Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically (12591 Views)

List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) / Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date / Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by RETROSHAWTY(f): 1:21am On Apr 08, 2015
For now , Nobody smiley
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by stephenqueen: 1:24am On Apr 08, 2015
chimerase2:
I play amu anyteam win scond half with ma hard earned 2K dos foools cum play amu draw undecided angry
gringrin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by alberto2k(m): 1:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Ipledge:
Who she nack ban?
Orijin imagine... Orijin and ishihate nah lyk water and oil ah swear angry
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Lamispaco:
Okay here is our it goes each and everyone one of us will list at least five romance-lander you will like to meet,starting with mine.
1) Tosyne2much
2) Dechandel
3) MzNelly-for those who wants to see her real face I saved It on my phone,when she once used her real self as her DP and she is quite good looking
4) Farano
5) Ronald4lif

*notable mention Mirexx
Let the fun begins,come out with your own list, Just 5
LOL grin
MzNelly used her real face?
I bet the only hair on my palm dat's not her real face.
If u need 2 see her, hola @ me
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Ishilove: 2:00am On Apr 08, 2015
Ipledge:
she ban Orijin,ishilove dey fvck up...I now dislike her...I use to like her before
When the Bleep did i ban Origin? Don's say shit you don't know.

PS, I don't give a Bleep if you like me or not. Just keep to the rules and we won't quarrel. That's all
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u self b brother

All my brothers .. Well most of you
Excluding me...
I got like 1000&1 skills to dish out to ur Barca academy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What If? / Ibadan People Sign In Here / 13 Types Of Girls You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.