Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. (75042 Views)

New Satelite And Rover (exomars) Launches To Mars (photos) / NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars / Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by emmydee(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wow! It's amazing.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by hermesprogidy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Simply amazing!!!!. Looks like a landscape of somewhere in the Mohave Desert. Simply wow!!!! cool cool cool
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Defcon1:

According to our bible and our faith only.

Any tangible proof?

Off course bro .But its not always about proving God's existence , its about seeing the fact that He exists . Life didn't just happen like that . Our home , the Earth , didn't just come around like a cool guy and things started happening .He is the cause of our existence and if a supreme being like God is the cause then its very logical to conclude that He is self-existent . Meaning, He's existence is without a cause
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by godunia(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
And yet some will say this came by CHANCE,Jehovah is indeed the creator of the visible and invisible,he's is awesome and no matter d effort of man de can never find all d works of God.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Not everything is provable and testable, a lot of things in science, especially those that has to do with origin are based on assumptions instead of real science e.g big bang.

sometimes you need to really read stuffs before commenting about it..

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Bawss1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
I find the group of people on this threads that are uncomfortable with space exploration very amusing. They try to downplay the significance of these photos because it challenges the beliefs they have held for so long.

There was a time when anyone who believed that the earth was a sphere was tagged a heretic and killed, now the spherical nature of the earth is no longer in doubt. The time is coming when many of our age old beliefs will have to be rethought because of the science, just hold on.

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Not everything is provable and testable, a lot of things in science, especially those that has to do with origin are based on assumptions instead of real science e.g big bang.
Always the same rantings from creationists and then they go shut when asked to support their assertions

Prove to us you know what you're talking about. Name ONE assertion of the BBT that isn't supported by sufficient scientific evidence.

(I really don't expect an answer. If you decide to respond I KNOW it will be red hairing rather than an actual answer)
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by paulolee(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Damyion:
So on honeymoon, you will find out that ur wife has a large 'space' between her legs...
wats ur business
watin I pay bride price for
no b to fill in d space wt d appropriate d
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
We all know what planet mars is:Apc's secret base and fortress.. grin
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bawss1:
I find the group of people on this threads that are uncomfortable with space exploration very amusing. They try to downplay the significance of these photos because it challenges the beliefs they have held for so long.

There was a time when anyone who believed that the earth was a sphere was tagged a heretic and killed, now the spherical nature of the earth is no longer in doubt. The time is coming when many of our age old beliefs will have to be rethought because of the science, just hold on.
am just happy someone noticed.. smiley
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by tonididdy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
There was a public audittion by NASA for 100 "willing to die" volunteers willing to take a trip to mars and live there if conditions allow. They say its a 50-50 chance of survival.

Funny enough 200,000+ applied lol...

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Feraz(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
tonididdy:
There was a public audittion by NASA for 100 "willing to die" volunteers willing to take a trip to mars and live there if conditions allow. They say its a 50-50 chance of survival.

Funny enough 200,000+ applied lol...
I think there was a thread on that. . .
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by tonididdy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Feraz:
I think there was a thread on that. . .
lol life never tire me reach to audition for such adventures
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Blackfire(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote
author=tonididdy post=32523568]There was a public audittion by NASA for
100 "willing to die" volunteers willing to take a trip to mars and live
there if conditions allow. They say its a 50-50 chance of survival.
Funny enough 200,000+ applied lol...[/quote]

in igbo man voice.. chineke see empty land,no omo onile wahala,and no lagoon to die inside*dust his passport* my guy close the shop

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Bawss1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
^^ Life on Mars would be brutal. There is no oxygen, water (at least in readily usable form or quantity) and goodness knows the kind of cover the Martian atmosphere will provide for creatures such as humans. There is also the fact that the human body was designed for life on Earth, the long term effects of such different gravity on the body are unknown.

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
subbieD:

smileyNot sure Dat will Eva appn
Don't be so sure my dear, even if the idea is the last thing on GMB's mind now, some private institutions and individuals are collaborating with NASA to achieve the feat. Don't write Naija off like that.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by subbieD(f): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
gregzone:

Don't be so sure my dear, even if the idea is the last thing on GMB's mind now, some private institutions and individuals are collaborating with NASA to achieve the feat. Don't write Naija off like that.

