Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read (18090 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
BrownGarri(c) 2015

I have been dating my girl Emem for about 2 years now. She’s the kinda girl you would call an A grade chic. Fine as hell, well structured with booty and boobies, light skinned, lovely dark natural hair, great dress sense and to crown it up… UNILAG Babe.

She’s an awesome lady and like any Calabar babe she’s a great cook and great in bed. Amazingly, she’s been faithful in our relationship to a fault. Anytime she’s free, she gives me her time and her body. Her commitment met no bounds. My plan from the onset was to marry her as soon as she graduated. With only 1 semester left for her, things were already in shape.

As a staff in the leading telecommunication company in Nigeria, you can say I am doing great myself. 6ft tall, handsome….. Don’t wanna blow my trumpet. I stay in my apartment off Awolowo way Ikeja.

Everything seemed perfect for Emem and I, until one very faithful friday evening. She has been telling me about this ladies night thingy her and her friends had been planning. Although I have been against it from the start but I didn’t enforce it on her not to go. My reason was, whenever she is not having her period on a friday she’s always with me, getting busy. To me, most friday nights were sacred and I loved it that way.

When I went to see her that friday, I called her downstairs in the popular new hall hostel at her campus and she was all dressed up. I told her. “Sweety, I can’t believe you won’t be coming home with me, you know how much this night means to us.”
She was downcast and said. “Honey, you and I have a life time to share together. This is just one night and I contributed a lot of money for this outing. Please just this night. I promise you, I will never deny you again.”
I knew to myself that it was all about me and I felt obliged to give her just one night to be happy with her friends. So I said to her. “Sweety, OK, you can have fun. I will probably watch music videos till I sleep off. I love you baby.”
She hugged me and kissed me. Well, that wasn’t a good move, she only made me more Hot…..

I drove off, headed for home. It was around 8:30pm as at the time I left and there was little traffic on the road. While I was driving, I couldn’t help the feeling that I needed some TLC that night. I was so turned on and I had to just do something about it. I thought I could watch some Bleep films to quell the urge but I knew it would only make it worse.

As I drove I was in some kinda dilemma, trying to decide my next move. My good side saying. “Come on Tayo be patient Emem would come tomorrow and satisfy you.” and my bad side saying “Guy you need to get your manly greased.” That instant, I was so confused and very indecisive but as I drove around opebi road, I saw what my eyes turned blind to countless times. The Daughters Of Eve. Or I would call them prodigal daughters.

Usually the opebi road at night is always littered with ashi’s. They never moved me one bit, but I guess they new I was vulnerable that night. If you know what packaging means, these girls reached the peak. Different shapes and sizes, hips, hippos and even hippopotamuses. My eyes saw wonders and I couldn’t help myself than to park on the road side.

Please to continue reading click here http://www.browngarri.com/guys-do-not-try-this-at-home/
Thank you

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
wink
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
beautiful day

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by Fairgodwin(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
whatever you do, do not try this at home - WWE.
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by larryChockode: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
i dey come!!
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
larryChockode:
i dey come!!

Nna I dey wait
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by davidayn(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lol, chairman u sef lik toto o ! Well sha ,I hand it over to the vaseline crew
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
davidayn:
Lol, chairman u sef lik toto o ! Well sha ,I hand it over to the vaseline crew

Lol
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by pTomz(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
the title of ur novella shud b "Tayo d KONGI-full negro" undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
pTomz:
the title of ur novella shud b "Tayo d KONGI-full negro" undecided

Lol will consider
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fairgodwin:
whatever you do, do not try this at home - WWE.

Lol cheesy
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Oh boy.. see heat!
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
smiley
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by willi926(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
interesting.
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
willi926:
interesting.

Thanx bro
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Appreciate much respect
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by Ayowumie(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Good read for a romance fiction. *Thumbs up
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ayowumie:
i will read later
Bring popcorn n kunu when u coming
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
smiley
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Good evening fellas
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
smiley
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2015
beautiful morning guys
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by Jayjay0(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2015
wow nice
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2015
Jayjay0:
wow nice

thanx bro
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2015
beautiful day it is
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
oh happy day!!
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
smiley
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lovely night
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 4:38am On Apr 10, 2015
good morning folks
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by sarmiie(m): 6:15am On Apr 10, 2015
chai
Re: Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read by newmuzik: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2015
sarmiie:
chai

abi na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.