Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:57 AM

What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" (8425 Views)

Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? / The Craziest Place You've Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
sameer1212:
Ok. Now tell me yours.. wink
i cant remember sad
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by pbs4real(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
marymaria:
Yea, we both know the IT im talking about so dont ask me dumb questions.
And to the ladies, pls dont form Virgin Mary for us, we both know that the Holier you pretend to be the more nastier you really are
so tell us, where is the craziest place ive ever done it?
urz first. . .
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by pbs4real(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
diddydiva:
i cant remember sad
lie
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
diddydiva:
i cant remember sad
Hahaha, diddy u can't remember? Na lie joor. Tell me I promise to keep it secret. wink
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by pbs4real(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
What is IT the op is talking about ?
holier than thou.,i sight u
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
pbs4real:
lie
Is the truth sad i cant remember wink.i.....do.....
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by pbs4real(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
diddydiva:
Is the truth sad i cant remember wink.i.....do.....
or u be virgin mary?
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by iPrevail(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
DVD shop.. Her bf was out front making sales undecided
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
pbs4real:
or u be virgin mary?
Damn it! you still dont get it undecided
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by pbs4real(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
diddydiva:
oya tell me if nt i go whine u ehn!
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by dinosmiles(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
marymaria:

okay here is mine
Cinema E-centre yaba, we were just 4 in the cinema room; myself,my bff plus another couple
i still remember the movie: Jack Ryan

cinema is not a weird place na,tot u gonna say a grave yard or prolly a generation or plant house.
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by pbs4real(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
diddydiva:
and change dt ur dp,wich one is 3legs and 2head?nt cul @ all
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
pbs4real:
oya tell me if nt i go whine u ehn!
I cant remember cos i do it in weird places tongue
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
pbs4real:
and change dt ur dp,wich one is 3legs and 2head?nt cul @ all
cheesy grin grin
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by kinglekan: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
marymaria:
And to the ladies, pls dont form Virgin Mary for us, we both know that the Holier you pretend to be the more nastier you really are

Why didn't u tell us urs ist naaa??
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by kinglekan: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
marymaria:

okay here is mine
Cinema E-centre yaba, we were just 4 in the cinema room; myself,my bff plus another couple

Chineke!!!!!!

Immpossicantttt. U bad gannn ooooooo

Hehehehe
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by kinglekan: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
What is IT the op is talking about ?

Eating Fufu.
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
On a bridge embarassed
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Abbott(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Google.
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
diddydiva:
i cant remember sad
grin
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by iamphilips(m): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
on the roof of a 4 storey building. ..It has concrete floor with german floor. by 7-8pm no one saw us cos other buildings were 2 and 3 storey building
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
kitnah:

grin
Omo that write up bad wink
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
marymaria:
tell us the it naa
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by pbs4real(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
diddydiva:
I cant remember cos i do it in weird places tongue
see yaself,u ve jez bin BURSTED!
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by REMMEI(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Still looking for who to do IT with..

1 Like

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
pbs4real:
see yaself,u ve jez bin BURSTED!
I be baloon undecided
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by pbs4real(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chiam55:
On a bridge embarassed
are u 4 real?chai! Konji nah bástàrd.
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
marymaria:

okay here is mine
shocked shocked shocked dies,when I thought mine was bad
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Charlesedet25(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Stp killin my ppl's name ni, y all d bad finkz abt sex is always calabar?
Equado:
My weirdest place has to be n a field, but the weirdest have seen was ontop of a Grave. Saw 2 matured peeps doing it ontop a grave late in the evening,Calabar people sha!!!
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by pbs4real(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
diddydiva:
I be baloon undecided
ur own pass baloon sef. . U wan hear d truth?*u be LEARNER.
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
pbs4real:
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
pbs4real:
Wait lemme get this straight.You think u manipulated me to say that? guy u neva know anything

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know / Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. / I Brought Prostitutes And Give My Friends During My Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.