Hmmmmm.... OK.....Wif God nd gmb,it is possible Sha......sai baba
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Damyion(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
paulolee:

wats ur business
watin I pay bride price for
no b to fill in d space wt d appropriate d
*sighs* Obviously, you didn't get the joke...
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Obipat(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mentcee:
Just tell Bokkohari! I am sure he doesn't believe these pictures and will never embark on any idea associated thereto because of his bigotry and illiteracy!
. So u haven't gIven up, ur pay master dumb GEJ has, sai Buhari
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by RaptorX: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nonsence, where is the proof that is really mars? Because oyinbo people said so ok, that could be any desert on earth, most of their so called space exploration is all a ruse, starting with their fake Apollo moon landing. I doubt if they have ever gone past near earth orbit, but the deep space exploration to moon and mars, nothing but mind control bs.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
DProDG:

Always the same rantings from creationists and then they go shut when asked to support their assertions

Prove to us you know what you're talking about. Name ONE assertion of the BBT that isn't supported by sufficient scientific evidence.

(I really don't expect an answer. If you decide to respond I KNOW it will be red hairing rather than an actual answer)
You actually haven't read much, are you saying out of the one billion galaxies, there are none orbiting cold 'sun' (if I may lend that word). What I am trying to say actually is that since the conditions that started our solar system and life on our planet cannot be known, neither are they provable or testable, they can only be based on assumptions and explained using logic, myth or through the Holy Bible. You can read this up on internet, it is as true as the Bible.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
RaptorX:
Nonsence, where is the proof that is really mars? Because oyinbo people said so ok, that could be any desert on earth, most of their so called space exploration is all a ruse, starting with their fake Apollo moon landing. I doubt if they have ever gone past near earth orbit, but the deep space exploration to moon and mars, nothing but mind control bs.
mayb u can say nasa is a false organization that doesnt exist. u can also say space exploration is a lie evn tho millions of dollars has been spent on it. if u dont knw somfin its best u keep mum about it rather than talkn n seem like som1 who neva passd tru school.

2 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

sometimes you need to really read stuffs before commenting about it..
And you also try to understand. Why do you think there are a lot of theories on the origin of earth? (The Steady State Theory, the Big Bang Theory, the Pulsating Theory) Its because the original conditions cannot be known, its not testable, neither is it provable.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
jcmaiah:
Beautiful. God is awesome. Feels magical to see such exist outside our very own earth.
Primitive minds like this would still thanks a none existent God when they should be thankful to logic,science and technology....Guess it was your God who turned to that robot to get us the pictures lol
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
This was my question..."Name ONE assertion of the BBT that isn't supported by sufficient scientific evidence" but as a typical creationist, you deviated completely.

Misogynist2014:
You actually haven't read much, are you saying out of the one billion galaxies, there are none orbiting cold 'sun' (if I may lend that word).
Don't tell me what I've read and what not, I'm aware neutron stars exist. How is that relevant?

What I am trying to say actually is that since the conditions that started our solar system and life on our planet cannot be known, neither are they provable or testable, they can only be based on assumptions and explained using logic, myth or through the Holy Bible. You can read this up on internet, it is as true as the Bible.
It is only ignorant creationists that do not know or want to know the origin of the solar system and/or life.

Keep your myths an bible aside for a sec...
Once again you mentioned 'assumptions' and I'll ask..."[size=15pt]Mention ONE assertion of the Big Bang Theory or Evolution or in general Physics, Chemistry or Biology(ie to say, ALL OF SCIENCE) that isn't supported by sufficient scientific evidence.[/size]"

Come one Misogynist2014, be the first creationist to undermine science... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
And you also try to understand. Why do you think there are a lot of theories on the origin of earth? (The Steady State Theory, the Big Bang Theory, the Pulsating Theory) Its because the original conditions cannot be known, its not testable, neither is it provable.
Ever heard of the LHC?
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by olumite2014(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
I prefer living in mars to earth.

Pls when will they allow people to start going and living there?
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
my homeland grin
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Daveboss: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Man cannot live in any other planet except earth for now, not jst because of oxygen, bt mainly because earth is the only planet with H20 in liquid state... &liquid H20 makes a lot of difference, anywea water flows,life abounds...
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by wiznuel(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
how much be one plot there
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
aaronson:
Primitive minds like this would still thanks a none existent God when they should be thankful to logic,science and technology....Guess it was your God who turned to that robot to get us the pictures lol
You need a check up! So that robot created that planet?
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
jcmaiah:

You need a check up! So that robot created that planet?
Let me guess,your dumb God created mars and it wasn't stated in that story book called bible,let the readers of this thread determines who needs check up,Me who believes in science or you having your mind confined to that fairytales storybook called bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder / Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? / Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.