Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) (107897 Views)

Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Graham123: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Chai! See money oooo.... all these money in Nigeria and I don't receive allowances? Fed Govt there is God ooo. At least pay us 5k every month each. Chai..lekwa ego
Exactly the kind of perspective which is neither sustainable nor economically viable.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sweetgala(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:

Hello Child Of Hate!

It's the oil in Akwa-Ibom state that is used in generating the funds they use in giving allocation to Lagos so its normal they get more then you.. If e pain you too much.. Go and put oil in yoruba land... tongue tongue tongue

They actually have gas in Lagos. Wouldn't be long before fracking becomes a source of income in Lagos
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2015
1stola:

WOE UNTO GEJ angry angry angry
Not enuf WOE unto all Nigerian presidents... dats berra... frm lord lugard, Awo, Zik, Tafawa, Aguiyi unto Buhari....

2 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by 4C2215131: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2015
phantonce:
ooh poor little osun.
No wonder the governor whines every month.
With the reduction of the allocation,i wonder how they will cope.

Tell him to quit whining and put on his thinking cap! Is there no means at all for the generation of wealth in his state?

You see, these governors have grown fat and lazy from waiting for manna to fall from the federal government. He'd better get off his lazy and thieving arse and get to work if not he's gonna end up with a years' worth of salary arrears in respect to his workers or get absorbed by a better faring state (don't get your heckles up, just telling it like it is).

Nigeria is just like a father that keeps birthing children that are stubborn, lazy, refuse to go to school, fight their parents, no handwork learnt and in their adult years still expect the ageing father to keep feeding them and when he (father) complains of being broke thanks to his own gross mis-management of his earnings (he works with a multinational oil firm and he's well paid) the shameless son starts whining and throwing tantrums. The name of this particular child is is Osun and there are over 20 others like him? God help the father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by funtanherb(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2015
This woman is too dull to be a finance minister,is 260 billion naira 400 usd abi he don forget devaluation and exchange rate ni
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Myself2(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

Lagos is the second to Last of the Losers. Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwaibom and even cross Rivers lose more than Lagos. Only Edo state in the South south that is not losing higher than Lagos in terms of what you contribute to federal government purse to what you receive difference.

Internally generated revenue in Lagos stays in Lagos and I think Lagos pays tax to the federal government while the revenue generated from oil wells in the south south belongs to the federal government.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by GodMode: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Lagos/Yoruba pipo systematically made sure that we have only one port in Nigeria residing in Lagos. its simple, dey will bear s brunt till further jotice

Calabar has a sea port..
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2015
baby124:

What is the population of akwa ibom that they are entitled to that much money compres to Lagos? Is their allocation not that high because of derivation and natural resource? Based on the population of Lagos, we should get more money, and also we have a natural port. We should also be getting a derivation for that. I expect the Lagos senators to fight for this, and for the FG to be fair about that in this dispensation. We are entitled to a percentage of the proceeds from our port. End of story. You can't do for one state and give excuses to another. Besides we carry the weight of the country on such little allocation. What rubbish. It's an outrage.

dont u think u shud hit d street in protest for true federalism?
watch n c hw aboki go bomb ur sorry a55.
akwaibom matter go continue to demoralise u till u drown in ur OBA'S YELLOW PEE.

6 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sweetgala(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2015
asala1:

In 2013

1] South-South -N285 Billion.
2] North-West -N157 Billion.
3] South-West -N127 Billion.
4] North-East -N109 Billion.
5] North-Central -N105 Billion.
6] South-East -N85 Billion.
7] FCT Abuja -N3.2 Billion.
8] Federal Government -N730 Billion.
9] NCS/FIR -N6 Billion.

10 ] TOTAL ALLOCATION: N1.6 Trillion.

The Igbos have completely ignored the argument of how much each geopolitical zones of Nigeria contributed to the Federation Account. I present you the details of how much was contributed by each geopolitical zones to the Federation Account:

1] South-South -N479 Billion.
2] North-West -N20 Billion.
3] South-West -N339 Billion.
4] North-East -N5 Billion.
5] North-Central -N15 Billion.
6] South-East - N10 Billion.
7] FCT Abuja -N 0 Billion.
8] Federal Government -N 0 Billion.
9] NCS/FIR -N 0 Billion.

