Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out (2273 Views)

Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by danbrowndmf(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ladies do give funny but annoying answer when u asked them out somtimes,this
are some of the annoying answers hv gotten from some Funny Ladies

I luv u so much that i dnt wnt to lose u,and am very sure if we date now i"ll surely leav u bcus we will be hvn issues(Imagine mumu talk)- iyaye

IB i cnt date u,am allergic to daten handsome guys,girls wunt leav u for me(see mumu thinkn,and i was like na only me fine)- Gift

Pls feel free to share urs,this are the few once i remember

Pls No Insult

Ipledge
origin101
naijboiy
Darkrebal666
Tosyne2much
Airforce1
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by write2obi(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
. grin habayomie no hard feelings grin

*Obi, you are like a brother to me, i don't want to lose the respect i have for you.

Thou we are together now kiss

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Habayomie(m): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
she said I'm too small for her liking...

all thanks to Charles nneji eBook of seduction...
I can't count them now even when I use calculator
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by danbrowndmf(m): 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
write2obi:
. grin op and haba, no hard feelings grin
lols,no mind d girls dem wan wash me kill oh
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Airforce1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
I don't ask girls out

tis gurls that askme out

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
im comin
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by tosyne2much(m): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tosyne I like everything about you but I can't date you because you will later demand for sex

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Airforce1:
I don't ask girls out

tis gurls that askme out
see you undecided tongue
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Airforce1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nneka123:
see you undecided tongue

Legendary trouble maker angry
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Slimzjoe(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Most Annoying has Been "Jay, pls let's not do this....I love you so much that I can't risk dating you cos we will surely break up one day and become enemies" undecided
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Airforce1:

Legendary trouble maker angry
grin grin my nigga cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
You are good and fun to be with Saint, but am just so scared of your d*ck size, last time we had a f*ck you nearly turn my thing to borehole.
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Emodeee: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
"Yes, bt u will nt av sex with me o cos i'm still a virgin." she said.
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Airforce1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin my nigga cool kiss

undecided sad
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by sinaj(f): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
i luv u but ma mom said i shudnt b talking to boys
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Airforce1:

I think I like your Dp

I didn't know your brreaat s that BIG
hmm, oya vamoot to celebrities section grin, romance is not for you tongue

See you there kiss
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Airforce1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nneka123:
hmm, oya vamoot to celebrities section grin, romance is not for you tongue

See you there kiss

cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by zubby29(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
jst tell me say u want to bleep me,lol
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by toyeoye(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
She said in yoruba "nkan ti mii le je mii le fi runmu" meaning what she can't eat, she won't smell.!!!! I WEAK..

She totally digs me
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Told my girlfriend; I love and miss you alot,can't wait to see you.
And she replied OK...

I'm like wtf undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by SarcasticMe(m): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Let me think about it... 2weeks... 1month... 2months...
Na question of life and death I ask?

2 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by pinkycute(f): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
When Going out with the girl next door tongue

"You are like a brother to me" cheesy

write2obi:
. grin habayomie no hard feelings grin

*Obi: You are like a brother to me, i don't want to lose the respect i have for you.

Thou we are together now kiss
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by habeebcole: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Dopeyomi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ąήđ they'd be like:
1. I have someone i̶̲̥̅̊'m̶̲̥̅̊ dating
2. You're like a brother to me I can't date you
3. We are friends already
4. i̶̲̥̅̊'m̶̲̥̅̊ too young for you
5. You're too short for my liking..

Abeq is it a crime to be short grin grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by PHAYOL81: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
******am afraid you only want me to satisfy your sexu. al urge and am no sex tool ****
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by danbrowndmf(m): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Habayomie:
Keep Bookn Space,the Devil is ur Strength.sad
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by danbrowndmf(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
pinkycute:
When Going out with the girl next door tongue

"You are like a brother to me" cheesy

What will be ur own Reply.sad?
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by pinkycute(f): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Boys are not my priority for now.... Let's just be friends grin grin

danbrowndmf:
What will be ur own Reply.sad?
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by danbrowndmf(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
pinkycute:
Boys are not my priority for now.... Let's just be friends grin grin

The Most Annoying Answer Ever.sad
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Me: hey queenie, can i take u out 2nite?

Queenie : sorry i have a boyfriend.

Me: **angry** i'm asking u out to dinner, ur telling me u av a boyfriend, abi is he hungry too?
Re: Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out by SkinnyDude(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
"i dont want to laugh".

imagine, do i look funny or talk funny?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? / Can You Do This(photo) / 9 Things No Self-respecting Man Should Ever Do For A Grown Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.