Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu (37310 Views)

Oyegun Got N10m To Make Abdullahi APC Spokesman - Timi Frank / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseighaā€ˇ, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by iamrealdeji(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
aniyione:
na wa for this yeye king. oba that worthless
We don't call obas yeye,he made a mistake,yes,he overreacted in public,he's probably the type that doesn't control his anger easily
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Mcowubaba: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Evathyst:
God bless you o jare!

I wonder why pple are over-flogging ds issue as if they are the deciders of Lagos politics. Shior! Nobody should castigate Akiolu any further, igbos ain't gonna vote for APC (Plus or minus the saga). It's not their fault sha, it's doz greedy omo-onile and landlords who would rather sell land & properties to them at an exorbitant rate. Now, see the mess they av caused for themselves.

As for me, an igbo man or woman can never cross my path, else, I'll sniff him like dried snuff. lipsrsealed

Let APC just win then we show them who the owners of Lagos are.
U look to young nd pretty to be exhibiting bigotry Xteristics...
I pity uu...sad
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Benice007(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
THOU SHALL NOT DENY HIS OBA COS OF POLITICS. OBA DOES NOT GO ON TRANSFER...BE WARNED ALL APC MEMBERS DENYING HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS AKIOLU. YOU PEOPLE LED HIM INTO IT, NOW, YOU ALL ARE BACKING OFF. IGBOS MUST SURVIVE WITH OR WITHOUT APC.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Evathyst(f): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
cooljude:
I am shocked that you could have so much hate in you. I really am sorry for you. You would sniff him dry. When God start punishing people, they wonder what they did to bring such calamity. Funny enough you could easily be traced.
Mtchew! Traced? Like I'm afraid or what? Abegi!

If you wish to be the first person to be sniffed like a snuff, tey tracing me. For ur info, I live among igbos here in Surulere, and they dare not cough when I pass. Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Evathyst(f): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mcowubaba:

U look to young nd pretty to be exhibiting bigotry Xteristics...
I pity uu...sad
Pity urself abeg!
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by JurassicPark: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Traced? Like I'm afraid or what? Abegi!

If you wish to be the first person to be sniffed like a snuff, tey tracing me. For ur info, I live among igbos here in Surulere, and they dare not cough when I pass. Who dash monkey banana?

grin grin
Who is this Evathyst ?
Are you kidding me
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by ekwilliams: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
One APC chieftain is saying the Oba. Is not an APC member the other is saying the Oba is a card carrying member but not a spokesperson so whichone do we go with? Besides the both contestants in question are lagosians. Is this the kind of change we are expecting or should we wait for another.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by JurassicPark: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:

We don't call obas yeye,he made a mistake,yes,he overreacted in public,he's probably the type that doesn't control his anger easily

Kingship and wisdom go hand-in-hand

..wisdom demands that he shouldn't have voiced that @ this critical times the nation is facing

..It is one thing to be made a King, it is another thing for whoever bears the crown to earn the respect the throne deserves

..He would have been diplomatic enough to have adopted a better choice of words if he needed to pass his selfish message across

..Anyway, he should be forgiven

Let's move on!
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Evathyst(f): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tabelachizza:
. Lolssss,wat can you do anyway Coins makes more sounds dan naira note**We Igbo's remain the best tribe in Nigeria**you can only make such noise in ur state,,Look at us, we are always known everywhere we go.Have u eva heard Eze ndi Igbo or Obi of Onitsha threatening your tribe in SENo cos you knw y,you people are not significant.See as we dey give u peeps Headach** Anyi kariri okwu Anyi kotere.
If you're good student of history, you'll know that the yorubas are not nomadic by nature. Hence, u wouldn't find a lot of us outside our domain.

We do the best we can to organise & develop our own region. During the early 60s when Nigeria was still practising regional govt, the South West was the envy of the nation. What on earth did ur accursed fore-fathers do to develop ur region?

To come here and say 'Yorubas are insignificant' is the height of stvpidity. Even the once upon a time fisherman dt treated us with scorn paid dearly for it.

To insult another person in a language they don't understand is not only absurd, but also not in accordance with common sense. How the heck am I supposed to get angry over an insult I don't comprehend? Like seriously?

Lemme insult you in a language u'll understand, u slug. Go rot in the bugs! As*hole!

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Evathyst(f): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
JurassicPark:

grin grin
Who is this Evathyst ?
Are you kidding me
What?
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dis Oba has other reasons for his outburst,not election.
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
In my opinion virtually all lagosians concure with the oba though secretly.
I respect Tinubu"s leardership because he does not discriminate,for his sake alone am APC all the way.
Is the Oba not better than fashiola who commenced deportation of Ibos.D Oba has not even started,but fashiola actually acted.
Whats all the noise?As an Ibo,i am waiting for the actualisation of the empty threat.
Sai AMBO
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by JurassicPark: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Evathyst:
What?
You now sniff human beings?
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Evathyst(f): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
JurassicPark:

You now sniff human beings?
Abeg no join ur own o jere.