10] TOTAL CONTRIBUTION:

http://nigerdeltastandard.com/Post-federation_account_allocation__who_is_short_changing_who_#sthash.710oaz1z.dpuf

Only the SW and SS get shortchanged in this country , while the SS has the State governments and Ministry of ND , SW does not get same treatment even worse is the population difference
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by buJu234: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2015
I think the most corrupt region in this country is the SS (esp.Niger-delta) region with Delta & Bayelsa state occupying 1 & 2 position.
followed by the SE before the North then lastly the SW.

the total fund tht the SE & SS received annually is far more than the budget of some small african countries; yet they re far developed than the SE & SS regions.

please note am from the SS

am not saying there is no corruption in the SW but i think in their looting they still develop their places & their people unlike the Niger-delta states where jst one kingpin like Ibori;Lucky;Alams;Diezani;Tompolo; Udema; Kalu; PEG etc jst hold all the fund to themselves.

SE & SS should stop disturbing & blaming the North & the SW for their predicaments but they should go home and fight their leaders

8 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2015
baby124:
Lagos should get no less than 500bn as we are carrying the dead weight of other states who refuse to do anything except chop money, while their people run to Lagos en mass looking for opportunity. More money must be allocated to Lagos from the other states till they get themselves right. No more slave work for Lagos. Plus we deserve 10-20% of whatever our ports bring in. That should be our own derivation
shutup, lagos should receive 500bn from which money, tomorrow u ediots wud tell others dat d money is gotten from there land that lagos belongs to only yoruba, and they shud go back to there states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sweetgala(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2015
Reference:

It is still the same poor thinking and paucity of ideas in Lagos. Yes, they run to Lagos but what does Lagos do with them. Has Lagos exploited their potentials. Has it put them to work then tax their returns, no. Just the same cluelessness. In advanced economies like the US the higher populated states are usually near the top of the economic tree, slums, beggars et al, because where you have the rich, at least you need the poor to serve them. So you don't have any excuse. With right thinking leadership Lagos can operate an independent, prosperous economy from the rest of Nigeria so can every other state.

Human beings are capital. They built the infrastructure in America in the 50's and 60's. They built the enormous war machine of the 40's before that. Your excuse is like a man with 10 wives, 30 children qnd acres of land. He either sees it as a blessing or curse, the children as an asset or liability, the land as a farm or an agonizing over grown bush he needs to constantly keep in check. People with the allocation attitude and entitlement mentality will never see proper resources when they have them. Oil.is a curse. It has deadened our thinking and made leadership such a tall order.

Better call your local leaders to order because the day big oil ends, we will be eating each other out of starvation.

Lagos has made a better use of it's human capital better than any other state, always has always will.

It is the people of Lagos that make it what it is.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Scatterboss(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2015
OperationIgrigi:
**grins** With all the money yoruba states enjoy, they still the have lowest standard of living down in the south. No region in the south have more beggars than Oyo alone. Yet it is in the top 10 cup- in-hand collector of oil allocation. What an irony, what a shame. SMH.

Collynzo, You should grow up from all these tribal nonsense. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Dcmg(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2015
lovat:
the FG needs to build ports in SE/SS to allow cargoes that are to berth in Lagos to berth there. Lagos is just being burdened with ports because the FG refused to do the needful maybe cos of sentiments
My biggest regret of GEJ's Administration and his friendship with God'swill Akpabio Is the failure to make ibaka deep seaport a reality.
Udom Emmanuel Or Umana Okon Umana,who Ever Wins The Election in Akwa Ibom Should make The Ibaka Seaport It's Main Priority
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by lionness(f): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2015
Naughtysite:

Some Nigerian leaders are devil sent. The most annoying aspect is when they annex the state radio stations to sing their praises from morning till evening.

Bunch of devilish iliiterates. So damn heartless.. Even if they don't pay out stipends to the poor, they should at least raise infrastrucral development to a very high standard.

You will still see open sewers, pilled up public waste bins, potholes on popular roads. God have mercy..

Goes back to the saying: 'when the head is bad, the entire body rots!' Lets see what Aboki Buhari will accomplish. Nigeria only needs to strengthen its anti-corruption institutions. An absolute 0% tolerance to corruption will change the course of this nation.

If Buhari can squash corruption...he will save this country. And talking about crushing corruption, we need real crazy fearless Nigerians like General Umar, Falana, Oshiomole, and someone like myself cool

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by motherlode: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:
And fashola will be shouting the Federal Government is not giving them anything! Bloody Lair

Hello Child Of Hate!

