Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment (48961 Views)

Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by xtervaganza(m): 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
ugosonic1:
igbo is a very strong tribe in nigeria which no one shld joke with
the whole of Nigeria have been playing ludo with your lives and destiny since 1960

Stop forming commando

5 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by ayusco85(m): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Rexxie:

u just another big foool who thinks hes talking sense..in what way are da igbos disrespecting their host? Dont bother replying,cos i aint talkin'to or askin'u..u stink..

grin. a big fool talking

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by ayindejimmy(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
kendrick9:
i dare u to do your worst..
come saturday,the igbos will vote for agbaje. stop chest beating online
here we go again. Is that asking too much? You can vote whomever you want for whatever reason but respect ur host and their tradition.. You voted PDP in last election nothing happened and if you vote them again... The only thing that'll happen is that PDP will lose like they did last election.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Horllamideh(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
ugosonic1:
igbo is a very strong tribe in nigeria which no one shld joke with
Is that true? Tell me more

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by jude33084(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
kendrick9:

Toothless bull dog cheesy

The pain you guys got from GEJ defeat is still very fresh tongue

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by jomoh: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
hotwax:

Hausas mind their business. They dont claim to own Lagos.

They dont even have time for tribal slurs.

Yorubas are too accomodating.

That is the problem, Now they are taking that for stupidity, claiming Lagos is no Mans land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
ayusco85:
I think the Igbos should respect their host, and try and do what will bring peace and peaceful co-existence. No one will go to Aba or Onitsha and try to claim relevance or drag rights with the true indigenes of those areas. Lagos belongs to the Yoruba's, like it or not.

#VoteNotFight
#OneNigeria
#Peace
Respect their host how, what did d igbos do to disrespect dia host.. u cant change d fact dat Lagos is cosmopolitan city, built by Igbos, Hausas, and Yoroubas and d whole nigeria as a whole. If nigeria is truely one nigeria, we should be free anywhere we find ourselves. You can go to Aba or onitsha if u have d will and want to do anything no one will stop you cos ure yorouba.

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by aderonila18: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
jomoh:

That is the problem, Now they are taking that for stupidity, claiming Lagos is no Mans land.

No be ther fault, na Jim and PDP dey make them feel relevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Defcon1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sanchez01:
I strongly this issue has been overflogged. The Oba and Jimi Agbaje are related. Oba Akiolu claimed to have acted on behalf of Ambode but has further helped the campaign of Jimi. Both the Yorubas and Igbos are only causing more harm here. The APC has disassociated itself from the Oba and so has Ambode. People should be allowed to vote whomever they see fit to rule over them. The Eze Ndigbo in Lagos is wise enough to understand that the Igbos should foster unity and overlook the clown of the Oba.

If e-warriors, particularly Igbo TANoids are still inciting violence with this urge, then I'd say they've not gotten over the defeat of GEJ. It's high time we put childish acts behind us. Today, tomorrow or the next, we'll leave this world and what would be left of the Yorubaland/Biafra struggle? It's high time we had a rethink.
The truth is majority of lgbos and Yorubas on here don't really hate each other or care about ethnic supremacy.
Most tribal e-wars only stem from people trying to defend the pride of their tribe .

You spoke exceedingly well, especially the last 2 sentences
May you live long and prosper

---from an lgbo man

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
jomoh:

Bla bla bla, you that is talking, what have you done for Lagos state and the entire yorouba nation. Ure busy trash talking people that r doing good to earn their living.You guys wont let d south be independent, yet you dont want dem to live freely in the country.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by PRODUTIM1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
kendrick9:
And Agbaje wil now become Igbo abi? Yeye somebody!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by ayusco85(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
geccibede:

Respect their host how, what did d igbos do to disrespect dia host.. u cant change d fact dat Lagos is cosmopolitan city, built by Igbos, Hausas, and Yoroubas and d whole nigeria as a whole. If nigeria is truely one nigeria, we should be free anywhere we find ourselves. You can go to Aba or onitsha if u have d will and want to do anything no one will stop you cos ure yorouba.

why cant the igbos vote for APC? as a favour to the yorubas. and it will also benefit lagos because it wont be an opposition state for the first time

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Defcon1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Igbos should stop meddling in internal affairs of Lagos State.

Lagos is Yoruba Land and it is time Igbos understand that.

Igbos should learn to be good immigrants.
Lagos is Yoruba land, no doubt about that.
But nobody is an immigrant in his own country.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by hurpeyeahme(f): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
kendrick9:

Nobody ask you not to vote the candidate of ur choice. lemme draw u back a bit for 16yrs me n u lived in Lagos without federal backing n we have been a shining example n an envy to other states. imagine what we will achieve with federal support? Vote wisely n stop claiming relevance

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Dinirojones(m): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bros jus shut up Already...u are sounding like a broken record...jus because we (yorubas)welcomed u in2 our lands wit open arms, we shudn't be taken for granted....lagos stil remains the only state in nigeria where a non- indegiene becomes a rep'..i cnt see a yoruba man havin dsame opprtunity in an igbo land...idiots b claimin lagos is a no man's land....fuvking bigots!!!
CHM11:

Yet, the wealth from the oil in the Niger Delta feeds and pays salaries of people in Ogun, Ekiti, Oyo, Osun etc etc.... I understand your point and that's the truth, Lagos belongs to the Yorubas, but the oil of the Niger Delta belongs to the Niger Delta too,..so why is it that the entire Nigeria is using the wealth from oil...

