Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) (35359 Views)

Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE / Music Studio For Lease / How Do I Get Music Studio Audio Equipments From China To Sell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Happy sunday to everyone

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Updates coming soon

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Cc chynobeatz ... Thanks for d help and contribution on my whatsapp group

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Have a good night rest y'll

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2015
AsherStorm:
Hi everyone... Im Hazzan from Abeokuta Ogun state. Graduate of biochemistry and a muzik lover...
Owing to d fact that jobs aint forthcoming except for the few marketing jobs with ridiculous pay and neck-breaking targets, which I've got so far, I decided to check out some ideas on the business section here on Nairaland where I came across one lovely idea but I gave up long the line cos the business won't survive around here based on my survey...
some days ago, I got a call from a girl (never met her tho) who has been chattin with me and telling me she wants to be under my record label (name hidden) which already has 3 male upcoming artistes. her call made me so confused as I don't have a studio to project the label yet, no fund to promote even the artistes I have already, but fortunately her call woke me from my slumber.

I had a plan that after my service year, I was gonn work on my record label (name hidden), but since I finished service this February, I've never thought of that plan.

to cut the story short, I thought a lot about the call and challenge I got from the girl cos she kept on asking me about the plans I told her I had before I cld sign her to my record label.

I finally decided that I'm gonn start up my own studio to boost my record label and also use the recording studio as a business venture cos there are a lot of would-be artistes and upcoming artistes around thus, this is business...
I have little knowledge of music production and I'm already learning more to brush up my production skills and also Im hoping to bring in a producer to work with me for a while.

I drew out my plan, end goal, proposed customers, mode of operation, business scope, pricing model, competitors, advertisement strategy, projected business volume and how to achieve it, cash flow...

My studio project is in 3 stages...
1. construction of studio house
2. interiors including studio furniture's and lightning
3. stocking of equipments into studio

To God be the glory, construction work started today on a piece of land in front of my mum's house ... I will keep the updates coming here as work proceeds there ....

pls kindly drop your advises and recommendations for me to follow cos I believe there are great minds here ...
thanks

ALSO SEEKING A PARTNER OR INVESTOR IN THIS MUSIC BUSINESS COZ WITH THE LITTLE I'm WORKING WITH, THINGS SEEM REALLY SLOW...
Interested investor should pls contact me

Cc FOD naijacutee puskin
Let the world see this

Gm people

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2015
Waiting patiently for the bricklayer to come fix the door gate, door security and window burglary...
Window frame already fixed yesterday...

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2015
Hopefully, I'd have the window fixed also by evening when the plastering of the window burglary is dry and solid...

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2015
D carpenter I called to come give estimate ofd recording booth said a sheet of plywood which is 7 or 8fts by 4ft goes for 2k... Didn't expect it to be that expensive ...

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by 400billionman: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
AsherStorm:
D carpenter I called to come give estimate ofd recording booth said a sheet of plywood which is 7 or 8fts by 4ft goes for 2k... Didn't expect it to be that expensive ...

Do a market survey nah inside a timber market.

Comparing what you stated with the price of ceiling board, it sounds acceptable.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
400billionman:

Do a market survey nah inside a timber market.

Comparing what you stated with the price of ceiling board, it sounds acceptable.

Yea, I just did that and its d same price the carpenter gave me...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2015
Recording booth is up but not padded yet

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Painting was done moderately due to short funds...

3 Likes

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Can anyone suggest padding materials that won't cost me much but will be able to filter both low and high frequency noise... I'm looking at crate foam, cover cloth (eg the ones used for chairs) and glass for high frequency noise and a hand made mic filter (from crate high thickness crate foam) for low frequency noise...

Pls also suggest and upload examples of fancy cover cloths and where I can get all these materials in ogun state envt...
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by Sirjohn84(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
GOOD WORK BROTHER..KEEP THE DREAM FLYING..MAY GOD STRENGTH U TO ACHEIVE UR GOALS
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
@ mods... Thanks for bringing this project to fp

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by tayooluwole: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bro, I have somebody that you can sign to your record label and you will never regret... He is a talented artist and a guru in music production... he has many good track already...and he produced all the songs himself... To my assessment, the guy has a future prospect as far as music is concerned and I am sure that if you listen to any of his tracks you give the same comment....
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by CleftEvents: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
God bless your hustle.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by haedra: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
I am a music producer. I appreciate people that love music. I am interested in hearing your action plan. I can also send you some beats to listen to to see if you are interested. Chat with me privately on whatsapp @ 08136457655
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by younglawya(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
AsherStorm:

OK bro... I will start working on it

Can do that for you. Holla @ me on 07037836881. I am an entertainment lawyer
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
weldone asherstorm . you really mean business. I pray everything works according to plan and you reap what you're sowing smiley

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by ThimmyWood(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
@Poster, Baba God bless your huddle bro.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by ThimmyWood(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
@poster, baba God bless your hussle bro.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by RapLawd(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Great Mind...

Wish you the best...

But mind those you sign as to evade Niggahz like S 2 Da K...
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by yurme(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nyc1 op
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by thegreengooner(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
AsherStorm:
@ mods... Thanks for bringing this project to fp

Please hit me up...let me see how I can support you or invest in your business venture.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
AsherStorm:

thanks fellaz...
presently I'm thinking of what type and design of roofing I should use for this small building ... its gotta be moderate (cost) but attractive...
I need help with that from architects and anyone who has a knowledge of this
08184385778 add me to your Whatsapp group bro
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by say4gunit(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
AsherStorm:
Thanks for bringing this project to fp
Once upon a rhyme and a time i was invincible
No one really care i was a victim to the principal
So they say I'm lazy, I'm too timid, I'm too flat, I'm too childish, I'm too quiet, I'm not ready, I'm too fat
And my confidence was little but my lyrics were atomic
I was busy being scared, was just sitting enjoying comics, i was trying to be romantic but my tactics were refused, now I'm getting charismatic even everyone's confused.
So this is for the bullies.... AsherStorm April 2011

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by Brytawon(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
gringringrin
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by Jeffflo: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Whoop! MetalWorks LLC is offering a PRICE SLASH ON all WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT JOBS for prospective and existing customers. What does this mean for me you ask? Right you are. What is means is that from the beginning of this month, your photography blogs, e-commerce sites, fora et.al may all be set up with the minimum of fuss with our crack team of programmers. As additional incentive, the option of PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENTS is available upon agreement. Great huh? Of course you think so, you bargain-hunter you. So yeah, call Toby on 07033503357 to set up your free consultation today. You'll be glad you did.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by mecussey(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
bedfordng:
good set up.but i hope you have registered the name with cac.if not, then do justice to that before bad sharp guys do it for you.don't spell out your business name on public forum if you intend using it as professional business name.so go and register the label name with cac else bad sharp guys will help you with that

Bro, do you have an idea of the cost of registration and what exactly would the bad sharp guys do? I need to register a biz before bad sharp guys come.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by carzola(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
This guy nah thief ooo, studio infront of your mothers house, yet we cant see your mothers house in the picture just a tiny buildy in a isolated area, secondly dont tell me that small hut under construction is big enough to house a studio and a record lipsrsealed lipsrsealed my guy... u sef.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by itxtoff(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
AsherStorm:
Cc chynobeatz ... Thanks for d help and contribution on my whatsapp group
please I will like to join that whatsapp group. 09037074753 Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign / Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.