It's the oil in Akwa-Ibom state that is used in generating the funds they use in giving allocation to Lagos so its normal they get more then you.. If "e" pain you too much.. Go and put oil in yorubaLand or better still follow ur 0ba and Jump into the Lagoon ... tongue tongue tongue
Man use your head. look at the Third picture after the original post, it shows how the same budgetary allocation is still being divided amongst the three levels of govt. What can 26.72% do in Lagos state! Lagos state deserves more than that!!! A.P.C has tried in Lagos state than P.D.P @the central. Thank God the change we all clamoured for the central has come and there will be Continuity in Lagos, we in Lagos don't deserve to remain in the OPPOSITION!

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by harry509: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigerias-top-10-federal-revenue-receiving-states/

It huts real bad when we find out that this entire sum is only less than 50 percent of money available. The federal government handles over 50 percent.

*sobs
I guess she jst gave nigerians d rate @ wich corruptn has eatn deep n dis country. Money dat wil b enuf 2 pay evri nigeria urth like 10k evri mnth has been hijack by thieves nigeria politician's. Make una worry thurder go soon fire all of una.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by IGBOSON1: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2015
iwant2beheard:
And some people will blame aregbesola for non-payment of salary.

^^^Well, nobody forced them to be a state! I thought viability was one of the conditions for a state being created!

You see how useless the structure of this country is!?
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by GodMode: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2015
nickxtra:
Nobody said so. Compare a big state like Lagos and Bayelsa of even Akwa Ibom, you will see that Lagos works better with their Federal allocations

Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria occupied by the largest population in Nigeria.

Lagos is not a big state.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by weedfada(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2015
BAYELSA! BAYELSA! Honestly, no bayelsa state indigene shld have any bizness being poor. Having the lowest population in nigeria and receiving one of the highest allocation, c'mon!! That's why sometimes I don't sympathize with the cause of ND militants, they shld first hold their leaders accountable b4 all this their so called "freedom fight"..

5 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by ubyways(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2015
baby124:

What is the population of akwa ibom that they are entitled to that much money compres to Lagos? Is their allocation not that high because of derivation and natural resource? Based on the population of Lagos, we should get more money, and also we have a natural port. We should also be getting a derivation for that. I expect the Lagos senators to fight for this, and for the FG to be fair about that in this dispensation. We are entitled to a percentage of the proceeds from our port. End of story. You can't do for one state and give excuses to another. Besides we carry the weight of the country on such little allocation. What rubbish. It's an outrage.

When did population as to do with revenue allocation?Akwa ibom presently contribute between 25-30% revenue to FG as compared to Lagos. U won't dare type this if Nigeria were practicing a true fiscal federalism. Did u consider the environment degradation on the cause of oil exploration in the state?

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sweetgala(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

Because you are like most northern states, you bring nothing at all to the federal account, you just take take and take. Your population is also small that's why you receive less charity.

I think your governor should strive and work more for IGR.

Osun state actually contributes indirectly, it undertook over 50% of the civil service and state obligations of the old Oyo state
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by mila1121(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2015
fergiiosugo:
If this is true,i find it hard to believe. Considering the infrastructure and the high level of poverty in my state,Delta state. I find this hard to believe. I spent 15 years in the United State. The very moment I visited Delta state Nigeria I wept. I didn't spend more than 3 days there. I think Siberia is better than most states in Nigeria.
mugu Siberia is country and u compare it with states here why not abuja and calabar u
open ur nonsense mouth dey talk what did u do after coming back this mugu self behave urself

embarassed
fergiiosugo:
If this is true,i find it hard to believe. Considering the infrastructure and the high level of poverty in my state,Delta state. I find this hard to believe. I spent 15 years in the United State. The very moment I visited Delta state Nigeria I wept. I didn't spend more than 3 days there. I think Siberia is better than most states in Nigeria.
mugu Siberia is a country and u compare it with states here why not abuja and calabar u
open ur nonsense mouth dey talk .what did u do after coming back this mugu self behave urself

embarassed
fergiiosugo:
mugu Siberia is country and u compare it with states here why not abuja and calabar u
open ur nonsense mouth dey talk what did u do after coming back this mugu self behave urself

embarassed
fergiiosugo:
mugu Siberia is a country and u compare it with states here why not abuja and calabar u
open ur nonsense mouth dey talk .what did u do after coming back this mugu self behave urself
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2015
9ousky:
I believe People Ranting about Osun Governor can take a cue from this post.. Poor Osun

IF d money too small, i think he shud resign na abi na glue dem tek gum am for that seat?

