Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. (47109 Views)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? Share Your Experience / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2015
Ladycloud:
hehe... nah.

* coughs *
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Ishilove: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I know naptu2 will never make you trek the whole lagos. Mbanu! angry
My darling naptu2 is a very unromantic guy o. No tok am grin
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2015
Richiy:
My own has been a case of nearlies. Nearly see nearly see. Till today o

Lolz... Near Success Syndrome (NSS)
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Ngozi24(f): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2015
just checking smiley
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by mcshegs(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2015
Richiy:
I can make ur drm come true. What's ur schedule for like for d weekend ?
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2015
dumo1:

That's my guy right there. counter attack them before they score goal In your own net.

NA SO D THING BE O
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Input(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2015
e be like say I de carry last for this NL

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by jaybee3(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ishilove:

Whenever you land Naija, if I'm not living in the lagoon by then, holla me grin
yippeeeeee
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Erickthewreck: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:
I have met lots of them.....

Some I have ........

Others I have.........

Meeting Nairalanders can be fun to be honest grin

Finish the story.

Some you have?

Others you have?
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Totfulguy: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
aniagoluaustin:
The first lady have ever met in social media (Nairaland) is this beautiful lady named MZKELEKE. It was fun hanging out with this damsel. I hope the friendship and chemistry will develop in a new and comfortable chemistry between us..

Share your experiences.

Now she's trending! Cos everybody wan see am shocked
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Fabdedon(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
moreme:

If all the Girls or Boys you've meet with on naira land are not loyal, it simply means that you are not Loyal and that you need a deliverance.

yeah we need the deliverance cos we know we aint loyal
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Lovexme(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Never have.

Doesn't seem like my destiny, well, so far anyway. tongue
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
iv nt met anyone bt i wud luv 2 meet darkrebel666 and KITNAH
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ishilove:

My darling naptu2 is a very unromantic guy o. No tok am grin
it is left for you to make him romantic. He needs change sister mi.
Why are we women then? grin grin

Naija men falling our hand since the creation of Adam and Eve. Smh angry
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Emodeee:

U should contest for miss nairaland u knw. E fit be u o.
Nah it's not my thing nna.
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Ladycloud(f): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

* coughs *
...cough well oooooh
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Input(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

Nah it's not my thing nna.
I know ya thing nne
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
why haven't I meet anyone yet,I'm just so not lucky sad
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by UjSizzle(f): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ishilove:
Okay Burger01, here's my experience grin

I've met with a number of nairalanders, but the most memorable for me is one I had 3years ago with a very dear friend of mine.

This dude is very popular and well respected in one of nairaland's hottest sections, and he is also very intelligent, which is what attracted me to him in the first place.

When I had this date with him, I was expecting we would sit down and gist since it would be our first time meeting. Instead, na Isrealite journey we enter so.

This guy na proper Johnny Walker. Na so we use leg waka up and down Lagos Island in the name of sight seeing. By the time we finished the waka, inside hot sun, I felt like fainting.

In fact, that day I developed 'yam leg'. If this is how to keep fit, abeg lemme enjoy my fufu and banga and be happy. undecided embarassed

But I digress!

So, after the whole wakaring, I dragged myself home, crashed on my bed and woke up with body pains the following day. angry

Despite this, it was very educational date. We even went to one art museum place like that where I saw a lot of amazing works of art. I got a free lecture on various festivals in Lagos and a whole lot more. Very lovely smiley

It was a very lovely, physically exhausting date. Three dates like that in a year and I will drop to a size 10 grin grin
The oga himself. I can imagine grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Input:

I know ya thing nne
lol..Satan get behind me biko.
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by fpeter(f): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Because you fine na...

Abi you nor no say you fine?

u dey take me play abi??
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Input(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

lol..Satan get behind me biko.

Lol
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Richiy(f): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Emodeee:

Y r u romancing the wall wen I am here? undecided

Romancing wall kwa? Hahahaha... Far from that o
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Richiy(f): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Lolz... Near Success Syndrome (NSS)

I tell you o. We dey pray against that thing for Church wella
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
aniagoluaustin:
The first lady have ever met in social media (Nairaland) is this beautiful lady named MZKELEKE. It was fun hanging out with this damsel. I hope the friendship and chemistry will develop in a new and comfortable chemistry between us..

Share your experiences.

*pulls his ear*

Oya Repeat after me, NEVER KISS & TELL!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Richiy:

Who ask you for your dating status?

And you can meet folks without being in a relationship with them
You dey vex?

Ofcourse, I'm open to meeting people for business but no dating. I find most of 'em girls very boring while trying to woo them. cool
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by jaybee3(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
UjSizzle:

The oga himself. I can imagine grin
Can i have a date with you?

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by kinibigdeal(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Never been on one with a nairalander, and will never. too risky and uncomfortable for me.

Hmmm
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Mekyno(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Richiy:
nice looks!
com let me remove d spirit of nearlies in u, dear.
I be emergency pastor

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
austine4real:
i knw u'r jealous of mzkeleke
Lol. ...if i hear
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
fpeter:
no date yet but plenty toasters.... wink
o.m.g wu is toastn dis evilsp'r't:-@;->... Haba guys y u dey gve dis gal hope??...:-O:-/
Re: Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. by KingTom(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
daveP:
Hmmm, its been long sha. And its must always worth it. That's my mentality.(that moment 3 to 4 of them walk in thru the restaurant, i go look for fire-exit sharp grin ) i think i need prepare another. Meeting the real person is actually.... (what's the word)

(raises hands in the air like zeddicus zul, wind begins to blow as he whispers; tempo increases and he shouts) KingTom!!!!
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.