Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" (8426 Views)

Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? / The Craziest Place You've Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Em em em

Its practical class naaaa. Don't tell mummy oooo grin
haha.. Badoo

1 Like

Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by kinglekan: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

haha.. Badoo

*winks*
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 08, 2015
DaGC:
I live an adventurous life, coupled with the fact that I get asked out a lot by ladies so the weird places are much. I think I must have had sex on the roadside about 4 times (I remember 1 xmas eve, she sat on the hood and I stood in front of her doing 'it', I also remember doing it a dark spot on the roadside during 1 birthday party). Multiple times in restrooms too (restaurant, bars/lounges, clubs, offices etc), on top of a sewage pit, cars, boutique too etc.

I still think I'm not that crazy like most people say. My homeboy from PH once shagged a girl on the roadside after we came out from a club in Cali with cars driving by. I'm not that crazy to do that.

Ewwww
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by pbs4real(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

meaning what ?
oya sayeth it.
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:

ontop SOKAWAY
oboy u need deliverance and cleansing o becaus u hav just invited d spirit of uncleaniness into ur body.
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2015
d wildest place iv done was in a church, we used d church (ladies)toilet at a time when no one was around.
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Enegod:
graveyard undecided
U and blackrebel666 are the mugiest mugu iv seen on nairaland
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by pbs4real(m): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2015
charijee:
If only I know what the Op means by "it" embarassed
intent torture.
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by DaGC(m): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Rainess:

Ewwww

Lol, you would be surprised of how clean the backyard is. That I said sewage pit, doesn't mean the all nitty gritty of filth.
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by oba2flex(m): 9:22pm On May 06, 2015
Goooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll
Re: What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" by oba2flex(m): 9:22pm On May 06, 2015
Goooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll. Messsssssiiiiiiiiiiiiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Beginning To See The Side Effects Of Tramadol Abuse / Top 5 State In Nigeria Which Thier Girls Are Good On Bed In Naija / How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.