Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night (11703 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2017
It has been said that while men prefer morning sex, (they are naturally even ready for it if you know what I mean) women will rather get it on at night.

The reasons for this might be peculiar for each woman, but there are some basic reasons that will cut across most women.

Here are 5 reasons why she might prefer to have sex with you at night.

1. Darkness: A woman who is insecure about her body might prefer sex in the dark and only night-time offers that. She feels freer because she does not have to worry about how she looks and this might lead to a more satisfying sexual experience.

2. Relaxing: After a very busy day, most men just want to hit the sack, but not women. Some women might prefer to have a glass of wine, surf the net or watch some TV to unwind before bed, while some will prefer to have some fun with their men. The point is, women prefer to gradually unwind before actually going to bed, and sex can help with this.

3. Better sleep: Experts have told us that sex makes us sleep better. For a woman who has to be up early to deal with sleep, chores, etc, it makes sense that she will have to get the best sleep she can. So, don’t be surprised when she rubs up on you for that natural ‘valium.’

4. Mood: Something about the night makes a woman a bit freer. It is not necessarily the darkness, it is the ambience, quiet, and the overall cover that the night offers. This is why intimate dates, quiet walks, heart-to-heart talks, etc always seem so much more romantic at nights. It is this feeling that makes her want to connect with you at the end the day instead of during the harsh light of day.

5. Preparedness: Compared to morning sex, women can actually prepare for night sex. It is not as spontaneous as just getting up in the morning and doing it. She can take a shower, spray a little perfume, and wear lingerie in preparation for some good loving. Women feel more sexual confidence when they are prepared, and u can get quotes like tis on the itel s31 as opposed to the morning when they might be worried about morning breath amongst other things.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Okay, coming from a lady. There are some women that prefer it early hours of the morning, some don't bother the time when they have it. As long as there is perfect understanding between partners they know when the mood is set. Although some women prefer the dark with less visibility considering the fear of their partner seeing their nudity. There should be quality time for exploration to appreciate the body structure

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by GrandMufti: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2017
Op just use style and be telling us what you want you hear? angry

The guy above me Sha! Na una type dey beat around the Bush when una carry woman enter room.

Women Don tell you the tin wen den want, u dey talk another thing grin
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2017
Yeah i get ya point tho but most ladies like sex at night but may not want to say no when the guy say Yes
Dextology:
Okay, coming from a lady. There are some women that prefer it early hours of the morning, some don't bother the time when they have it. As long as there is perfect understanding between partners they know when the mood is set. Although some women prefer the dark with less visibility considering the fear of their partner seeing their nudity. There should be quality time for exploration to appreciate the body structure
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Edwinmason(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2017
Dextology:
Although some women prefer the dark with less visibility considering the fear of their partner seeing their nudity.
are you serious?
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2017
Yes! Some lady are always shy of u seeing her boobs, ass etc grin grin
Edwinmason:
are you serious?
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Edwinmason(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
but dem nor dey shy when dem wake up the nxt morning.....walk to the bathroom niked....,.and beside why my wife nor want me to see her yansh and breaz
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Yeah i get ya point tho but most ladies like sex at night but may not want to say no when the guy say Yes

That's true, that's the reason why I state that it depends on the understanding of both partners. They can work and plan things out.
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2017
Edwinmason:
are you serious?

Some women are like that while some are adventurous.
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2017
Yea u right cool
Dextology:

That's true, that's the reason why I state that it depends on the understanding of both partners. They can work and plan things out.
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by schumastic(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2017
berbierklaus is this true or wa do u think
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Edwinmason(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Dextology:

Some women are like that while some are adventurous.
the tin day suppose me o....when e reach dem to do am wit the cover of darkness but the next day dem go follow you enter bathroom go baff
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by AceDomino(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

Is there shyness In love ni?
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Berbierklaus(f): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
schumastic:
berbierklaus is this true or wa do u think
Boo,I don't even know what to think,I just lost angry
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by VulgarLee(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
any lady in the house
please comfam dis ASAP grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by softiebae: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cool!!! I prefer sex at night

1 Like

Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by schumastic(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Boo,I don't even know what to think,I just lost angry

lol well i found u so which of the numbers do you fall in cus i know u r shy
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
this night the babe go die be that grin
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Why do men love to off the light during sex?
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Berbierklaus(f): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
schumastic:

lol well i found u so which of the numbers do you fall in cus i know u r shy
Don't worry when I grow up I will be able to answer,for now I'm still too small to know tongue
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by schumastic(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Don't worry when I grow up I will be able to answer,for now I'm still too small to know tongue

am very patient so I Will wait
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Jodha(f): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
I obviously have nothing to contribute... But I felt like commenting..

So that's all grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by MoDsHunter(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Morning.... Night... Evening.... Afternoon... UnGodly hours... Godlyhours..... cheesy...."Knock and it shall be open unto you"**.....Adrenalin kicks in, that's a Go Go. grin
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by savagefinder: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
It has been said that while men prefer morning sex, (they are naturally even ready for it if you know what I mean) women will rather get it on at night.

The reasons for this might be peculiar for each woman, but there are some basic reasons that will cut across most women.

Here are 5 reasons why she might prefer to have sex with you at night.

1. Darkness: A woman who is insecure about her body might prefer sex in the dark and only night-time offers that. She feels freer because she does not have to worry about how she looks and this might lead to a more satisfying sexual experience.

2. Relaxing: After a very busy day, most men just want to hit the sack, but not women. Some women might prefer to have a glass of wine, surf the net or watch some TV to unwind before bed, while some will prefer to have some fun with their men. The point is, women prefer to gradually unwind before actually going to bed, and sex can help with this.

3. Better sleep: Experts have told us that sex makes us sleep better. For a woman who has to be up early to deal with sleep, chores, etc, it makes sense that she will have to get the best sleep she can. So, don’t be surprised when she rubs up on you for that natural ‘valium.’

4. Mood: Something about the night makes a woman a bit freer. It is not necessarily the darkness, it is the ambience, quiet, and the overall cover that the night offers. This is why intimate dates, quiet walks, heart-to-heart talks, etc always seem so much more romantic at nights. It is this feeling that makes her want to connect with you at the end the day instead of during the harsh light of day.

5. Preparedness: Compared to morning sex, women can actually prepare for night sex. It is not as spontaneous as just getting up in the morning and doing it. She can take a shower, spray a little perfume, and wear lingerie in preparation for some good loving. Women feel more sexual confidence when they are prepared, and u can get quotes like tis on the s31 as opposed to the morning when they might be worried about morning breath amongst other things.
and you are speaking from experience?
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yea
savagefinder:
and you are speaking from experience?
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Berbierklaus(f): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
schumastic:

am very patient so I Will wait
Keep waiting sogbo grin
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by schumastic(m): 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Keep waiting sogbo grin

mo ti gbo
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Shossie(f): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dextology:
morning is the best, prepares you for the day
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
I disagree ooo u can only kiss,romance and all in the morning only if u dont have work ooo grin grin
Shossie:
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
When u have sex at night then u play The weekend american artist u play his song then...bae hits so hard wink
Shossie:
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Only girls that are insecure about their body prefer having sex in the dark.....
Re: Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night by Shossie(f): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
I disagree ooo u can only kiss,romance and all in the morning only if u dont have work ooo grin grin
after sex, you glitter and going to work when you skin is glowing is just awesome, Ed Sheeran; The Shape of you works better, me, I am cool anytime anyday as long as its hot. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Still Get Married After 4 Children? / Men in trouble? See What This Lady Bought From Supermarket (photo) / When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.