2 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Judelord57: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2015
waoh am crying in French.not even millions billions all through and still yet there is no electricity. I blame the English that colonized Nigeria they should have colonized this country the way the French colonize nation.Nigeria would have been the best nation ever.As at kwame Nkruma regime he built akosombo same while the populations of Ghana was 6million and their population is over 26million and using the dam till date and still have light year in year out.am sorry to say Nigeria ia jungle rule by pick pocket and tout.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Johnnoo(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2015
Nigeria!!!
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2015
lionness:

Goes back to the saying: 'when the head is bad, the entire body rots!' Lets see what Aboki Buhari will accomplish. Nigeria only needs to strengthen its anti-corruption institutions. An absolute 0% tolerance to corruption will change the course of this nation.

If Buhari can squash corruption...he will save this country. And talking about crushing corruption, we need real crazy fearless Nigerians like General Umar, Falana, Oshiomole, and someone like myself cool

Where is Nuhu Ribadu ?
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Kennywills7(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2015
1stola:

You are a f0ol
why would Akwa Ibom with less than 5 million population, rivers and delta be collecting more than lagos with over 20 million population?
You left your state to come and overpopulate lagos for us and ua still ranting.
How much are you getting from the billions your state govt is getting?
mumu
Each of those states u mention contribute more to Nigeria than lagos
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2015
asala1:

In 2013

1] South-South -N285 Billion.
2] North-West -N157 Billion.
3] South-West -N127 Billion.
4] North-East -N109 Billion.
5] North-Central -N105 Billion.
6] South-East -N85 Billion.
7] FCT Abuja -N3.2 Billion.
8] Federal Government -N730 Billion.
9] NCS/FIR -N6 Billion.

10 ] TOTAL ALLOCATION: N1.6 Trillion.

The Igbos have completely ignored the argument of how much each geopolitical zones of Nigeria contributed to the Federation Account. I present you the details of how much was contributed by each geopolitical zones to the Federation Account:

1] South-South -N479 Billion.
2] North-West -N20 Billion.
3] South-West -N339 Billion.
4] North-East -N5 Billion.
5] North-Central -N15 Billion.
6] South-East - N10 Billion.
7] FCT Abuja -N 0 Billion.
8] Federal Government -N 0 Billion.
9] NCS/FIR -N 0 Billion.

10] TOTAL CONTRIBUTION:

http://nigerdeltastandard.com/Post-federation_account_allocation__who_is_short_changing_who_#sthash.710oaz1z.dpuf

then why do retarded igbos call yoruba parasites??
now we know who the real parasites are.

2 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2015
sophtaf:
I tire o

u never tire well, u go tire pass over used tyre
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2015
1stola:

You are a f0ol
why would Akwa Ibom with less than 5 million population, rivers and delta be collecting more than lagos with over 20 million population?
You left your state to come and overpopulate lagos for us and ua still ranting.
How much are you getting from the billions your state govt is getting?
mumu
ARE YOU FROM LAGOS STATE?

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sweetgala(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2015
4C2215131:

Tell him to quit whining and put on his thinking cap! Is there no means at all for the generation of wealth in his state?

You see, these governors have grown fat and lazy from waiting for manna to fall from the federal government. He'd better get off his lazy and thieving arse and get to work if not he's gonna end up with a years' worth of salary arrears in respect to his workers or get absorbed by a better faring state (don't get your heckles up, just telling it like it is).

Nigeria is just like a father that keeps birthing children that are stubborn, lazy, refuse to go to school, fight their parents, no handwork learnt and in their adult years still expect the ageing father to keep feeding them and when he (father) complains of being broke thanks to his own gross mis-management of his earnings (he works with a multinational oil firm and he's well paid) the shameless son starts whining and throwing tantrums. The name of this particular child is is Osun and there are over 20 others like him? God help the father.

Aregbe is doing a good job with what he has, he has started a big Agricultural project to bring more revenue in , and also education hopefully we can gain from Intellectual Property in the future. University of Ife , OAU is still lauded as a well run and quality university

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics / 2023 Elections: Abuja Results / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.