Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment (48962 Views)

Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by CHM11: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
ayusco85:
I think the Igbos should respect their host, and try and do what will bring peace and peaceful co-existence. No one will go to Aba or Onitsha and try to claim relevance or drag rights with the true indigenes of those areas. Lagos belongs to the Yoruba's, like it or not.

#VoteNotFight
#OneNigeria
#Peace
Yet, the wealth from the oil in the Niger Delta feeds and pays salaries of people in Ogun, Ekiti, Oyo, Osun etc etc.... I understand your point and that's the truth, Lagos belongs to the Yorubas, but the oil of the Niger Delta belongs to the Niger Delta too,..so why is it that the entire Nigeria is using the wealth from oil...

My view is that every citizen should be free to own and control any land they find themselves in Nigeria...No one owns no land, Nigeria belongs to us all....if we can push for this, then we kill tribalism and build a true nation.

10 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by dammytosh: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Over Flogged issue.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by ammyluv2002(f): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sanchez01:
It is well
Yeah, even in the well grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by millionboi(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
K
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Dannidom(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
*snoring and farting aswell* bliss grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
My people, Elders have been saying it is enough from both sides, please sheath your swords I beg una.

Umunnem, biko ejim aha Chineke bi neeluigwe ayorr unu, biko hapugo nu ihea ka udo dili anyi niile.

Chigozie anyi.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Sunnycliff(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mehn this Oba's statement is really heating the Polity! How I Wish as he was about to say this, a sudden cough came on him and he wud ask first for water and forget this statement! it wud hav been better

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by mralabs(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by greall12(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Noise maker.

quote author=ozoigbondu post=32488692]Peace pls let their be peace this tribal battle has gone for too long.The oba messed up big time but he has abandoned by those he ranted on their behalf

My igbo brothers are not cowards they vote their choice and if dat choice lands them in a lagoon they should either throw a lagoon party or sandfill it for gyration[/quote]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by chlowi(f): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
ayusco85:
I think the Igbos should respect their host, and try and do what will bring peace and peaceful co-existence. No one will go to Aba or Onitsha and try to claim relevance or drag rights with the true indigenes of those areas. Lagos belongs to the Yoruba's, like it or not.

#VoteNotFight
#OneNigeria
#Peace
hi, your post caught my attention . i was amazed at your level of intelligence. could you kindly define the word CITY for me ? thank you wink
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by nedz(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by wckabuoh(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
When a sane Royal Majesty speaks we can tell; one has just spoken. Even from history way back in school, we know of the Onii of Ife, the Emir of Kano, the Oba of Benin............but this clown parading in Lagos, we need to trace his root!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Olodonairaland(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
RickRichards:
Everyone needs to just take a deep breath - or maybe a thousand deep breaths - and calm down. Violence begets violence. No-one needs that right now.

haha ahaahah a listen dude.. everyone is calm, they will press their inked thumb come Saturday and as they do the image and voice of the OBA of Lagos insulting their generations from time immemorial will be on their minds.. imagine, one Yoruba lout, cursing Ndigbo who ensured his generations have money to raise Owambe and slaughter cows for Sallah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by IVORY2009(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
[size=20pt] Breaking news! JK WE KNOW, JK WE TRUST...chikena.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Am just imagining if it were to be Obi of Onitsha that made that anti tribal statement about the Yurobas or Hausa if they will still take it likely as we've done. Do to others what you want then to do unto you.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by 1miccza: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fashola came in and the first thing he did was to deport the igbos and now this litle sickening f****ll called an oba has spoken and of course we are smiling when will my igbo brothers stop allowing themselves to be used as unnecessary scape goats
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
ayusco85:

#VoteNotFight
#OneNigeria
#Peace

I hope I can generalize and say that you represent the very essence of Odua. Every Yoruba Man living or dead derives their intelligence from your lineage. You are truly a spectacle to behold and listen to. Gba sibe
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Kingspin(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tinubu and co are just inciting the Yorubas agains ther own Agbaje. What a pity.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by millionboi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
dammytosh:
Over Flogged issue.
Datz wat u get wen an iresponsibl/foolish. Man like Akiolu is on d throne

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
ayusco85:

#VoteNotFight
#OneNigeria
#Peace
MUMU who is hosting world cup, because I dont know what you mean by Host....

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by boxypane(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Abeg make una serve d pammi... Sorry for JK. Surulere mehn.! ;DAbeg make una serve d pammi... Sorry for JK. Surulere mehn.!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Peace pls let their be peace this tribal battle has gone for too long.The oba messed up big time but he has abandoned by those he ranted on their behalf

My igbo brothers are not cowards they vote their choice and if dat choice lands them in a lagoon they should either throw a lagoon party or sandfill it for gyration

Let anyone vote for their choice. I'm not a lagosian but I think its wise for APC to continue more so they have the federal seat now. Apart from that, I respect Jimi Agbaje but the people around him and his criminal godfather - Bode George, will end up dipping hands in his pit of soup. They will really spoil the work of his hands and that will directly tell on the Igbos who are a major in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by armadeo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Book
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by DeepSight(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
ayusco85:
Lagos belongs to the Yoruba's, like it or not.

Does Abuja belong to the Gwaris?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Kingspin(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
1miccza:
Fashola came in and the first thing he did was to deport the igbos and now this litle sickening f****ll called an oba has spoken and of course we are smiling when will my igbo brothers stop allowing themselves to be used as unnecessary scape goats
Tribal envy de exist oo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dragonking:
[size=24pt]We should listen to this man and let peace reign.. No need over flogging this issue.[/size]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Forwetinnah: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Whether we accept it or not ...this country is on a keg of gun powder which will erupt soon
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Omololu007(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
kendrick9:
i dare u to do your worst..
come saturday,the igbos will vote for agbaje. stop chest beating online
d ibos are d one chest beatin online,,ao many ibo leaders hav u seen on tv firin back at d oba,u can see dis foolish ezze ndigbo askin for peace
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by omarhlichanwa: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nna yin ukwu...e ga diiiiiiiiii.God bkez u sir,okorocha! U are a disgrace to the igbos,I'm sorry dat u wud soon see d result.
lalasticlala:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/180768-eze-ndi-igbo-in-lagos-reacts-to-oba-of-lagos-anti-igbo-comment.html

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Sanchez01: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Yeah, even in the well grin cheesy tongue
Dearie grin... I honestly don't have the strength of tribalism let alone read them day in, day out. Biko, it's high time I had your needle grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers / El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.