Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee (5758 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by kolomax(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
I'll just laugh and say babe you know what you will fvcking get me another car
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by chocmanne(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
if it's her car......
no wahala, she go repair am

but

if it happens to be my car.....
no wahala, we go repair am.
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by debayun(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
I will kiss her and love her more smiley smiley

thunder fire ur left yansh 4 dia
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by Hackakeem: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
As a result of having a vag’ inal org’ asm does extra than simply put a bit pep in your step. It truly causes you to stroll in another way, with an extended stride and a better pel vic rotation.

In a European examine, skilled se xo logists (good job title) have been in a position to select, with an eighty one % accuracy, which girls had an org asm simply by watching them stroll.

However that’s not the one means somebody can inform if a girl has had s e’x. Listed here are a number of others:

The Glow: There’s a scientific motive for us getting the flushed within the cheeks take care of s e’x — extra blood movement — however what about that aura of calm that appears to drift round us after the actual fact? It occurs. Lately, my husband and I went on a submit-co’ital grocery retailer journey and ran in to some pals. The spouse remarked to me, “You’re glowing,” with just a little wink and a nod.

The Cat Who Ate The Canary Grin: That is often known as the Smir ‘king Smile and for those who see a girl wanting sideways with this look on her face, you’ll know, yep, she simply bought laid. She has a secret that’s making her undergo her day with a way of achievement. As a result of, severely, no person is that pleased except they only had s e’x with a cheerful ending.

The Moist Spot: I do know that is gross however getting sem’inal moi’sture leaking by means of to your pa nts will be an unlucky byproduct of getting s e’x, at the very least should you don’t use a con dom or your accomplice doesn’t pull out. And it’s not one of many good methods you’d need somebody to have the ability to inform that you just not too long ago had s e’x. Carrying a pad submit-inter’course can assist stop this — simply sayin’.

The Unfla ‘ppably Buoyant Temper: A publish-intercourse rise in endo’rphins may give you a recent perspective on the annoy’ances of every single day life: Go forward, honk at me as a result of I’m going too sluggish. Minimize in entrance of me within the test-out line on the retailer. And let my children scream at one another whereas they argue over who will get to take a seat within the entrance seat on the way in which to high school. I. Don’t. Care. Due to somewhat early morning dawn shock, nothing goes to place me in a nasty temper.
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by AfricanApple(f): 12:03am On Apr 10, 2015
debayun:

thunder fire ur left yansh 4 dia
pls speak English undecided undecided
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by uzumakis: 12:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nah Guessing Game Bah?

I will be like.

"Babe Guess what"?

She: "What"?

"It is over"
you lose totally jawe
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by njuwo(m): 1:59am On Apr 10, 2015
AfricanApple:
very soon, bwari I will legalize it. don't worry, no need to waste your energy
What da hell
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by bunmioguns(m): 2:53am On Apr 10, 2015
njuwo:
What da hell

grin
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by invisibleman2: 10:15am On Apr 10, 2015
that car is photoshoped look at the picture well
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by Spaxon(f): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
You don hit my car, oyinbo repete,

u don bash my car, gbese repete,

c me c trouble, another gbese...
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,post The Picture Of Ur Boo Here / With My Handsomness, I Dnt Still Have A Girl Friend / A Girl Has Finished Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.