Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... (8721 Views)

How To Boost Your Sexual Strenght,read Below For More Details / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by prettymina(f): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hello house it's bin awhile that I post here but I need an accurate and matured advise for my friend...
Her name is ifeoluwa. A final year student of uniben a muslim,ife is my vry good friend that we don't hide anytin from each other.she ws dating a guy who happened to travel out of d country like 2years ago.after few months d guy started acting up nd finally brokeup with her last year.ife had stay nd lived with dis trauma for almost a year now.without any relationship.
Last year dec she meet this cute nd well financed guy who has bin pleading with gift nd all sorts of things jst to get ife..after some persuasion she gave in..this guy had filled even more than d vacuum that her ex had left in her.spoilt her with gift.starts up a business for her.takes her anywhr she wished to spend a weekend.
But ife wants to leave this guy with the claim that she can't satisfy him on bed,he loves sex more than food,jst d first time she allowed him she fell sick,ife is not d sex type but her man can have sex for d whole day.
The most annoying part of it is that she said he can sustain for hours without ejaculation.now she wants me to advise her if she should quite d relationship or keep enduring.i don't knw what to tell her pls help..
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by snadguy007(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Either she quits or keep enduring

but the question is "for how long will she keep enduring??"
So i'll advice you to advice your friend to walk away... She's gotten enough gifts already

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ife should be asking Ifa for advice tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by LadyX(f): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
They are not sexually compatible. For how long is she planning to endure? What if he decides to stray because she can't meet his expectations?

If she can't meet him at least half way, let her take a walk.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by GodblessNig247(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
If she can't cope she should take to her heels!
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Tattooboy: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
snadguy007:
Either she quits or keep enduring.
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by GodblessNig247(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
LadyX:
They are not sexually compatible. For how long is she planning to endure? Does she think they will be compatible at some point?

Op, why are you exposing your friend's identity? If Ife is her truly her name and she schools at Uniben, don't you think other people might know her? Or you don't mind?

What is bad abt that? Is that a secret? I could even use a public address system. Not bad at all dear.
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Quite complicated.
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Chizzy20(f): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
hmm tell ife..to run ooh..if she cant cope..
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
wow..her bf is a sex machine….but the question is if the guy wants a serious relationship with her tat cud end in marriage or he only wants a casual relationship?

2 Likes

Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by LadyX(f): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
GodblessNig247:

What is bad abt that? Is that a secret? I could even use a public address system. Not bad at all dear.

OK tongue
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by illiad: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thought you said the guy is well financed? Well then your friend can either pay doe every dollars she earns from him or quit.
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Mprex(f): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
if she cant put up with it. she should quit

2 Likes

Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by uboma(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
LadyX:
They are not sexually compatible. For how long is she planning to endure? What if he decides to stray because she can't meet his expectations?

Excellent advise.
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by witnezHD(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
But that's another story, I'm no story
teller
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by sehin79(m): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
well i believe anyone can adapt to any situation as long as they are open minded and willy too.it might take time but she needs to keep at it.
she as to change her thinking towards sex,and thats were they both need a therapy regarding this situation.
if sex is the only issue they have problem with in there relationship it would be a shame for both of them to quit it, while they can work on it.
they can both find a balance.
you gyes seek a therapy.
all the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by prettymina(f): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
SouffleX:
Ife should be asking Ifa for advice tongue
why can't jst post somtin matured..for once?

1 Like

Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Hackakeem: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
They aren't Compactible at all she'd better quit rather than hurting herself that kind guy can tear hear pussy several times and am sure his dick won't be unbearable at least extra long and big
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by prettymina(f): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
LadyX:

tnx ladyx I told her d same thing cause if she keeps enduring I don't knw what her married wld be like
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by prettymina(f): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hackakeem:
They aren't Compactible at all she'd better quit rather than hurting herself that kind guy can tear hear pussy several times and am sure his dick won't be unbearable at least extra long and big
lolss I did nt ask d size nd lenght oo.. grin
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by prettymina(f): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
sehin79:
well i believe anyone can adapt to any situation as long as they are open minded and willy too.it might take time but she needs to keep at it.
she as to change her thinking towards sex,and thats were they both need a therapy regarding this situation.
if sex is the only issue they have problem with in there relationship it would be a shame for both of them to quit it, while they can work on it.
they can both find a balance.
you gyes seek a therapy.
all the best
tnx sehin this fact is noted
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by prettymina(f): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
illiad:
Thought you said the guy is well financed? Well then your friend can either pay doe every dollars she earns from him or quit.
well she never forced him to give her anytin @first..paying back is out of it even if she quites
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by LadyX(f): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
prettymina:
tnx ladyx I told her d same thing cause if she keeps enduring I don't knw what her married wld be like

Welcome.
When married the situation will be worse because they will be together, unlike now where she can opt not to see him. Besides it will be unfair to him (she might be giving him excuses everyday) because she already knows he likes it.
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Your friend had better run for her life before he kills her.
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by witnezHD(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
when she was the accepting all the gift did she come here to tell us #face your damnation #
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
She should keep thinking of the rewards....It will give her all the strength she needs...grin

4 Likes

Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by free2ryhme: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
prettymina:
Hello house it's bin awhile that I post here but I need an accurate and matured advise for my friend...
Her name is ifeoluwa. A final year student of uniben a muslim,ife is my vry good friend that we don't hide anytin from each other.she ws dating a guy who happened to travel out of d country like 2years ago.after few months d guy started acting up nd finally brokeup with her last year.ife had stay nd lived with dis trauma for almost a year now.without any relationship.
Last year dec she meet this cute nd well financed guy who has bin pleading with gift nd all sorts of things jst to get ife..after some persuasion she gave in..this guy had filled even more than d vacuum that her ex had left in her.spoilt her with gift.starts up a business for her.takes her anywhr she wished to spend a weekend.
But ife wants to leave this guy with the claim that she can't satisfy him on bed,he loves sex more than food,jst d first time she allowed him she fell sick,ife is not d sex type but her man can have sex for d whole day.
The most annoying part of it is that she said he can sustain for hours without ejaculation.now she wants me to advise her if she should quite d relationship or keep enduring.i don't knw what to tell her pls help..

just tell us it is you and not a third person

1 Like

Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by lasheez(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
She obviously does not enjoy sex with him.It is best for her to leave before one day she finds herself in the hospital receiving glucose drip for energy and exhaustion.
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by celebritiii(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
never quit until its sweet.

Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Suxes(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
free2ryhme:

just tell us it you and not a third person
u r so on point
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Suxes(m): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
witnezHD:
when she was the accepting all the gift did she come here to tell us #face your damnation #
u too dey intelligent

1 Like

Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
If his d**k is small, she should manage it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Kim Kardashian’s Butt Dropping? (see Photos) / Curvy Tanzania Model Shares Seductive Photos / Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.