Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,149 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. (75828 Views)

New Satelite And Rover (exomars) Launches To Mars (photos) / NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars / Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2015
logica:
My guy, obviously some people failed in English and English Literature. They have no clue that when you put a word in quotes (as I did), in that context that word is an analogy. A "scientist" or "physicist" with comprehension issues can be dangerous. We might need to find where ever they graduated from or about to graduate from to inform that they do not deserve a certificate.

Secondly, anybody with a second rate knowledge of Physics knows that sound does not travel through space (vacuum). So, there shouldn't have been any ambiguity to my use of the word "heard", even if it was already in quotes.
Leave the guy, he's the most confident id!ot on the internet and an attention wh0re. But I must commend him for one thing. While his trolling and provocation attempts are childish, he does succeed in garnering attention.

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
logica:
I don't form smart. The amount of science publications I have read (I was about to use the word "digest" then I remembered you are one of those literally challenged individuals; and may assume I meant it literally - that I actually ate the publications) will take your entire pedigree eons to figure out. I am not surprised though; I saw your picture. Appears you suffer from Down Syndrome.

..u so ugly and stupid that nairaland had to reject your profile pic when you tried uploading it ... lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
aaronson:
my 9year old who is in primary 6 comprehends that and the reason you can't comprehend terms like that is sole reason why you believe in miracles,To top it up off,Read!,because reading to fun to mental and fundamental.

pls focus on the argument , thanks

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
DProDG:

Leave the guy, he's the most confident id!ot on the internet and an attention wh0re. But I must commend him for one thing. While his trolling and provocation attempts are childish, he does succeed in garnering attention.

an idioot for not agreeing to crappy science ? something a sane person could say

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by logica(m): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

..u so ugly and stupid that nairaland had to reject your profile pic when you tried uploading it ... lmao
...the kind of diss I last heard in kindergarten. You indeed suffer from Down Syndrome. Confirmed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
logica:
...the kind of diss I last heard in kindergarten. You indeed suffer from Down Syndrome. Confirmed.

calling me names because i said you were forming smart ... still doesnt change the fact but I feel the response of a pained nigga

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by logica(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

calling me names because i said you were forming smart ... still doesnt change the fact but I feel the response of a pained nigga
LMAO. Pained nigga? Where did you learn that term? From rap songs? Have you lived in the US before? See monkey forming Americana. You are as inconsequential as a gnat. Your words cannot pain me; they can only irritate me. At which point I will squash you like Chinese cockroach that you are. Fvcking schlemiel.

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
logica:
LMAO. Pained nigga? Where did you learn that term? From rap songs? Have you lived in the US before? See monkey forming Americana. You are as inconsequential as a gnat. Your words cannot pain me; they can only irritate me. At which point I will squash you like Chinese cockroach that you are. Fvcking schlemiel.
grin

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by logica(m): 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
grin
His usual response; one trick pony.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

pls focus on the argument , thanks
still on it but my points are piercing you through like I am stabbing
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
aaronson:
still on it but my points are piercing you through like I am stabbing

if you are not gonna explain what you mean , then dont quote me kiss
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

if you are not gonna explain what you mean , then dont quote me kiss
you sounding pained hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha,I forgot to mention you can't mess with an atheist reason why? An average atheist iq is twice higher than people like you.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
aaronson:
you sounding pained hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha,I forgot to mention you can't mess with an atheist reason why? An average atheist iq is twice higher than people like you.

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Geeoriginal: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
aaronson:
I like christians who reason,let's blaze the trail logically.....The phrase "in the beginning" entails Time and Space because if there wasn't time then no beginning in the sciences meaning,god created heavens and earth but god met water like it is said in the bible "and the spirit of god moved upon the face of the waters" Logically Earth is the only planet you find life and water and so the heavens the bible meant was the heavens all yall christians would eventually go to in the last day and not heavens in form of other planet in the universe,secondly,the bible said,the earth was without form and void that later would contradicting Isaiah40: 22 in the same bible secondly,let me back up my claim of the heavens with that same isaiah 40:22 .........and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers that stretcheth out the HEAVENS as a curtain and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in. POSER:- So, you mean to tell me human like grasshopper would stretch from other planets to earth or would stretch from the heavens prepared for you guys?

