Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment (49002 Views)

Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by jomoh: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2015
geccibede:

Bla bla bla, you that is talking, what have you done for Lagos state and the entire yorouba nation. Ure busy trash talking people that r doing good to earn their living.You guys wont let d south be independent, yet you dont want dem to live freely in the country.

What I have done for Lagos or Yoruba land is none of yours or any Igbo man's business cos its my land and what ever i choose to do with it is not your business but that of my people. Another thing that is not yours or any igbo man's business is the development of Lagos state or part of Yoruba land.

So what is your business is, what have you done to your own town/state instead of developing another mans land and trying to lay claims on what is not yours. Greedy bunch of people.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by amadice(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2015
ayusco85:

As daft as u are u think am a yoruba guy residing in lagos. We am neither and pls stop reasoning with ur Anu.s
....I guess Ur dull brain refuse to tell u that Yoruba are residence in Igbo land... foo.l and if Ur Yoruba I ask u is Lagos Ur home town...if not Ur a slowpoke....if you think it a Yoruba land does non Yoruba are they not Nigerians...f.u.c.king tribalist
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2015
Rexxie:

@voltron,next time u wud do better to keep mute than than giggling like da hyena n 'damned' like this by that deranged n demented n jesting AnUs.co_ayusco85 foool! grin

haha so you catch the joke

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by aterigirl: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2015
^^^^ commenting on d post above me. U say lagos is a yoruba land, which is true, but would lagos be what it us today without d contributions of d Igbos? they are a people who brought much more than 50% of d lagos u see today. So quit yapping and stay grateful
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Ephemmm: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2015
kendrick9:
i dare u to do your worst..
come saturday,the igbos will vote for agbaje. stop chest beating online

Who did you vote for during presidential polls and what was the result? Come Saturday, your eyes would be opened.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by chilafabrics: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

You were spamming the forum perpetually with eVilla advert, links , numbers

ok i get...youve deleted all my comments....and i accept i was wrong...do you need anything else for me today
and i begged u to pls unban me...but u still dont want to
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by martineverest(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2015
True......its becoming absurd....am not ibo nor a yoruba,but truth be told,ibos re taking dis too far;there re other tribes in lagos esp edos and hausas and u dont hear them involve demselves in such tribalistic brouhaha...d fact dat yoruba ppl gave u freedom to be part of dia gov,dosnt give u d rite to do anytin u live..........from a concernd najia-deltan
ChinemeOkpan:
Igbos should stop meddling in internal affairs of Lagos State.

Lagos is Yoruba Land and it is time Igbos understand that.

Igbos should learn to be good immigrants.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by valdykes(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
everybody has the right to vote 4 anybody .even in buhari's polling booth GEJ has some votes and nobody killed any body.if not for the fact that he is an OBA i would have said he is a GOAT
ChinemeOkpan:
Igbos should stop meddling in internal affairs of Lagos State.

Lagos is Yoruba Land and it is time Igbos understand that.

Igbos should learn to be good immigrants.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by mulattoclaro(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
martineverest:
True......its becoming absurd....am not ibo nor a yoruba,but truth be told,ibos re taking dis too far;there re other tribes in lagos esp edos and hausas and u dont hear them involve demselves in such tribalistic brouhaha...d fact dat yoruba ppl gave u freedom to be part of dia gov,dosnt give u d rite to do anytin u live..........from a concernd najia-deltan
truth be told, the igbos are the problem we have in Nigeria. Besides the fact that they're the people who usually give Nigeria a bad name abroad, they are also fond of claiming ownership to any state they find themselves. They always cry of marginalization and whereas they're the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria. We Edos are very proud people and as such we are not tribalistic. The oba of lagos is a bleeped up fellow to have made such an utterance. I've always said it. There's only one oba and that's Oba Erediauwa. You don't expect a graduate of Cambridge University like the Oba of benin to make such comments unlike that oba who never saw the four walls of a secondary school.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by martineverest(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yeah....dy re too tribalistic...though,ibos won 3 seat to represent lagos @ national assembly and ibos were made commisioners in fashola time,but i ask,would an ibo man allow a yoruba man or hausa to contest even a community chairman seat in igboland?.am not in support of 'oba of lagoon's' comment,but what were the eze ndigbo doing in oba's palace instead of ambode's office,if not for eye-service..........i still respect 'oba of benin',he s a monarch every other monarch should take a cue from......oba agha t'o kpe o....
mulattoclaro:
truth be told, the igbos are the problem we have in Nigeria. Besides the fact that they're the people who usually give Nigeria a bad name abroad, they are also fond of claiming ownership to any state they find themselves. They always cry of marginalization and whereas they're the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria. We Edos are very proud people and as such we are not tribalistic. The oba of lagos is a bleeped up fellow to have made such an utterance. I've always said it. There's only one oba and that's Oba Erediauwa. You don't expect a graduate of Cambridge University like the Oba of benin to make such comments unlike that oba who never saw the four walls of a secondary school.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by martineverest(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
D so-called oba of lagoon is so local dat he can be seen in ever nook and cranny of lagos visiting and dancing in every birthday parties and oda social partiesof d rich....he doesnt even know his functions....he s a disgrace to 'obahood'....smh for oba in hausa language
mulattoclaro:

