Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... (8720 Views)

How To Boost Your Sexual Strenght,read Below For More Details / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by rabbuy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
Romance and family sections: posters here would always say it's their friends... When will it be them? Every time its my friend..
. uncle Ayam tellin you
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Hackakeem: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettymina:
lolss I did nt ask d size nd lenght oo.. grin
prettymina lenght and size of what your must have a dirty and porous mind and you know we have a lot of virgins in the house
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Youngpo413: 1:58pm On May 30, 2015
SoniaFred:
I think if she endures,she will get use to it eventually ..buh if she can't ,calling it a quit is d best step
she should endure jare,what is there?no be to just open and stick the dick inside?handsome,rich and generous guys are hard to come by,all ladies are praying for a guy like that (a complete package) but yet they haven't found any,even here on nairaland,I know about 80 ladies who will gladly be in her shoe...
So she endure and get used to it

Eventually!
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Youngpo413: 2:21pm On May 30, 2015
clubone0501:
Hmmm..what some people are looking for ..
some people will find it and be asking silly questions undecided
I dey tell u
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Metrofox(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2015
somehow your story reminds me of that yoruba song 'ifeoluwa' i don't know why tho...
on a serious note i think you guys could switch boyfriends
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by suzzy16(f): 1:13am On Jun 05, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Truthfully she shud correct her mindset...she doesn't like sex either because of a bad mindset or not enough pre-intimacy...trust me most girls ll die to HV a guy like DAT. I mean mastering control of ur PC muscles, he's ma hero.. If she ain't willing to adjust.she shud leave him for a lady to come n fulfil his heart desires
yeah,most women like a man dat can handle them vry well
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by smoothpapuzy(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=SouffleX post=32451827]Ife should be asking Ifa for advice tongue[/quote

Lmaoooo.. Funny girl.
I like you
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=smoothpapuzy post=34444256][/quote]

Thanks grin
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by smoothpapuzy(m): 4:15am On Jun 06, 2015
SouffleX:

Thanks grin

Uw, but is there a way we could communicate faster. Do you mind me sending my details for a off nl chat that would probably lead to me seeing your pretty face in person?
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by texanomaly(f): 4:32am On Jun 06, 2015
If she is Muslim why is she having sex before marriage, first of all? undecided

Is the guy Muslim too? He has money so he can marry up to 3 other women to help meet his needs. Problem solved...
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Oftentimes we're blackmailed by our fleeting emotions to the point we refused to ponder honestly and clearly over critical situations that could be dangerous, even fatal, in the nearest future.

Marriage is way longer than we think it is. It's a lifetime commitment, if all things remain the same.

Sequel incompatibility is a very serious issue in marriages.

OP, it's obvious your friend and her man are NOT SEXUALLY COMPATIBLE! If he heads into this marriage, then she's in for a lifetime endurance course. Sec should be enjoyable, not painful. One should not be preoccupied with thoughts of pain whenever it's time to have set with their mates.

It may be a tough decision to take today. But she will be better off tomorrow. She should think over it and take a WALK!

What's the point of taking a gift from a man and then he almost immediately takes away it's joy by inflicting sexual pains on her?

Though I won't be surprised if your friend insists on going ahead. Life's more than gift and money.

Take a walk. Thank him, and take a walk.
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by etu1985(m): 1:05am On Jun 07, 2015
Pussy is elastic,with time the body will adjust.its no problem to worry about.Time will correct it.
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by etu1985(m): 1:05am On Jun 07, 2015
Pussy I meant to say.
Re: His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... by texanomaly(f): 1:07am On Jun 07, 2015
Lol. Change the spelling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life / Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! / Help! My Husband Refuses To Sleep With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.