Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? (16726 Views)

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / Video: Eni The Ss3 School Girl Giving Her Boy Friend Mouth Action / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl Giving her Phone Number To A Guy You Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by NOLA(f): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2006
What Is Bad In Giving A Guy Something?

Is there anything wrong in giving a guy gift, money etc without collecting from them, personally i don't have anything against it, because i still give even after breakin up, but people say diff things about that. please wats your own view about this.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by dondele(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2006
i got some girls dat buy stuff for me and i really appreciate them cuzz it shows dat they not only care but are willing to give to you without asking for nothing back. it is really nice. a girl dat doz dat is really adorable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by ikamefa(f): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2006
NOLA:

Is there anything wrong in giving a guy gift, money etc without collecting from them, personally i don't have anything against it, because i still give even after breakin up, but people say diff things about that. please wats your own view about this.
theres nothing wrong in giving gifts to a guy,but i would not continue to give gifts after breaking up with a guy
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by symple: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2006
It's a nice thing. I'd appreciate if I have a gurl like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Badman888(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2006
thats is definately not bad, it should be vice versa for the guy and girl to buy gifts, shows shes not just a gold digger chopping ur cash,
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by soulpatrol(f): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2006
question: is it wierd to give your guy flowers?
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by ikamefa(f): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2006
soulpatrol:

question: is it weird to give your guy flowers?
let me generalize here and say that most men don't appreciate flowers, in ma small head i think its a womans thing, soo its definitely going to be weird giving your guy flowers, except he has a well developed female traits( i hope u know what i mean) or hes gay
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by soulpatrol(f): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2006
ikamefa:

let me generalize here and say that most men don't appreciate flowers, in ma small head i think its a womans thing, soo its definitely going to be weird giving your guy flowers, except he has a well developed female traits( i hope u know what i mean) or hes gay

very funny. he thinks its weird too, but im just openminded like that. love giving people i love stuff, whether guy or girl.
funny thing is that i looooove flowers and he never gives them to me because he thinks it will make him look like a sissy.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by LiquidMind(m): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2006
Each time i receive gift from my girl i allways service her clean and neat

I love receiving gifts from my cuties,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by eveseh(f): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2006
i can gave him gift,but not money
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by mukina2: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2006
yeah gifts but no money angry
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by esor(m): 12:00am On Jul 19, 2006
There ain't nothing wrong you know for a girl to show a guy with gifts. But though i'm not really down with a girl giving a guy money. That does not sound too good. Get a job he's out of job. And if not then that don't sound healthy for a well meaning relationship. Well as they say, perception is the key. We all see differently. But remember what ain't paste ain't pastery.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by esor(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2006
There ain't nothing wrong you know for a girl to show a guy with gifts. But though i'm not really down with a girl giving a guy money. That does not sound too good. Get a job he's out of job. And if not then that don't sound healthy for a well meaning relationship. Well as they say, perception is the key. We all see differently. But remember what ain't paste ain't pastery.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:09am On Jul 19, 2006
hey, no one ever died from freeloading, its its okay to get gifts, money, (sex) from a girl without actually paying or asking for it.

I think it i sooo today. i mean that would really give me the courage to sit down in front of the TV and prepare for an interesting football season.
seriously, i've been giving gifts, buying suya and giving out money since secondary school, form 1. good lord! shocked shocked
it is time for some Git back. (The Big Payback)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by hotangel2(f): 5:58am On Jul 19, 2006
Nahh it's not bad.

It's just sad if the girl gives the guy TOOOO Much stuff. ALL the damn fxcking time without getting nothing back. Now that's sad, and BAD.

I have a male friend. All these girls be giving him stuff like he's some god. I mean it's soo sad when i look at those girls, and he tell me 'i dont even like her oo'. They get him all these stuffs, and im like dayum! One already promised him d new side kick three. Talk abt sad world.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by ddizzle(f): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2006
nope, i like it both ways u buy me a gift and the next time i buy you something so at the end of the day theres no scene with you screaming I BOUGHT YOU THIS

1 Like

Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by diddy4(m): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2006
i like it. at least i aint the only one giving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Mystique(f): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2006
Rule numba 1: Never give a guy money!!!

**But you could give gifts sha***
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by diddy4(m): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2006
rule #2 never give a girl your credit card you might end up paying for your life.

**but u can take her shopping shaa**
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by osteen(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2006
My angel supports me in evey way she can and its giving the feeling that i have some one working with me.

Giving gifts is ok.

But giving money to a guy on a frequent bases could just be at ur detrement, especially if the guy is irresponsible. You might not even know if he loves u for the or for u cool
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by oyindayo: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2006
theres nutin bad in a gal buyin a gift 4 a boi. d luv is all dat matters. d boi isnt d only 1 dats meant 2 show love u no. its meant 2 be 2 ways
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by toptho(f): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2006
gifts are cool to get for guys but i dont think money,only if he is in desperate need of it.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by lawjac(f): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2006
There is absolutely nothing wrong for a girl to give a guy gifts, though on my part there is a clause for giving money a girl can assist financially to her friend or lover if need be . undecided
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by babymine(f): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2006
Its cool to give gifts but definitely not money.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Mystique(f): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2006
diddy4:

rule #2 never give a girl your credit card you might end up paying for your life.

**but u can take her shopping shaa**

LOL grin

***After thot*** angry angry

Rule N0 3, If you do get ur hands on his credit card, ensure its maxed out b4 u return it, (if u return it) grin grin grin
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by micklplus(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2006
Mystique:

LOL grin

***After thot*** angry angry

Rule N0 3, If you do get your hands on his credit card, ensure its maxed out before u return it, (if u return it) grin grin grin

Han Han ! thats what i call SPEND to finish !

Theres nothing bad if a girl decided to load a guy with gifts. occasional money rain isnt bad as well ! it becomes a problem if the guy takes it for granted as a way of not being responsible.

personally, i dont see anything wrong in it !
Shebi na love , abegi do your thing jare

Cheers
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by needeeg(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2006
hmmmm well Nola wat u r talking about is nomal thing u know, cos this days babe!! gave there bobo money cos maybe he's in condition or she just feel like giving him, or maybe he use to gave her and she feel like or wat this guy is giving me is too much, i wish one day to pay him back,
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by thupsie(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2006
shocked winkok they say there s luv in sharing but for christ s sake she should ever ever give the guy money gifts are lovely except if the guy is in dire nid and on priveous occasion she s given him money then she s free just once i repeat just once i was a victim of giving my boo sorry ex money and he took me fopr a ride always demanding more just to feed his high pals so ladies hear me . ok angry
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by NOLA(f): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2006
thanks yall for ya responds grin.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by raphy(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2006
hi all
its not bad either to give a guy gift i v nver seen a girl who can do that 4 me yet still searchin cry grin smiley wink shocked embarassed
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Idekeson(m): 1:17am On Jul 20, 2006
It's bad that it happens less frequently. Is it because a lot women can't afford the simplest of gifts? Or should I say they lack the spirit of giving?
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by kobokanaka: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2006
To me giving gift is expressing how you feel about him,giving money is to assist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out / Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? / Dating In London Can Be Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.