Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically (12594 Views)

List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) / Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date / Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by MissTechy(f): 2:32am On Apr 08, 2015
SleekyP:
Falconey........(lord of shares) smiley

Martha...........(ya'all dont know her..only Seun) grin grin

buygala..........(fucking intelligent) smiley

tosyne2much........(extra cool) kiss

Iceberylin...........(got swag) cheesy

50calibre.............(bookworm) shocked

MissTechy..........(Friendly i think) wink

Nne Nneka123.......(Beautiful With Brains) cool

lalasticlala .............(Soothsayer) undecided

Rokitau..................(Poundable) tongue

Wanna meet you all.

Lol.. I am .. think no further wink
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 08, 2015
Vickybee

Ronald4lif

Darkrebel666

... can't think of any others lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 08, 2015
Rainess:
Vickybee

Ronald4lif

Darkrebel666

... can't think of any others lol

~ Same here hun ..
Forgive me..I've been busy in the studio lately ..after I'm done with the cypher stuff I'm doing, I'd continue the pidgin thingy.. audio this time around..
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by goldenone(f): 4:57am On Apr 08, 2015
phlio:
will like to meet the following people in person I like their sense of reasoning bunch of high level intelligence and sustainable attitude with superficially superior attainable confidence.

goldenone......cool and ghost mode attitude
diddydiva......inteligent and also friendly
daviyjones, .....this guy ehn
2dice ......always my main man
echobee .........funny and great....beautifully beautiful
morethanadoll.....my baby not that frequent online
, falconey ........cool guy with some .....
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 5:38am On Apr 08, 2015
DarkAngel86:
I wana meet kingtom embarassed

He makes me piss my pants laff grin
With laugh and other things grin grin grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Kazrem(m): 6:40am On Apr 08, 2015
Mizmicoli
Farano
Brito
Breezyrita
And the newly kitnah
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by boynigeria(m): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2015
none of you
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Yes ohh. Na to better go on sabbatical for some time and see if we could also start meeting members like her ohh.

Bbm pin person no see, digits for where them gree give man na, okay send PM nko you go wait tire no response. But silent members have been meeting. My guy wahala dey ohh. cheesy

I hope say no be from village them curse us. cheesy grin I don dey suspect one uncle like that sef hehe

hahahahaha.... Bros no be curse. We need to change tactics... We don dey play 2 much tiki taka. Make we change to counter attack.
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Kazrem post=32469662]Mizmicol

Like to meet you too
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2015
brito:
I'll like to meet more than 5 people, I like to meet.
Ladyx , I like this lady
Searching4love, I want know the person behind this moniker.
Agapecharis, boujaye, we le ebae?

Why would I wanna meet a rude girl like u?
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
But guy on a more serious note, our Baale no dey try o, the kin fine wey we dey pay chai grin grin grin

Kikikiki. U don enta baale one chance. Which side u dey 4 abeokuta?
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2015
searching4love:

Why would I wanna meet a rude girl like u?

Pls no insults, I just want to see you

1 Like

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by mizjules(f): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2015
Abumikey
Buddahpalm
Airforce1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by alberto2k(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
y did she close the thread?what happen? cheesy
she said weed is illegal in Nigeria

Like we're selling it there or what sef angry
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Kikikiki. U don enta baale one chance. Which side u dey 4 abeokuta?
Bros na Ijebu village I dey always dey when I come Ogun oh! grin grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Kazrem(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2015
brito:

Pls no insults, I just want to see you
Are you rude ni
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by mspee(f): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2015
sweettease:
Hmm... I've actually met a few, now it's

Mspee
Enegod
Lalaboi
The other two, I no go name make their head no scatter tongue

smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 08, 2015
brito:
I'll like to meet more than 5 people, I like to meet.
La dyx , I like this lady
Sear ching4love, I want know the person behind this moniker.
Agap echaris, boujaye, we le ebae?

smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What If? / Ibadan People Sign In Here / 13 Types Of Girls You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.