Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" (8427 Views)

Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? / The Craziest Place You've Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by marymaria(f): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yea, we both know the IT im talking about so dont ask me dumb questions.
And to the ladies, pls dont form Virgin Mary for us, we both know that the Holier you pretend to be the more nastier you really are
so tell us, where is the craziest place ive ever done it?
okay here is mine
Cinema E-centre yaba, we were just 4 in the cinema room; myself,my bff plus another couple
i still remember the movie: Jack Ryan

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by falconey(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
ontop SOKAWAY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by dharay99: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
in Berlin Germany. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Diz op's grammar get as e be sha cry

1 Like

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
IT as in 'Information Technology' or 'Industrial Training'? If it is used as a 'pronoun' pls what is it refering to?

4 Likes

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by vizkiz: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
marymaria:
And to the ladies, pls dont form Virgin Mary for us, we both know that the Holier you pretend to be the more nastier you really are?

what is it? That we are talking about now
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
marymaria:
And to the ladies, pls dont form Virgin Mary for us, we both know that the Holier you pretend to be the more nastier you really are?
lead by example undecided

3 Likes

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by write2obi(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
In my room grin . I could hear my mum and siblings talking in the next room and i could not even lock my door grin

3 Likes

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Mprex(f): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
marymaria:
And to the ladies, pls dont form Virgin Mary for us, we both know that the Holier you pretend to be the more nastier you really are
Start by telling us first then we will follow undecided

2 Likes

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
LOL... In your mama's bed. undecided No offence ma'am, I never mean what I said o.
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Piloeternity(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Op.... Tell ur own first na! At least pipu too will talk
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Op you start then we follow
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by marymaria(f): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

lead by example undecided
okay here is mine
Cinema E-centre yaba, we were just 4 in the cinema room; myself,my bff plus another couple

1 Like

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Enegod(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
graveyard undecided
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
marymaria:

okay here is mine
ok!
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by orezimena28(f): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Staircase... tongue ontop of reservior!!

+many more wink

1 Like

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by ronald4lif(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
OP, it would have been nice telling us yours before rushing to calling others names.
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by marymaria(f): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
OP, it would have been nice telling us yours before rushing to calling others names.
i already did...check for it
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by alberto2k(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
marymaria:

okay here is mine
mtscheeew! undecided
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... In your mama's bed. undecided No offence ma'am, I never mean what I said o.
But u said what u mean grin grin
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
What is IT the op is talking about ?
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Rapzino: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
It was @the Lagoon, na there current dey flow pass

2 Likes

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by ronald4lif(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
marymaria:

i already did...check for it

Oh I see. I was looking for it at the original post.
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Inside a club. I lift my skirt a lil and I just on his IT and I whine to Kevin little cheesy there were thousands of ppl in the club and no one knew wat I do grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by swaggzo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO DO WITH THIS THREAD. .OP?

OR YOU WANT NEW IDEAS OF UGLY PLACES TO TRY OUT?
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by witnezHD(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
at the gal place on her mom's bed

1 Like

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
In a staff washroom at my university
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
diddydiva:
But u said what u mean grin grin
LOL... No na. No let ops to come and bash me o... Her question is some how crazy u know. grin
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Equado(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
My weirdest place has to be n a field, but the weirdest have seen was ontop of a Grave. Saw 2 matured peeps doing it ontop a grave late in the evening,Calabar people sha!!!
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... No na. No let ops to come and bash me o... Her question is some how crazy u know. grin
No mind me guy cheesy You are right tho wink
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rainess:
In a staff washroom at my university
shocked shocked with a staff to? wink
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
diddydiva:
No mind me guy cheesy You are right tho wink
Ok. Now tell me yours.. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of 3 Naked Girls Receiving Love Charm From Babalawo / Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) / Introducing The Love Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.