Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically (12592 Views)

List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) / Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date / Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Brito you fall my hand big time

So I no follow join ur list ?

I want to see u of course , anytime you're coming to ph let me know. how is your sweetheart diddy
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
sleekyp cool
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
brito:

I want to see u of course , anytime you're coming to ph let me know. how is your sweetheart diddy
She's doing very fyn

Alryt thanks I will inform you

3 Likes

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fabdedon:
no be small one oo.. #rotfl
Oga oooooooooo grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fabdedon:
dem go show d vidoe for CNN grin
gat an idea! guyz, how about we create our own official thread, NAOWS Nairalanders Association Of Weed Smokers, and make it our official derailin home. . . smoke weed, drink orijin and prettythicksme will be supplying us with pepper soup

cc: stephenqueen
alberto2k
fabdedon
valmunich
2dice
chimerase2
kingtom
ipledge
and co. . .
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
mehnnnn fish and meat pepper soup go surplus that day cheesy
I swear! grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingTom:
I swear! grin
And i go come with my........cause i no want wahala cheesy

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by chimerase2: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

gat an idea! guyz, how about we create our own official thread, NAOWS Nairalanders Association Of Weed Smokers, and make it our official derailin home. . . smoke weed, drink orijin and prettythicksme will be supplying us with pepper soup

alberto2k
fabdedon
valmunich
2dice
c.himerase2
kingtom
ipledge
and co. . .
ma ticket dn cut chalton cut amu angry
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

alberto2k
fabdedon
valmunich
2dice
chimerase2
kingtom
ipledge
and co. . .
thats not bad,we must have side chicks too,wey go dey use hand rub our chest
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

alberto2k
fabdedon
valmunich
2dice
chimerase2
kingtom
ipledge
and co. . .
Nice Idea grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
And i go come with my........cause i no want wahala cheesy
Area mama! grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ipledge:
thats not bad,we must have side chicks too,wey go dey use hand rub our chest
i go fit rub all of una chest cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nneka123:
sleekyp cool

Wen I go see u wink
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingTom:
Nice Idea grin

Baba..Nah Ijebu Igbo u dey stay?
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingTom:
Area mama! grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
i go fit rub all of una chest cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
you be Thief only u want to dey eat all d banana
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by stephenqueen: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fabdedon:
Alberto2k
orijin101
stephenqueen,
kingtom
jacksparrow1207,
Ipledge,
prettythicksme
,2dice
The day we go meet make Fire service dey by the side abeg..
I wish we could all see each other, omoh that day goh badt gan
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by phlio(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
will like to meet the following people in person I like their sense of reasoning bunch of high level intelligence and sustainable attitude with superficially superior attainable confidence.

goldenone......cool and ghost mode attitude
diddydiva......inteligent and also friendly
daviyjones, .....this guy ehn
2dice ......always my main man
echobee .........funny and great....beautifully beautiful
morethanadoll.....my baby not that frequent online
, falconey ........cool guy with some .....
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

alberto2k
fabdedon
valmunich
2dice
chimerase2
kingtom
ipledge
and co. . .
i hail ooo,area father cheesy
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by LadyX(f): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
brito:
I'll like to meet more than 5 people, I like to meet.
La.dyx , I like this lady
Sea.rching4love, I want know the person behind this moniker.
Agape charis, bo.ujaye, we le ebae?

Hi Brito,
I really like you too. If I were in Naija, I w'd have made an effort to meet you. Can I pm u?
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
wristwatch:

Baba..Nah Ijebu Igbo u dey stay?
Bros your question don confuse me o, do you mean Igbo as in Alberto2k's breakfast, lunch and dinner? Or Igbo as in Chimerase2's tribe? grin grin grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy
But you go fit handle our 10+ snakes? shocked
grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ipledge:
you be Thief only u want to dey eat all d banana
i fit ooo but jack no go gree#so make una carry u babes come ooo cheesy
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingTom:
Bros your question don confuse me o, do you mean Igbo as in Alberto2k's breakfast, lunch and dinner? Or Igbo as in Chimerase2's tribe? grin grin grin
hahahahahaha u go kill me with laugh here oooo

1 Like

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by stephenqueen: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingTom:
Kai we go cause bush burning mehn!! grin
Omo that day go badt gan
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingTom:
But you go fit handle our 10+ snakes? shocked
grin
i fit cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
LadyX:

Hi Brito,
I really like you too. If I were in Naija, I w'd have made an effort to meet you. Can I pm u?

yes ma'am
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
stephenqueen:

I wish we could all see each other, omoh that day goh badt gan

Make we see who go first collapse after smoking
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
i fit ooo but jack no go gree#so make una carry u babes come ooo cheesy
I no get babe to bring,arrange for me naa
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ipledge:
I no get babe to bring,arrange for me naa
ok lala247,u like? cheesy
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingTom:

u dey craze ooo ... lmao

Ok simple where u dey stay.. I wan c u
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by stephenqueen: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
chimerase2:
ma ticket dn cut chalton cut amu angry
Mad man wetin cum be our own,u beta go tear ur ticket gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What If? / Ibadan People Sign In Here / 13 Types Of Girls You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.