Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically (12579 Views)

List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) / Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date / Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2015
whizqueen:
Eeeerrrmmm, who I go like meet sef?

For the men
-Friedplantain tops my list. That niqqa is one hell of a funny person.
-Ronald4lif. Me thinks the guy is very mature n makes reasonable comments
-falconey,, wanna learn how to get free shares cheesy
-djeezy, no reason particularly. I jes like meeting cute guysguys smiley
-The weed smokers association grin grin

For the ladies
-Nneka123,, wanna meet that bae thatz got great looks + brains
-marieolae,, seems cool wanna know if she is actually innocent as her pictures n voice depicts wink
-ireneony I jes gatto confirm if she really looks like Nicki minaj grin
-mznelly I wanna know how to write good poems with nice rhymes
-mirexxx,, simply special. cool
Not forgetting my missclasssy I jes gatto know who is that unpredictable being behind that moniker.

Is my list up to 5 yet
No..... 3 more to go
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lol my bb out of service ..
Would have but dont trust ppl on nl anymore .. Sorry smiley
Amu ur brother... Amu not people!!!
In the real world, am a diff person al2geda
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by danbrowndmf(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2015
pinkycute:
Thanks hny kiss

UWC Dear!
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2015
Godvilla:
Amu ur brother... Amu not people!!!
In the real world, am a diff person al2geda

Lol yh right
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lol yh right
Should i instigate the 1st move?
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2015
Godvilla:
Should i instigate the 1st move?

Nope thanks
* picks up bag and leaves *

Take care smiley
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Nope thanks
* picks up bag and leaves *

Take care smiley
Laughs hysterically *U left ur iPad grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by AbuMikey(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2015
mizjules:
Abumikey
Buddahpalm
Airforce1

I'm honoured.!

Would really want to Meet with You too. smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Godvilla:
Laughs hysterically *U left ur iPad grin

U can keep it smiley
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

U can keep it smiley

Gracias mucho mi princesa

1 Like

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by mizjules(f): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2015
AbuMikey:

I'm honoured.!

Would really want to Meet with You too. smiley
wink
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmm.... Here's my list...
***BRITO***
*Misstechy
*seun
*Lalasticala
&
***BRITO***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
***BRITO***
*Misstechy
*seun
*Lalasticala
&
***BRITO***

Thanks love, I'll like to be your host if u re coming to ph
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by MissTechy(f): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
***BRITO***
*Misstechy
*seun
*Lalasticala
&
***BRITO***

Aww I would be delighted to meet you too cheesy
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2015
brito:

Thanks love, I'll like to be your host if u re coming to ph
wow really? Never been to PH but whenever the chance to do so presents itself, you'll be the first to know..
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
wow really? Never been to PH but whenever the chance to do so presents itself, you'll be the first to know..

ok, will be waiting
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2015
MissTechy:

Aww I would be delighted to meet you too cheesy
same here.... Its awesome knowing there are ladies into tech n stuff... Its a very rare thing.... Honestly I envy ur knowledge in that area... Just wish I ws well versed in such areas... I only know the basics like every other person. whats your Location?
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2015
brito:

ok, will be waiting
Thanks dear...
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Thanks dear...

You're welcome
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by MissTechy(f): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
same here.... Its awesome knowing there are ladies into tech n stuff... Its a very rare thing.... Honestly I envy ur knowledge in that area... Just wish I ws well versed in such areas... I only know the basics like every other person. whats your Location?

Lol trust me if you want to you can smiley Lagos, Ikeja cheesy.. you?
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2015
MissTechy:

Lagos-Lekki-Ologolo adjacent to Agungi
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2015
MissTechy:

Lagos-Lekki-Ologolo adjacent to Agungi I'm actually just visiting Lag for the first time
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Lovexme(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2015
I like ladies that are into tech stuffs. Misstechy I'd like to meet, and I'm at Ikeja too. smiley
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2015
MissTechy:

when do you think I could come around?
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by edorhe14(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Y isn't anyone giving me a mention...Jeez Yall are a Bunch of Cold hearted fellas
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Beamborla(f): 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
cally3D:
1. Estarkeys #seen

2. Romanciella

3. Beamborla

4. Dats all
Awwwww! So sweet of you cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by pomide(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
GofYourself
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by cally3D(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Beamborla:

Awwwww! So sweet of you cheesy
Lol! Luking forward 2 it!
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 09, 2015
pomide:
GofYourself

Why
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by echobee(f): 6:45am On Apr 09, 2015
1.Mukina2
2.missberrypop5
3.boiled corn
4. fredooooooooo angry
5.chimpanzee tongue
6.xynerise angry angry
7.Philo kiss
8.Krall angry
That is all for now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Whatsapp Chat Room Hook-up / What If? / Ibadan People Sign In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.