Yes! I sniff any erratic igbo who crosses my path. Period!
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by laniyi07(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

FYI nobody ever knew the name of that tout and didn't care to know until his infamous rants
He serves absolutely no purpose for anyone,he is infact a hinderance to Nigeria since people like him eat and profit from hooliganism and extortions.
The money he gets off the state government is better used in benefitting elementary school pupils
Nigeria has no need of him and these opportunists parading as traditional rulers
Maybe Ambode has promised him a land cruiser when he wins
Where will that money come from?
shoro niyen!
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by tessylove2(f): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
rudedough:
For this single comment from Tinubu i will be voting Akinwumi Ambode on Saturday. Sheathe your sword Umu-Nnam, ka anyi gba-ara biko.

Ekelem unu oo
Nice one bro,am with you all the way...Ndi igbo kwen! APC kwenu.....oh grin
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Horrlah(f): 12:11am On Apr 08, 2015
Jwonder:
All i see is ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just because the Igbo's are adventurous and successful in their land that's why they are angry. An average yoruba man will never leave his father's house to seek for greener pastures else where, all u hear from them is "ILE BABA Mii" smh..Lazy folks.. They prefer going to the garage to collect money they didn't work for. Whether the yoruba like it or not all i know is that its ENVY that is bringing all this, if not, then why have they singled out igbo people to pour their hate on..don't we have Calabar, Niger Deltans and hausa's in Lagos.. Why must it always be "THE GREAT IGBO PEOPLE"

If you like Quote me and say rubbish that's you own wahala, have said my own...
Oh boy see as u mumu rish,shey na wetin dem dey tok b dat..if u so much hate yoruba ppl y cnt u all Bleep off n go bak to where u belong??is it really so hard to accept others.dnt worry they wld use u guys n dump u n den una eyes go clear
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Horrlah(f): 12:13am On Apr 08, 2015
johnbycee2015:
Dis Oba has other reasons for his outburst,not election.
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
In my opinion virtually all lagosians concure with the oba though secretly.
I respect Tinubu"s leardership because he does not discriminate,for his sake alone am APC all the way.
Is the Oba not better than fashiola who commenced deportation of Ibos.D Oba has not even started,but fashiola actually acted.
Whats all the noise?As an Ibo,i am waiting for the actualisation of the empty threat.
Sai AMBO

God bless u real big
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Horrlah(f): 12:19am On Apr 08, 2015
Evathyst:
If you're good student of history, you'll know that the yorubas are not nomadic by nature. Hence, u wouldn't find a lot of us outside our domain.

We do the best we can to organise & develop our own region. During the early 60s when Nigeria was still practising regional govt, the South West was the envy of the nation. What on earth did ur accursed fore-fathers do to develop ur region?

To come here and say 'Yorubas are insignificant' is the height of stvpidity. Even the once upon a time fisherman dt treated us with scorn paid dearly for it.

To insult another person in a language they don't understand is not only absorb, but it's not in accordance with common sense. How the heck am I supposed to get angry over an insult I don't comprehend? Like seriously?

Lemme insult you in a language u'll understand, u slug. Go rot in the bugs! As*hole!
I dnt even knw y they think so highly of themselves,if they think they are so important they shld try live on their own or better still stay in deir part of d country n see if hunger will nt wipe them off,the truth is they need us more than we need them..n whosoever they vote for dosnt determine anytin they are stl minority as far as lag is concerned
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by sweetgala(m): 12:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Tabelachizza:
. Lolssss,wat can you do anyway Coins makes more sounds dan naira note**We Igbo's remain the best tribe in Nigeria**you can only make such noise in ur state,,Look at us, we are always known everywhere we go.Have u eva heard Eze ndi Igbo or Obi of Onitsha threatening your tribe in SENo cos you knw y,you people are not significant.See as we dey give u peeps Headach** Anyi kariri okwu Anyi kotere.

The way you guys are going that privileged is about to be revoked
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Evathyst(f): 12:25am On Apr 08, 2015
Horrlah:

I dnt even knw y they think so highly of themselves,if they think they are so important they shld try live on their own or better still stay in deir part of d country n see if hunger will nt wipe them off,the truth is they need us more than we need them..n whosoever they vote for dosnt determine anytin they are stl minority as far as lag is concerned
You self help me ask them o!

As in, this nonsense is getting too much. We just need to put a full stop to it! igbos and their claim to Lagos? Tufia!
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by ayusco85(m): 12:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Evathyst:

As in, this nonsense is getting too much. We just need to put a full stop to it! igbos and their claim to Lagos? Tufia!

