Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. (47132 Views)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? Share Your Experience / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Ishilove: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2015
DSuperWoman:
thank you for sharing your story my sister. u made my surfing from page to page worth it. with your sense of humor that guy should have liked you a lot, what happen after that day? any berra?
We never set out for anything romantic so we didn't expect romance to happen. He is one of the nicest persons I have come across and today he is one of my best friends. Absolutely great guy smiley

Besides I'm too rambunctious for him. You know sey my 'ijogbon' plenty grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Emodeee: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Yeah, we were even in a serious relationship
And it was not bad at all

Hw old r u? U r supposed to be married by nw

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2015
obowunmi:
Would like to meet Slimyem.
good luck
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
I don't want to meet any Nairalander except by happenstance or for business.
I'm officially off dating. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Ishilove: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by austine4real(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Congrats grin
i knw u'r jealous of mzkeleke

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Emodeee:

What r u scared of?
konjo grin
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by daveP(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmm, its been long sha. And its must always worth it. That's my mentality.(that moment 3 to 4 of them walk in thru the restaurant, i go look for fire-exit sharp grin ) i think i need prepare another. Meeting the real person is actually.... (what's the word)

(raises hands in the air like zeddicus zul, wind begins to blow as he whispers; tempo increases and he shouts) KingTom!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Venom104:

LOL.. has to be an eatery with you ladies.. chop chop

Just teasing
lols. I was just using it as an example grin

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2015
frrank:
Yes i have. I had to travel from Ph to Akwa Ibom to meet her.

It was a cool experience, though i noticed she was picking my words like an OCR machine, & that made to be slightly uncomfortable grin

hahahhahahhaha
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by chibwike(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i think i knw her.cheesy
Lol....who is that
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by IVORY2009(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Never been on one with a nairalander, and will never. too risky and uncomfortable for me.

I forbid u.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2015
ibrokola:

Lol. Never say never. And what are the risks?
I myt get killed!! I got alotta enemies here

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2015
fpeter:

True o, dem dey bombard me with Emails.....

Because you fine na...

Abi you nor no say you fine?

3 Likes

aniagoluaustin:
yes oh..were is ur location
Pluto.
Do you want to meet me or do you want me to meet you
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by timbuk2(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2015
I'm really tryin 2 hav one wif @EggovinMma...I hope she gets 2 see this...nd I'm sayin dis wif my serious face on

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Emodeee: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2015
anigbajumo:
Over 4yrs on nairaland,I neva fink of it to pm any lady..........

If I hear... Na lie jooorh
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2015
skimmy39:
babe stop making it seem like a big deal, u never knw who u culd meet over here so dont rule out all ur options. what if he was ur major breaktru
I don't care o. I've made up my mind, and that's where I stand.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Islie: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2015
Never had a date with none

But have met very few on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Rajjah(f): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Well I got no business here *walks out of thread *
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Brandnew2:
I don't want to meet any Nairalander except by happenstance or for business.
I'm officially off dating. undecided
So meeting a nairalander automatically turns to you dating them

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Ishilove: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Burger01:

Remain me and you. We go waka from Lasgidi go Otuoke. Ye muust develop 'yam legs'. Yam legs turn me on shocked cheesy
In that case Cynthia Uwak will be perfect for you. She looks like Arnold Schwartzeneggar in his younger days, so yeah, she will be your perfect mate grin

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
tell that nitwit to stop stalking me. I am not interested.
I will be happy if you ban him for my sake. grin grin

Lolz.
I can see you're fed up with him...
I'll talk to him...

#when a guy is in love# cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by jaybee3(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2015
Ishilove:

We never set out for anything romantic so we didn't expect romance to happen. He is one of the nicest persons I have come across and today he is one of my best friends. Absolutely great guy smiley

Besides I'm too rambunctious for him. You know sey my 'ijogbon' plenty grin grin tongue
awwwwww you finally met naptu2

When are we having our own date?

@OP
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

So meeting a nairalander automatically turns to you dating them
Check the subject.

Meeting for business, yes.

Dating, No.

As a matter of fact, I still met two dudes last weekend, for business obviously.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Emodeee: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Check her profile and see the cool babe na;I think she's beautiful cheesy

Na for ur side d gal fine... She don ripe for marriage, mk she go marry joorh.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Aitee1: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2015
frrank:
Yes i have. I had to travel from Ph to Akwa Ibom to meet her.

It was a cool experience, though i noticed she was picking my words like an OCR machine, & that made to be slightly uncomfortable grin

Tell me more cheesy
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by austine4real(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2015
I was tryin 2 meet andreal last yr,but decided nt 2 based on som reasons.
D 2nd added me on whatsap we s3xcht 4 like 2wks when i sent her my prik pics she said she cnt com dat i'v a huge 1. D rest na history.
3rd 1 was askn me 4 money 10k dat she'l com if i can pay 10k. Since den i neva boda masef 2 meet any1 online again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2015
My only NL crush @rokiatu is married. No NL has caught my fantasy since then. I was so heart-broken.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by sirollybest(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2015
No, but I need one
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Eyepencil: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2015
I met a nairalander around last year her name is bootyqueen...she nearly killed me with sex that day, she is pregnant 4me now though we are not yet married.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Burger01(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2015
Ishilove:

In that case Cynthia Uwak will be perfect for you. She looks like Arnold Schwartzeneggar in his younger days, so yeah, she will be your perfect mate grin
Nah, it's ya I want. Ye muuust get yam legs angry cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me / Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex / 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.