Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu (37304 Views)

Oyegun Got N10m To Make Abdullahi APC Spokesman - Timi Frank / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by KingTom(m): 7:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Jwonder:
All i see is ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just because the Igbo's are adventurous and successful in their land that's why they are angry. An average yoruba man will never leave his father's house to seek for greener pastures else where, all u hear from them is "ILE BABA Mii" smh..Lazy folks.. They prefer going to the garage to collect money they didn't work for. Whether the yoruba like it or not all i know is that its ENVY that is bringing all this, if not, then why have they singled out igbo people to pour their hate on..don't we have Calabar, Niger Deltans and hausa's in Lagos.. Why must it always be "THE GREAT IGBO PEOPLE"

If you like Quote me and say rubbish that's you own wahala, have said my own...
Why do you speak like a tout? Tinubu is trying to end this and you are busy fanning the flames of tribalism! undecided
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Jwonder(m): 7:18am On Apr 08, 2015
Horrlah:

[s]Oh boy see as u mumu rish,shey na wetin dem dey tok b dat..if u so much hate yoruba ppl y cnt u all Bleep off n go bak to where u belong??is it really so hard to accept others.dnt worry they wld use u guys n dump u n den una eyes go clear[/s]

Am a citizen of Nigeria and i have equal rights as the yoruba's in Lagos the constitution of Nigeria clearly state this soo stop all those ur nonsense "Go back to where u belong"
You and ur f00lish OBA can go and die if it pains u guys
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by cooljude(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Traced? Like I'm afraid or what? Abegi!

If you wish to be the first person to be sniffed like a snuff, tey tracing me. For ur info, I live among igbos here in Surulere, and they dare not cough when I pass. Who dash monkey banana?
Firstly, what would i gain from tracing someone that is already doomed. I am Igbo and i am proud to be Igbo. My girlfriend is Yoruba and i have so many friends from other tribe. Finally, you could say this on Nairaland and na where your power reach be that.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by iamrealdeji(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2015
JurassicPark:

Kingship and wisdom go hand-in-hand

..wisdom demands that he shouldn't have voiced that @ this critical times the nation is facing

..It is one thing to be made a King, it is another thing for whoever bears the crown to earn the respect the throne deserves

..He would have been diplomatic enough to have adopted a better choice of words if he needed to pass his selfish message across

..Anyway, he should be forgiven

Let's move on!
Yeah,true
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by bensowe(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Calm down bro. The igbos can't, and I repeat, can't determine the outcome of this election. They couldn't achieve that for GEJ Whom they love as one of there's. They were going to vote for Jimi regardless and made no secret of it even before this Akiolu controversy. With or without them Lagos will remain APC. No more opposition for Lagos.
Did you said "there's" instead "theirs". Anyway, I'm not here to teach you, but to correct you on the issue of GEJ, northerns were the people that made Buhari president not even Tinubu or any western. The fear of Igbos is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by farem: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2015
Someone wrote this on FB:
You developed Lagos, who stopped you from developing Onitsha?
You sacked non-indigenes in Abia, but Lagos made your son commissioner.
There has never been any ethnic riot that threatens your business (as you have in Kano) yet you call them cowards.
Are there not Yorubas that have lived in Iboland for years, how many have you made councilors?

I think this kind of hate piece should be ignored completely.

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by DukeNija(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2015
Evathyst:
God bless you o jare!

I wonder why pple are over-flogging ds issue as if they are the deciders of Lagos politics. Shior! Nobody should castigate Akiolu any further, igbos ain't gonna vote for APC (Plus or minus the saga). It's not their fault sha, it's doz greedy omo-onile and landlords who would rather sell land & properties to them at an exorbitant rate. Now, see the mess they av caused for themselves.

As for me, an igbo man or woman can never cross my path, else, I'll sniff him like dried snuff. lipsrsealed

Let APC just win then we show them who the owners of Lagos are.

