Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. (16725 Views)

Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by stephenqueen101(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked she no fit cheesy
grin grin grin
*oya take kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by kinglekan: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
na me b dat ooo cheesy

Chinekeeee!!! Osanobuaaa!!

Wetin jacki con dey enjoy for ur punnany??
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by kinglekan: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
kitnah:

bad Market,d boobs is small grin

Hehehehe

**yanks of the braa** grin
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by KingTom(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
stephenqueen101:

Because i ask kingtom why he dey fear her she come ban me...And because she wan collect me from u grin grin grin
You broke rule 20 undecided
grin grin grin
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinglekan:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin101:

you sexy ooo. . . see my pix sef below, we fit hook up? grin
hahahahaha shocked wey lips?
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
stephenqueen101:

You no fit ask her undecided undecided undecided
Dem don ban u grin
Thank God say I no follow u do strong-head tongue tongue *dancing shoki*
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinglekan:

hahahahaha na sugar!! cheesy
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by stephenqueen102: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
You broke rule 20 undecided
grin grin grin
She don ban me again
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by stephenqueen102: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Dem don ban u grin
Thank God say I no follow u do strong-head tongue tongue *dancing shoki*
Na men like u I no dey like,u dey fear woman undecided undecided undecided.she don ban me again
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
stephenqueen102:

Na men like u I no dey like,u dey fear woman undecided undecided undecided.she don ban me again

Boss this is her territory. As long as NL is concerned, she pass us. Make we just accept that fact and move on. We can't do nothing about it. We gotta play by her rules else she keeps banning us
I, Jack have decided to play by her rules to avoid getting banned again
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by KingTom(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
stephenqueen102:

She don ban me again
Kindly stop bothering her before you end up getting banned for life. grin

OP stop sleeping with mad women grin

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by kayslimshady(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Boss this is her territory. As long as NL is concerned, she pass us. Make we just accept that fact and move on. We can't do nothing about it. We gotta play by her rules else she keeps banning us
I sight you.
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by stephenqueen102: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

She is not my God,so I can't fear her.she can go to hell
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by stephenqueen102: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Kindly stop bothering her before you end up getting banned for life. grin

OP stop sleeping with mad women grin
I don care if she keep on banning me undecided undecided undecided
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by NMegaStores: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
stephenqueen102:

I don care if she keep on banning me undecided undecided undecided

Just one bundle go reach sanitize my d*** and omo the rest na welcome to the fresh life ooo... Find ur own near ur side ooo
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by kinglekan: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Gbam!!! It appears she has the power to even erase his trace of existence on NL. All his new mentions just disappeared from my phone
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Eyepencil: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
OP...I dey envy you i swear, abeg link me up with any mad woman for una street, even if na your sister or ur anty i go manage am. I just wana be like you bro!
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by NMegaStores: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote
author=Eyepencil post=32485539]OP...I dey envy you i swear, abeg link
me up with any mad woman for una street, even if na your sister or ur
anty i go manage am. I just wana be like you bro![/quote]

Try check your kitchen for house, one fit dey cook for there now now lol
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by kinglekan: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahaha na sugar!! cheesy

Tahhhhh!!! Stop dt tin. Sugar ko sucrose ni. U don use don jazzi hold jacki abii.

I bet ur puna nor get any grip or lubrication at alll.

Chaiiii Jackii u dey try ooooo
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by farem: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
[/color]
Orijin101:

[color=#550000]she is only mad {my mother or my daughter} and nothing else! i swear to drunk! i will lash her left, right, up and down. . .

I see future ritualists on the prowl! This kind will sleep with thier mothers and daughters o as long as it's money. Abi you no hear am?
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Eyepencil: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
NMegaStores:

Try check your kitchen for house, one fit dey cook for there now now lol
Lol...the one wey dey my house now no dey do like mad person if not, i for don dey enjoy like u nah. Link me up abeg
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Tahhhhh!!! Stop dt tin. Sugar ko sucrose ni. U don use don jazzi hold jacki abii.

I bet ur puna nor get any grip or lubrication at alll.

Chaiiii Jackii u dey try ooooo
jack no complain naa,wetin come ur own? cheesy
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by kinglekan: 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
jack no complain naa,wetin come ur own? cheesy
U don use juju hold my guy, I gas to complain naaaa.
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinglekan:

U don use juju hold my guy, I gas to complain naaaa.
wetin b juju? :Ddrugs?#i dont do drugs cheesy cheesy
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by kinglekan: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
wetin b juju? :Ddrugs?#i dont do drugs cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha

U be confim olodoo. U wan tell me say u nor use "otutumopo" for jacksparroww1207?

Abi oti fo abe fun ni??
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Dannidom(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
interesting

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by ggrin(f): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin101:

you pass front of nursery school at all

don't you know the difference between madmen and drunkards undecided ?
orijin my man gringringrin
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by jsunex(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Blood money...
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Walexey(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm..mad women would soon start bin on d run.
guys, this girl is fine!

To the topic: Where's that mad woman on ma street, I need her....
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by rabbuy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Op why you too dey lie like dis... Ah ahn wah ta pin #toomuchafricanmagic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples / Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? / The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.