Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

The Hidden Truth Behind Why Women Prefer Damaged Goods - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hidden Truth Behind Why Women Prefer Damaged Goods (637 Views)

Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night / Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hidden Truth Behind Why Women Prefer Damaged Goods by sparko1(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2015
Damaged goods, bad boy, all means the same thing in this context!
I see on niaraland and Nigeria in general, the question is being asked why do women prefer to date/marry someone who the society might call a damaged goods or some might like to use a more ironic word "bad boy", this lead me to some research on every family I see and have the opportunity to relate with and even asked so non Nigerians.
There is basically one main reason from the research and before you begin to guess it not because they are better in bed as most Nigeria call it or because the know how the women brain works or because they have more experience.. The main reason is because the women enjoys it!
Now what do I mean? Well I have to illustrate with different scenario.
Firstly women enjoy talking more than men,,, as a matter of fact its next after food to them.
Secondly they are fixer,, if I can use that word,,, they love to fix things.
Now take this illustration for example, a man wakes up and goes to work without saying hello to the wife,, when he returns the wife raised the topic, why do you have to leave the house without saying hello to me and then the tries to explain and no explanation will do.
The next day he wakes up and instead of going to work very early he waits a little longer so she can get up before he leaves, when she wakes the next question is so you have not gone to work, lazy man! All those you work with are already at work, and he is like what do you want me to do? Confused.!
Or from the unmarried point of view, a guy that smoke, drink and and sleep around will require more taking and fixing than the good guy as they call it.
What do you think,does my research hold any water.?
Re: The Hidden Truth Behind Why Women Prefer Damaged Goods by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2015
Its simply because they are a lot more interesting, more fun to be with and unpredictable

who wants a boring life? undecided
Re: The Hidden Truth Behind Why Women Prefer Damaged Goods by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Bolded:
Its simply because they are a lot more interesting, more fun to be with and unpredictable

who wants a boring life? undecided
U spoke za truf!
Re: The Hidden Truth Behind Why Women Prefer Damaged Goods by shaddi(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2015
You get sense. cheesy
Re: The Hidden Truth Behind Why Women Prefer Damaged Goods by Brugo(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2015
When the damaged goods starts damaging her she will know.

There are good guys up for grabs but na bad boy dey sweet dem.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Marry A Guy That Loves You Dearly!!! / Lol Check Out This Hilarious Tweet / Celebrities Who Ended Up Homeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.