Fine girl like you running your mouth like chicken. If the thing set now, your papa and mama go carry you run go your village for Ondo. Why has there never been a fight between Igbo's and yorubas? Well your guess is as good as mine. If you want to prove your strength, go and fight your Igbo friend and see if your life remains the same.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Evathyst(f): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2015
DukeNija:

Fine girl like you running your mouth like chicken. If the thing set now, your papa and mama go carry you run go your village for Ondo. Why has there never been a fight between Igbo's and yorubas? Well your guess is as good as mine. If you want to prove your strength, go and fight your Igbo friend and see if your life remains the same.
*ignored*
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by clensman(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Take it easy ur Highness...

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by runtinxnigga(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2015
Shame on APC

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Horrlah(f): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2015
Jwonder:

Am a citizen of Nigeria and i have equal rights as the yoruba's in Lagos the constitution of Nigeria clearly state this soo stop all those ur nonsense "Go back to where u belong"
You and ur f00lish OBA can go and die if it pains u guys
Citizen of nija not indigene of lagos.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by gists: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2015
Fezchima:
Please whereas I can't stop your hero worshipping Tinubu can you look at this
1. The population of Igbos in Lagos is more than their population in about two states in the East.
2. For such high population what is a commissioner position.
3. Why is APC being made to be synonymous to Yoruba. There are a lot of yoruba who won election in other parties including PDP..

Good set of questions:
1. If the population of Igbo is that much in lagos, why is it so difficult for Apga to sponsor a candidate. He will surely win going by this information.
2. What position would you rather have? Why do the Igbos see appointment to Lagos political office as a right? Is the appointment to political offices by population or by merit? What other tribe has been given a commissioner post in Lagos? How many non-igbo indigens have political appointments in the whole of SE? You response to these questions will be invaluable.
3. Perhaps it is igbos that should help us answer this question. i will suggest you start with Arthur Eze (of Orient Petroleum) who said
“That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos."
Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/149541-anambra-poll-ive-told-governor-obi-hand-tony-nwoye.html
It is some myopic set of Igbos that have labelled APC a Yoruba party and that is why they refused to vote for any apc candidate in the last election. So direct this your 3rd question to some of your myopic Igbo brethren.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by kinibigdeal(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:

Why do you speak like a tout? Tinubu is trying to end this and you are busy fanning the flames of tribalism! undecided

Trying to end what! Are you on drugs
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by KingTom(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Trying to end what! Are you on drugs
No are you? undecided
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by kinibigdeal(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
No are you? undecided

What is "No are you"? dont tell me you speaking English.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by KingTom(m): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

What is "No are you"? dont tell me you speaking English.
No, I am speaking Igbo! undecided
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by kinibigdeal(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
No, I am speaking Igbo! undecided
Now, i understand
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by KingTom(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Now, i understand
I am happy for you.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by kinibigdeal(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:

I am happy for you.

You need to because am the only solution
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by KingTom(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

You need to because am the only solution
You are part of the problem.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by kinibigdeal(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
You are part of the problem.

So you know you have a problem already
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by KingTom(m): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

So you know you have a problem already
I know, you are the problem I have.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by kinibigdeal(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
I know, you are the problem I have.

How can "you are" be your problem. OrIgin is working
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by KingTom(m): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

How can "you are" be your problem. OrIgin is working
By "Orlgin" you mean orijin right?
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by kinibigdeal(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
By "Orlgin" you mean orijin right?

No difference
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by KingTom(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

No difference
Over fermented palm wine at work.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Princewell2012(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Yimu. Hot air things. Nothing will happen and APC will retain Lagos come Saturday. Now choke on that.
This Exactly What Make Jeg To Loose The Presidency, Becos Of What You Just Said, Apc Is Going To Loose On This Saturday. I'm No Longer With Apc Again. Whosoever I Surported Automaticaly Win The Election. I Gave My Suport To Buhary And He Won, Now Am Giving My Surport To Jimi Agbaje, Just Watch And See.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by emekanwokoye225: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is true,, the OBA spoke for himself... AMBODE had no business with this, xo he shouldn't be blamed... APC for LAGOS 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari / DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos / Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.