Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

When Your Man Got Your Back (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Man Got Your Back (photo) (4293 Views)

Checkout My Throw Back Photo After Secondary School / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / Which Love Movie That Got Your Emotion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Man Got Your Back (photo) by mopelola123: 2:50am On Apr 09, 2015
Why do NL people like to insult each instead of contributing to the topic. That one thing I noticed about some NL especially the younger ones....back to the topic..

...The man get back yard to always back his gf.
Re: When Your Man Got Your Back (photo) by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 09, 2015
shocked shocked ukwuu shocked shocked

Thank God i'm nearly perfect,I dunno how I would have felt if i'd big butts like this cheesy
Re: When Your Man Got Your Back (photo) by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 09, 2015
I wonder if ladies also like big butts... on guys undecided

If not, then it may be time for dude to dust off that gym membership card.
Re: When Your Man Got Your Back (photo) by 20bc(m): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2015
mopelola123:
Why do NL people like to insult each instead of contributing to the topic. That one thing I noticed about some NL especially the younger ones....back to the topic..

...The man get back yard to always back his gf.
They just want to show their stupidity and its also for fun sometimes
Re: When Your Man Got Your Back (photo) by Kurupt01: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Na Photoshop jor.
Re: When Your Man Got Your Back (photo) by 20bc(m): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2015
Kurupt01:
Na Photoshop jor.
haven't you seen guys with heavy behind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) / Meet African Ladies With Hugge And Oversized Behiinds / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.