Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) (35357 Views)

Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE / Music Studio For Lease / How Do I Get Music Studio Audio Equipments From China To Sell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
blackborn7:

Let me first commend you for your insight, you re atleast more innovative and enterprising for having such mindset in establishing a musical studio. im a musical incline person and a system administrator in a microfinance firm. working and doing music has not been easy but determination and the drive will push you far since you know what you re going. Having a studio and getting ur business name registered is the first considering factor. master the act of playing piano, piano plays an important role in music production. i will advise you to start learning piano before you venture in with any music production software. originality has to be ur mantra becos alot of production engineers know nothing but mixtures of kpangolo sounds. i have some techie and sophisticated music production softwares which i can give, but the principal thing is learning keyboard first and be proficient at it, then the sky will be your limit.

Thanks a lot for the great contribution sir...
I will start working at once on the advise you just gave me and will contact you for the softwares sir

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by blackborn7(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2015
AsherStorm:

Thanks a lot for the great contribution sir...
I will start working at once on the advise you just gave me and will contact you for the softwares sir

feel free bro.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by Dandy1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Any updates? I'd suggest you buy focusrite Scarlett 8i6 instead of 2i4 if money is not an issue. Reason being that it has about 70db of clean gain on it's inbuilt mic preamp, while 2i4 only has 55db gain. I didn't know about this earlier before buying mine,now an external preamp is a must buy for me before I could use my Shure SM7b mic. That however won't be a problem,if you're sticking with condenser mics and not dynamic or ribbon.
I suggest Rode Nt1,Nt2,or Ntk for condensers if u have the money. Other choices are the AT 2020, 2035,or 4040. You can also consider Yamaha HS8 or HS7 for your monitors. For midi keyboard- Novation impulse,then you could try to look for fiberglass or rockwool as DIY acoustic room treatment. You should be able to get them in your state,or Lagos. Since you are near Lagos. Hope I helped? You should use rug carpet on the floor as a room treatment too.
NB: please let me know if you are able to get fiberglass or rockwool,it's the about the only thing I'm yet to buy in my newly opened music studio too.
In case you are in Ado Ekiti or its neighboring state,call Dope_Ish_Studio for top notch music production.@ 09035439721. One!
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by ChynoBEATS: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
AsherStorm:
Cc chynobeats ... Thanks for d help and contribution on my whatsapp group

smiley
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by dejidrizzle01(m): 12:44am On Jul 16, 2015
boss add me to d whatsapp grp 09037633071
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by Mrshroud: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nice one Asherstorm, May God See you through.
You might need some nice beats for promotional purposes and to put your artistes on a Good Starting foot. In that case contact me 08106445691.

To have a feel of my beat making and production skills click on those links.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d8f812a6

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/29c556d6
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mrshroud:
Nice one Asherstorm, May God See you through.
You might need some nice beats for promotional purposes and to put your artistes on a Good Starting foot. In that case contact me 08106445691.

To have a feel of my beat making and production skills click on those links.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d8f812a6

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/29c556d6

Ok bro... Thanks...
Where's your location?

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dandy1:
Any updates? I'd suggest you buy focusrite Scarlett 8i6 instead of 2i4 if money is not an issue. Reason being that it has about 70db of clean gain on it's inbuilt mic preamp, while 2i4 only has 55db gain. I didn't know about this earlier before buying mine,now an external preamp is a must buy for me before I could use my Shure SM7b mic. That however won't be a problem,if you're sticking with condenser mics and not dynamic or ribbon.
I suggest Rode Nt1,Nt2,or Ntk for condensers if u have the money. Other choices are the AT 2020, 2035,or 4040. You can also consider Yamaha HS8 or HS7 for your monitors. For midi keyboard- Novation impulse,then you could try to look for fiberglass or rockwool as DIY acoustic room treatment. You should be able to get them in your state,or Lagos. Since you are near Lagos. Hope I helped? You should use rug carpet on the floor as a room treatment too.
NB: please let me know if you are able to get fiberglass or rockwool,it's the about the only thing I'm yet to buy in my newly opened music studio too.
In case you are in Ado Ekiti or its neighboring state,call Dope_Ish_Studio for top notch music production.@ 09035439721. One!

Wow... Great help this is... But I'm so limited to what I can buy for a start, due to funds as I can't seem to find anyone to invest in this with me...

Will give u a call soon bro...
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by Mrshroud: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
AsherStorm:

Ok bro... Thanks...
Where's your location?
I'm based in Lagos,but @ the moment I'm in Bayelsa.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mrshroud:
I'm based in Lagos,but @ the moment I'm in Bayelsa.
Ok... Will pm you soon

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by Mrshroud: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
AsherStorm:
... Ok... Will pm you soon
Ok Bro.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by DheEmir(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Can you post some pics plz
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2015
DheEmir:
Can you post some pics plz

There are pictures right from first page but the picture updates reduced cos my tablet screen is broken... Thus I only uploaded pics when I get to use my younger brother's phone to snap...

If you're asking for any picture in particular, kindly make it clearer...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2015
Basic wiring and lightening of the studio in progress

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by DheEmir(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2015
AsherStorm:

There are pictures right from first page but the picture updates reduced cos my tablet screen is broken... Thus I only uploaded pics when I get to use my younger brother's phone to snap...

If you're asking for any picture in particular, kindly make it clearer...

Thanks
okay
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by fubbyy(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2015
AsherStorm:
Basic wiring and lightening of the studio in progress
this thread will make more sense if you are posting with pics

what happened you are not active in whatsapp,I added you
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2015
fubbyy:
this thread will make more sense if you are posting with pics

what happened you are not active in whatsapp,I added you

Yea very true... I should be able to upload pictures this week as I'm getting my phone repaired...

Sorry bro, its d same faulty fone I use for whatsapp and I gotta wait till d fone comes up this week...
The present blackberry with me has no camera and isn't connecting whatsapp due to some nonsense IT policy

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
So many people on nairaland makes mouth on threads about doing what they are not up to...

I remember the day this thread hit fp... So many guys promised this and that but till date, no one has contributed the instruments they promised...

Well I aint waiting for shit from anyone, just saying it here so everyone will know I'm doing this all on my own...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
I tried in getting the materials for soundproofing the voicing booth... I cldnt find the acoustic blanket nor the acoustic foam...

Thus I'm trying to improvise with the materials I can get and still get rid of high and low frequency noise...

the soundproofing starts tomorrow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Can I manage an ahuja MX 55 PA audio mixer for now?

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by jerikoyan(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Impressive Bro, May the Lord Bless your Handwork.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2015
I need someone to link me up with some good fairly used or uk used studio instruments as I can't afford new ones of the quality instruments I want for now

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2015
jerikoyan:
Impressive Bro, May the Lord Bless your Handwork.

Thanks man... How's d hustle

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by jerikoyan(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2015
making real sense bro
AsherStorm:

Thanks man... How's d hustle
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello guys... Hope y'll doing great.
For all those asking to talk with me on whatsapp, I'm now back on whatsapp and we can discuss business...
08060389161 for whatsapp

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Setting things

2 Likes

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Will upload pictures as I soundproof the voicing booth tomorrow

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by Richrico(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
May God bless your husstle. Still looking for cash to take off my own.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Soundproofing in progress...
More to come after finishing up the job and fixing the transparent glass which I got today

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2015
Soundproofing glass fixed

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2015
Done

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by fubbyy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
This is what I call "spirit of hustling" God will bless your hustle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign / Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.