pm On May 16, 2015
I have a sister who is 28 yrs of age. She is still single, and has had few broken relationships but a guy who is also her childhood friend proposed to her.
This previously got married not up to a year now. The lady, who he took to the alter packed out of his house barely 4 months after the wedding, to another man.
But this guy, (divorcee) is now troubling my sister for another relationship.
My own fear is that the initial woman he first married won't come back in the future to claim back her home. And my sister won't like to be a second wife. Please I need your advice.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On This Matter Urgently by agarawu23(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2015
hakinz87:
I have a sister who is 28 yrs of age. She is still single, and has had few broken relationships but a guy who is also her childhood friend proposed to her.
This previously got married not up to a year now. The lady, who he took to the alter packed out of his house barely 4 months after the wedding, to another man.
My own fear is that the initial woman he first married won't come back in the future to claim back her home. And my sister won't like to be a second wife. Please I need your advice.
tell Us the attitude of the guy that made his first wife divorced him. that's the most important
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On This Matter Urgently by iceberylin(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2015
Why the rush undecided

Your sis is young abi she lie about her age...
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On This Matter Urgently by hakinz87: 3:23pm On May 16, 2015
Actually from what the guy said, the first wife was pregnant for another man. Even the marriage went ahead with the pregnancy inside her, but the man didn't know anything until d lady was packing out. She is in the house of d other man who owned the pregnancy. The guy even claimed his ex-wife didn't allow him to sex her, even after the marriage.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On This Matter Urgently by IamLEGEND1: 3:26pm On May 16, 2015
i have absolutely nothing to contribute
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On This Matter Urgently by CountDracula(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2015
hakinz87:

28? No time, she can't keep waitin fr d perfect man.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On This Matter Urgently by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2015
Well, to avoid future complications, tell the guy to file for a divorce and divorce her officially.

And if he has done that, there is no problem or any cause fr fear.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Call This Hairstyle? (photo) / Inside North West’s Million-dollar 2nd Birthday Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / How Far Can A Girl Go Just To Breakup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.