U get mouth. Jejewayo bisola.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Evathyst(f): 12:35am On Apr 08, 2015
ayusco85:

U get mouth. Jejewayo bisola.
Egbon u no dey sleep ni? tongue

Wonder what u'll tell ur boss for going to work late? I sha know sey u no go kobalise me on top the matter. Besides, I've since replied ur mail.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Horrlah(f): 12:38am On Apr 08, 2015
Evathyst:

In their dreams ni jare
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by MrLyzzo(m): 12:47am On Apr 08, 2015
What type of TRIBALISM IS THIS
You defend your territory they call you a tribalist.

You support them for elective posts in your territory you are still a tribalist.

They call your land a No man's land Yet we are still the tribalist.

They abused our elders we are still the tribalist.

You lease them your house and they will tell you to sale the whole building for them, we are still a tribalist.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by iykyvic(m): 1:02am On Apr 08, 2015
why-were-the-igbo-chieftains-clapping-to-the-oba-of-lagos-threats??
see http://exclusively9ja.com/why-were-the-igbo-chieftains-clapping-to-the-oba-of-lagos-threats/
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by hedges007(m): 1:18am On Apr 08, 2015
Some Yorubas are stupid and daft for joining the bandwagon to rain insults and curses on the monarch in order to appear less tribalistic..Its normal to condemn the speech or any other unholy rants made against the yorubas themselves but the idea of fellow Yorubas insulting the Oba on this subject is the worst kind of relativistic, feel-good nonsense. I'm still wondering if the igbos would insult their king on social media for whatever speech made in their defense..Later we wonder why no tribe wanna respect your royal authorities in future
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 08, 2015
babyosisi:

Chai
These my brothers are real jesters
Pity them nau
They are already crying

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by ayusco85(m): 1:45am On Apr 08, 2015
Evathyst:
Egbon u no dey sleep ni? tongue

Wonder what u'll tell ur boss for going to work late? I sha know sey u no go kobalise me on top the matter. Besides, I've since replied ur mail.
Lol. My boss dey fear me. U self wetin u dey do awake?
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by crownbryan(m): 2:15am On Apr 08, 2015
everyone is individually responsible for his/her acton,
I think Apc have made that clear by disassociating
themselves from that statement. although, some
yoruba are livid over the way Igbos in lagos
tribalistically blinded by voting for PGEJ, or we can't
denied that their massive voting for him is not based
on tribe preference when most Nigerians voted
politically oriented by evaluating his tenure for the
past 6years and his party 16years maintaining power.
the Oba only went too far and is liable to be sue
under the constitution without no privileges. and
igbos should not be delusional that Lagos is a
universal state, if their are not careful, they will be
flush out from south west as most of them from
personal encounter are ethnic and tribalistic
unrepentance because they always preferred their
kings men eventhough it go against the national
interest, this quality of theirs threaten other co-
habiting tribes, ethnics in itself.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Fezchima: 4:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Please whereas I can't stop your hero worshipping Tinubu can you look at this
1. The population of Igbos in Lagos is more than their population in about two states in the East.
2. For such high population what is a commissioner position.
3. Why is APC being made to be synonymous to Yoruba. There are a lot of yoruba who won election in other parties including PDP..

gists:
I am beginning to change my mind towards Tinubu.
Now, I am looking forward to the day he will emerge as the president of Nigeria.
He is just brilliant and doesn't know how to disappoint.
His response is just classic.

You don't have to agree with me but fault his response if you can.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by robay(m): 5:22am On Apr 08, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Calm down bro. The igbos can't, and I repeat, can't determine the outcome of this election. They couldn't achieve that for GEJ Whom they love as one of there's. They were going to vote for Jimi regardless and made no secret of it even before this Akiolu controversy. With or without them Lagos will remain APC. No more opposition for Lagos.
Naso my broda ooo,even if all igbo vote for jimi agbaje he can't still win in lagos #fact
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by MDEWOLE: 5:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Jwonder:
All i see is ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just because the Igbo's are adventurous and successful in their land that's why they are angry. An average yoruba man will never leave his father's house to seek for greener pastures else where, all u hear from them is "ILE BABA Mii" smh..Lazy folks.. They prefer going to the garage to collect money they didn't work for. Whether the yoruba like it or not all i know is that its ENVY that is bringing all this, if not, then why have they singled out igbo people to pour their hate on..don't we have Calabar, Niger Deltans and hausa's in Lagos.. Why must it always be "THE GREAT IGBO PEOPLE"

If you like Quote me and say rubbish that's you own wahala, have said my own...

My brother u may be right in your own way to some extent. If u have read don jazzy message may be u will also reason along the same way.He said and i quote "what of if Oba of Lagos is working for JIMI just to garner more votes for him by saying this to IGBO people just to discredit APC candidate."
Just for your rethink.
tx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) / Wike Reacts To Crisis In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.