You do not seem to understand my initial response: The earth was created in the beginning and the water has been part of that creation. The heavens means the Cosmos altogether, when bible refers to where God is, it is render in singular form check 2nd Chronicle 7:14 and John14:1 for example, that is where we are going. Frozen Liquid ( Not sure if it is water as we know it H2O in solid form) do exist in other planet outside earth e.g. Europa ( Jupiter moon). How does Isaiah 40: 22 contradict the Genesis 1:1 that you quoted?
I do not know which bible that you are quoting from or unless you are being mischievous; Isaiah 40:22 says "God sits above the circle of the earth. The people below seem like grasshoppers to him! He(God) spreads out the heavens like a curtain and like a tent to dwell in" You can see by yourself that when you look up, all you see look like a canopy. My brother, it require more faith to look into the earth and the 'natural laws' governing it and agree there is no intelligent in its design than to believe in God. Science is respectable, but it is not a proof that there is no God.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Geeoriginal:

You do not seem to understand my initial response: The earth was created in the beginning and the water has been part of that creation. The heavens means the Cosmos altogether, when bible refers to where God is, it is render in singular form check 2nd Chronicle 7:14 and John14:1 for example, that is where we are going. Frozen Liquid ( Not sure if it is water as we know it H2O in solid form) do exist in other planet outside earth e.g. Europa ( Jupiter moon). How does Isaiah 40: 22 contradict the Genesis 1:1 that you quoted?
I do not know which bible that you are quoting from or unless you are being mischievous; Isaiah 40:22 says "God sits above the circle of the earth. The people below seem like grasshoppers to him! He(God) spreads out the heavens like a curtain and like a tent to dwell in" You can see by yourself that when you look up, all you see look like a canopy. My brother, it require more faith to look into the earth and the 'natural laws' governing it and agree there is no intelligent in its design than to believe in God. Science is respectable, but it is not a proof that there is no God.
seem you tryna use science to justify your religion eventhough science and religion are the opposite of each other,now, the phrase 'in the begining' off the the bible depicts time and space meaning there was time in relation to space before any god creation could be done logically who created god? Secondly,the heavens been created was the heaven he's chilling in today and not other planet body of the cosmos,something else,every planet you know is named after a god by pythagoras and so the bible never made mention of any external cosmological body aside heaven(where god at) and earth(where you at),however,H20 tends to be hydrogen plus oxygen to form water,logically without the presence of H20 man can never survive even your god wouldn't because,he met h20 on earth,he just has to separate the waters from the dry land,He NEVER CREATED WATER meaning he required oxygen to breathe which was natural even before he magically appeared to separate the waters from dry land to created other things on the dry land and sire,H20 has never been confirmed to be in form of solid in other planets,H20 is the formation of gases and break down and emission from solid and hasn't been found anywhere else except earth,logically,that sound go a long way to let you know water is one basic of life existence on earth and even your god met it before creating other creations,question again is how did your god evolve to successfully adapt on earth to start creating other things without been created,don't you think you ve' been brainwashed by some biblical fairytales? You wrote about faith,sire,it takes more faith being an atheist than putting all hope in an imaginary stranger.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by davesd: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2015
My first home before i came to the earth. I'm gonna snap my house in mars and bring it forth in a second.
pls wait
picture loading...
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by tartar9(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
but we have enough rocks on earth undecided
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
DProDG:

>> https://www.nairaland.com/2273443/lying-jesus#33030845 ¯\_ (^‿^)_/¯

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
DProDG:

>> https://www.nairaland.com/2273443/lying-jesus#33030845 ¯\_ (^‿^)_/¯ >>>>>>> cool http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/muslim-population-growth-christians-religion-pew

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Feraz:
lol. . .do you think those guys really existed?

Mars looks so desolate! When will I hear that Nigeria has sent a probe to say the asteroid belt? cry cry
when jobless family members stop plotting each other's doom with witchcraft
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by josh123(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
Feraz:
lol. . .do you think those guys really existed?

Mars looks so desolate! When will I hear that Nigeria has sent a probe to say the asteroid belt? cry cry
25billion years frm now
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Feraz(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
josh123:
25billion years frm now
Nah. . . I am hoping I and some other people achieve this before a specific time. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) / Po River, The Longest River In Italy,dries Up (Pix) / World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.