My view is that every citizen should be free to own and control any land they find themselves in Nigeria...No one owns no land, Nigeria belongs to us all....if we can push for this, then we kill tribalism and build a true nation.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Classicman47(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
ayusco85:
I think the Igbos should respect their host, and try and do what will bring peace and peaceful co-existence. No one will go to Aba or Onitsha and try to claim relevance or drag rights with the true indigenes of those areas. Lagos belongs to the Yoruba's, like it or not.

#VoteNotFight
#OneNigeria
#Peace

broda u are sick
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
ayusco85:

why cant the igbos vote for APC? as a favour to the yorubas. and it will also benefit lagos because it wont be an opposition state for the first time
My dear, as a Nigerian nobody should force any candidate on you. Rather you find meaningful ways to convince dem to vote for apc..

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

commenting is not a must you know. if the issue is too complex for your empty skull, is good to just read comments and shut that hole in your face
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Omololu007(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
kayalla:

God wan punish u abi, so he asking for peace for wat ur two faced useless Oba caused is now foolishness. people like u should be gagged and leave in the forest.
go and gag ur fada ibo b1tch,,d nze ndigbo of lagos is a stup1d coward.u can go and die b1tch if u dont lik my comment.swine
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Dinirojones(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Stupid idiot...I jus blame d yorubas for bein too accommodating, unlike the hausas dat slaughter dem like chickens...fuckin biggots!!!
gearcoin:

The same way Abia or Enugu is no man land abi?

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Cashio(m): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
ayusco85:

can a yoruba man claim to want a seat in the house of rep of Abia state or Anambra state?
so unfortunate other tribes hardly strive for long in igboland..even igbos find it difficult..sha we know our way.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by CHM11: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dinirojones:
Bros jus shut up Already...u are sounding like a broken record...jus because we (yorubas)welcomed u in2 our lands wit open arms, we shudn't be taken for granted....lagos stil remains the only state in nigeria where a non- indegiene becomes a rep'..i cnt see a yoruba man havin dsame opprtunity in an igbo land...idiots b claimin lagos is a no man's land....fuvking bigots!!!
You are stuupid for telling me to shut up.... If you enjoy the things that come out of the Niger Delta freely, then others should be able to enjoy your land....if this pricks you, then you are more stuupid than the Oba of Lagos....idioots!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by amadice(m): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
ayusco85:

ur the bigger fool. its igbos that own lagos right?

warped mentality.... smh for u
...and it is Ur Fada that owns Lagos...useless ppl
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by kayalla(f): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Omololu007:
go and gag ur fada ibo b1tch,,d nze ndigbo of lagos is a stup1d coward.u can go and die b1tch if u dont lik my comment.swine

Ibadan man sef de talk. Ibadan wanna bubble hehehe. Oya let's go there.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Wisdomuchendu: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
ayusco85:

#VoteNotFight
#OneNigeria
#Peace

Be Civilize for ones
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
hotwax:
Dear Fellow yorubas (Jimi Agbaje followers),

Despite attacking and denouncing what Oba of EKO said, Igbo people are still attacking all yorubas. You should know that the hate they are damatrizing on public forums has nothing to do with Oba of EKO. It is as a result of bitterness again Yorubas for voting Buhari. No matter how you appease these animals, they will always hate you.

Hate is in their DNA. When I saw the Oba video, I was shocked. And I critisized the Oba on twitter, despite these. These Igbo animals still came for me and attacked me and my fore-father.

Enough of political correctness. Let support ambode. All these outburst is not about OBA of EKO, its about bigotry in the average mind of those animals.
E-warrior why don't you go to the street spit this nonsense coward just like your silly OBA.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by denziz: 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
wckabuoh:
When a sane Royal Majesty speaks we can tell; one has just spoken. Even from history way back in school, we know of the Onii of Ife, the Emir of Kano, the Oba of Benin............but this clown parading in Lagos, we need to trace his root!!
God will fire your hand for that nonsense you typed. Omo ale jatijai.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by jimi4us: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

you just sounded like a drunk oba

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by newpisces: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Classicman47:

broda u are sick

And you are a fool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Abbeyme: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
kendrick9:

And are you alone that makes up Igbo?

PDP cannot win the Lagos gubernitorial elections. I know Igbos that would stll vote APC.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Omololu007(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
kayalla:

Ibadan man sef de talk. Ibadan wanna bubble hehehe. Oya let's go there.
u are a daft fool,,so evey yoruba man is now from ibadan salopa.my dad is a ikale man from ondo,my mum is a ijebu woman from imota in lagos state,and i'm base in ibadan....ibo b1tch,which bush are u from swine.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by newpisces: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
hotwax:
Dear Fellow yorubas (Jimi Agbaje followers),

Despite attacking and denouncing what Oba of EKO said, Igbo people are still attacking all yorubas. You should know that the hate they are damatrizing on public forums has nothing to do with Oba of EKO. It is as a result of bitterness again Yorubas for voting Buhari. No matter how you appease these animals, they will always hate you.

Hate is in their DNA. When I saw the Oba video, I was shocked. And I critisized the Oba on twitter, despite these. These Igbo animals still came for me and attacked me and my fore-father.

Enough of political correctness. Let support ambode. All these outburst is not about OBA of EKO, its about bigotry in the average mind of those animals.

You hit the nail on the head. A sadistic group of people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) / Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers / El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.