Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting (1412 Views)

Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by Bwon(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
I met this lady at a friend Bachelor eve and we got talking before you know it we actually blended loads so we exchange contacts i was feeling like a badguy while the party was on going she requested to leave and i offer to drop her home because it was dark and moreso, i was with my car and she didnt have a means to get home since it was late. She agreed so i drove all the way down from the island to the mainland some where in ogunsanya. I was happy because it felt like we have known each other years before more-so in our convo i found out she appeared single. so i was freaking happy that cute lady digs the me and you know sometin could spring up. The next day i called her up for lanuch since she claimed to work on the island not too far from where i work. She waved launch advances and told me that she rather have us go to a more interesting place like the mall movies and all. I was happy since it was what i wished for we went to the movies 1st after which we went eating and drinking and she insisted we go window shopping but i noticed her utmost desire to go to the mall i was suspicious but anywayz i had my atm with me then we entered the mall and she told me if i had like to have he pick a thing or two and she started picking ...OMG I started sweating grin grin so much that she even joked "why are you sweating in the cool environment" i chuckled and said that its not as cold my office lol. Deep down i know the reason bills have racked up but Thank God i had enough to cover the bills. After shopping i was happy atleast my end of the bargain has been filled then i told her to come to know my place she stylishly waved it i was like see this babe oh she collect Every now to sabi my place u say No. i accepted faith and felt that God would do wonders again Then after a week she called and told me how much fun she had the last time that she wanted to come again i was very happy Now you done enter am "for my mind" so she said we should meet at the galleria i said no problem so after movie we strolled into a mall and she ask if a particular cloth fit good on her i said yes but she asked if she could have iti said yes but my atm is at home lets go get it. She agreed ON GETTING HOME i asked what she wanted to eat. so i made her food and she was happy i moved close before u know it we started kissing and we got down on the koko. But the most annoying thing is after the whole ish she is now claiming we are in love and we have a relationship sincerely i don't want a relationship with someone that would use my savings to buy a piece of shoe? How can i tell her my mind without hurting her or make her feel i took advantage of her? pls advise

1 Like

Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by zyzxx(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
tell her u av ebola

Advice, well u already did
she don turn u too atm
And she deserve what she get from u

2 Likes

Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by DahtzFestjayz: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Am in same situation?

1 Like

Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
@op she is too too cheap to b ur girlfriend, if a guy with more money comes she will cheat on u so tell her 2 her face dat u dnt love her, if she likes let her go n hug a transformer.
Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by zyzxx(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
softapple:
@op she is too too cheap to b ur girlfriend, if a guy with more money comes she will cheat on u so tell her 2 her face dat u dnt love her, if she likes let her go n hug a transformer.
seconded
She is money freek
Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by Bwon(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
softapple:
i dont want to hurt her
Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bwon:
i don't want a relationship with someone that would use my savings to buy a piece of shoe? How can i tell her my mind without hurting her or make her feel i took advantage of her? pls advise

Tell her the bolded. She can handle it.
Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bwon:
i dont want to hurt her
bros as a man u must know dat there re tins in life dat requires action even though it involves hurting others. bros hurt her n move on with ur life. or is it a sin?

1 Like

Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by Bwon(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
andromida:

Tell her the bolded. She can handle it.
You know the way babes are shallow in their thinking? she mite feel used and i don't want that
Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by Bwon(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
softapple:
bros as a man u must know dat there re tins in life dat requires action even though it involves hurting others. bros hurt her n move on with ur life. or is it a sin?
bros but their must be some other way to do it peacefully not gragra
Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by sinaj(f): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
hurt her and stay happy

or

make her happy nd hurt ur feelings.
diz are d two tinz involved.

cudnt read ya story sha...filin slipy
Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bwon:
bros but their must be some other way to do it peacefully not gragra
ok bros u can tell her dat ur real girlfriend dat travled out of d country 4 years now has just came back. so she will undastand

1 Like

Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bwon:
You know the way babes are shallow in their thinking? she mite feel used and i don't want that

I get that but it is what is there is nothing you will say now that won't hurt her might as well tell the truth. If you tell her the truth you will help her for the next guy. see? something good will come out of the hurt and who knows she may turn around and you might just stay.
Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by WackyJ1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Why can't you guys just be honest for once?

You don't want to date the girl because of the behaviours she has shown you.

Your definitions of love is not when you have bought her things and she has given you sex (it's mutual and she was gullible by the way). It's more than that. And you need more than that
Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by pretydiva(f): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Op d earlier u tel her u ain't interested in d relationship, b berra. Buh sm babes shal get fish brain I swear. Dey can open their legs 4 any tommy dike n Harrison jst 4 a mere pot of porridge. N dis is smtin we can work hard 4 n get it ourselves..buh no we 2 like Osho free.. Dis is 1 of d reasons y guys c us as sex objects. D earlier we retrace our steps d beta 4 us n every1 in general
Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by vislabraye(m): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dont take her serious.... . The first outing led to your spending Heaven and Earth. You've alrwady paid your dues and chopped what you wanted. If i were you, i will ignore her without remorse.

1 Like

Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by Msquare220: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Seriously there is nothing that you can do that won't hurt her; in accordance to what you have just said she's in love with you " she is now claiming we are in love and we have a relationship"
So the best thing to do is to start ignoring her and feeding her with unnecessary excuses. *Action speaks louder than word*

1 Like

Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by Bwon(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
Op d earlier u tel her u ain't interested in d relationship, b berra. Buh sm babes shal get fish brain I swear. Dey can open their legs 4 any tommy dike n Harrison jst 4 a mere pot of porridge. N dis is smtin we can work hard 4 n get it ourselves..buh no we 2 like Osho free.. Dis is 1 of d reasons y guys c us as sex objects. D earlier we retrace our steps d beta 4 us n every1 in general
abeg o am not tom dike and harry am a good gentle man. grin
Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by Bwon(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Msquare220:
Seriously there is nothing that you can do that won't hurt her; in accordance to what you have just said she's in love with you " she is now claiming we are in love and we have a relationship"
So the best thing to do is to start ignoring her and feeding her with unnecessary excuses. *Action speaks louder than word*
correct guy
Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by pretydiva(f): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bwon:
abeg o am not tom dike and harry am a good gentle man. grin
wasn't referring 2 u
Re: Advise ! How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her Without Hurting by Rilwayne001: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
zyzxx:
tell her u av ebola

Advice, well u already did
she don turn u too atm
And she deserve what she get from u

Ebo what? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Put An End To His Relationship Because She Screamed "Ahh Shoki". / Ladies, Different Types Of....... You May Encounter In Your Life Time / I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.