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by mulattoclaro(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
martineverest:
Yeah....dy re too tribalistic...though,ibos won 3 seat to represent lagos @ national assembly and ibos were made commisioners in fashola time,but i ask,would an ibo man allow a yoruba man or hausa to contest even a community chairman seat in igboland?.am not in support of 'oba of lagoon's' comment,but what were the eze ndigbo doing in oba's palace instead of ambode's office,if not for eye-service..........i still respect 'oba of benin',he s a monarch every other monarch should take a cue from......oba agha t'o kpe o....
ise
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by mulattoclaro(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
martineverest:
D so-called oba of lagoon is so local dat he can be seen in ever nook and cranny of lagos visiting and dancing in every birthday parties and oda social partiesof d rich....he doesnt even know his functions....he s a disgrace to 'obahood'....smh for oba in hausa language
exactly
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by martineverest(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Haha.....ovbiedo pataki wa khin
mulattoclaro:
ise
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by mulattoclaro(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
martineverest:
Haha.....ovbiedo pataki wa khin
koyo. I never knew you were bini. Good to know I have my fellow Edo peeps here in nl
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by martineverest(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Naaaa.....am not bini,am ishan to d core......i skuuld in benin
mulattoclaro:
koyo. I never knew you were bini. Good to know I have my fellow Edo peeps here in nl
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by mulattoclaro(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
martineverest:
Naaaa.....am not bini,am ishan to d core......i skuuld in benin
ishan, auchi, bini, afemai, ebira, Ora or oza we are all Edo people.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by ayusco85(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rexxie:

if u indeed are currently serving,which is extremely doubful-which could be actually true as in currently servin'n'doin'time in abia prison-then apart from being nl's champion foool title holder,u equally a disappointment and a big disgrace to da govt and country..ur prison 'allawee' oughtta be used in paying for da services of some gutter cleaner..smh

Truth is bitter like stout. I can see u are pained. Well go fuc.k urself. Igbo fool like u.... *tongue out*
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by ayusco85(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rexxie:

nobada gotta agree with da bulshiit u've bn whistling frm da arsse,true,but u will do us a whollota favor by droppin'dead,cos such a big foool making cows proud of being at least brainy than some wacko humans like u..

Hahahaha. Lagos belongs to yorubas. Go kill urself.
#TruthIsBitter
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by ayusco85(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
jameschibuike:

I wanted to vote APC before but because of that old fool statement i will vote for JIMI. Sai JIMI

thats ur business. if u like vote kowa or PPA. that wont change the fact that lagos is for yorubas.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Omololu007(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
kayalla:

OK I don hear but I really don't give a hoot
Call any name wey go make u happy
Igbo people re cheerful, harding working and lagos really really as in really badly need them. So take a chill pill or u can try the lagoon.
am not happy about it,wot i will do is to throw u flat head in d lagoon
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by martineverest(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hahaha.....ishans and binis are worst of enemies
mulattoclaro:
ishan, auchi, bini, afemai, ebira, Ora or oza we are all Edo people.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by mulattoclaro(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
martineverest:
Hahaha.....ishans and binis are worst of enemies
nah. We aren't. Just some stereotyped mentality amongst some binis and ishans. People with such mentality are mainly the older generation. I'm cool with any tribe.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by martineverest(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yeah...but bini hate ishans,dats a fact......tho,tins re changin'
mulattoclaro:
nah. We aren't. Just some stereotyped mentality amongst some binis and ishans. People with such mentality are mainly the older generation. I'm cool with any tribe.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayusco85:

Truth is bitter like stout. I can see u are pained. Well go fuc.k urself. Igbo fool like u.... *tongue out*

foool,me is a driftin'n'coastin'benin boy,n u,...u just one hating miserable jackarsse doin time n serving in some jail in abia grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by chlowi(f): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayusco85:

google is your friend. thanks

Pity!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by fosidewok: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Enough of all these insults on Yoruba and their culture by the igbos in Lagos.

Now come out on saturday and fight for that Lagos you own.

We are waiting for you.

This is no more about the governship election, it is about the battle for the owners of the land.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by tmann626(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
i'm not a fan of ambode or jimi agbaje but one thing i would love every lagosian to do is to vote for the candidate that you can trust. i'm not a fan of PdP government. if PDP should win on saturday then every lagosian should be ready for 4 years of civil unrest because past PdP government in south west was associated with thuggery and armed robbery. Ekiti state is still suffering from that till date. dont get me wrong, fayose is a very nice man but he's got hooliganism in his blood. To all my igbo brothers. your businesses are thriving in lagos because there's has been peace in lagos and babatunde fashola tried in terms of security in lagos. you can vote for PDP but there is one thing i can assure you. lagos will not be peaceful again because all those thugs that BRF had sent away from lagos will come back and your businesses will not be safe again. vote wisely!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by zwar: 2:27am On May 11, 2015
manny4life:

And who are those he won't dare f****k around with?

Where in the U.S. have you heard a state resident got deported to another state? undecided undecided

Ignorance is bliss....you have no clue....I will advise you to try to expand your horizons.
Anyone knows who the real powerful individuals are in the United Sattes.
The position of the President is just more or less ceremonial to this individuals who really call the shots behind the scenes.[/color]
Nigeria is not USA, so please stop the comparisons.[color=#006600]

I am done with this discussion...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by hopeforcharles(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2015
Just got this delivered to me

Use and Dump. Now, see how my Yoruba people have disgraced themselves: Kano-born APC power-broker, Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman, has this to say: "The entire South-West just contributed about 500,000 votes which is smaller as compared to what the entire Zamfara, delivered to GMB not to even call states in the Northeast or Kano. So what’s it that the region is bringing to blackmail Buhari into handing over the government to Tinubu who thinks controlling Lagos is same as Buhari?”. ---- hope I am not starting an email world war 9. # Lobatan#

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP / Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video / Mamman Daura Falls Ill After Godwin Emefiele’s Arrest - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.