Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (49273 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by ademiD(f): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
2sureguy1:
Sex na food?..................afterall, u said u r a virgin till marriage...........go bak 2 ur old ways, or u find som1 2 lubricate ur vessel..............mtcheeeeww, sex addict.

Next.
did u read the story at all.....
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by atakamus: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
One mistake some women make is that they don't study their husbands emotional reality towards intimacy. Do you initiate love making? If yes how do you do that? I have been married for some years now but I can't remember her for ones nitiating love making.
Study him and know his soft sports or weakness areas when it comes to love making. How you will know is this. The very few times you make love, find out the spot on his body that he will always want you to touch. This can be known during the fore play time. Look sex starts from the mind before the physical finishes it. Most men have some. My own is if a woman rubs the tip of my penis. Wear sensual clothes in his presence most times. Make sure he sees you clean most times. If he comes back from work, make the house condusive for him. Don't allow him be worried about work, business or any thing. Initiate sex when possible.
My secretary in the office has the same issue and just like you, her husband disvirgined her. The man was not into women and she knows nothing much about sexism. Help him to take interest in sex. Very soon name u go run. U go still come back here to cry fro help with the caption MY HUSBAND WANT TO KILL ME WITH SEX.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by blueandbirds(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mr advicer, she should leave to where? I guess your house wnt be a bad place for her to stay rite? If she's your sister are you goin to tel her to leave jus like dat? Some dude..
viallaxa:
see a sex therapist, I don't know if we have in Nigeria. If you really love him, talk it out. If you're unhappy, leave. It's far worse to be in an unhappy marriage
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by LewisO: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
loswhite:
lol...to where she can get it everyday
Yeah! I got your joke. grin

But that guy meant, she should leave the man and divorce him, which isn't taking, at least the faithful man is still giving her some time and not always.

She should try and figure the issue out with her man very well if he can add more effort.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by refreshrate: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
See ehn you need to call, no scratch that. Get both of yourselves to get into a very playful mood. Not necessarily having to take off your clothes (yet) the aim is to get him seriously relaxed. Then use style to make your concerns known to him, not in a judgemental manner or in a way you know could possibly crush his ego. I'm suspecting he has an issue with getting 'it' up and being the conservative he is its quite embarrassing so any day the thing make mistake stand that's the day he slams. Bhet e no suppose be like that.Person way get erectile dysfunction no dey fit cheat. Meanwhile for the next few days I need you to always wake up before him and watch while he wakes if his egg plant(according to Linda ikeji ) is at attention pls let me know even though I suspect otherwise.so I can know the next steps.

See why non tested is a huge risk? No problem sha.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by 4lorunsho(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
I hate a relationship that one party can't tell the other what she wants #think

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Tolubory(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
tongue[sub][/sub] cool ITS NOT STARVING..
ITS CALL SEX FASTING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lot of kids in the room

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by sukkot: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
have you gained weight ? truth of the matter is he dont find you se-xually attractive anymore. nothing more and nothing less to it. try to tighten up. eat less. move more. more veges and whatnot wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by temmym4(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
2sureguy1:
Sex na food?..................afterall, u said u r a virgin till marriage...........go bak 2 ur old ways, or u find som1 2 lubricate ur vessel..............mtcheeeeww, sex addict.

Next.

The lady needed advices from complete humans and not impotents.
Okobo tongue

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by themodernman: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jackeeh:
Whenever ure in the mood, drug him and send him to dreamland; not before adding a little something that will get the part of him you really need most at an attention. Tie his hands to the bed post. Legs too. Just in case the drug wears off. Pls dont overdose. We don't want you becoming a widow. Then hop on and ride yourself to glory land. By the time he wakes up sore and confused, be kind enough to tell him what u did. And let him know that you intend to do it again n again n again unless he offers it freely. Pls at this point, the expression on ur face should be as that of a child who has done something bad but still looks innocent. Then watch him comply. Thank me later.

A woman is not a man dat will get Sexual gratification by raping a man...only men can dat way..

She needs to feel d man's passion during sex which is impossible in a drugged up man.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by kraftykc(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dil-do.

You're welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by aylikethat(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Don't be bothered with peoples comment,its only people that are in shoe that knows what you going throu,meanwhile having sex once a month is not starvation,dealing with this type of issue depend on u and ur partner,sometimes the type of work ur partner is doing might be a factor (considering stress ,strenght ,fatigue and mind set).....you can help out by watching romantic movies together,help out wit depending things you can help with,drink energetic drink together and talk abt sex and ur plight ,its even stated in Holy book for both party to give all to each other without reservation....Hope this work

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by MKO4ever(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Please what do you mean by 'sex'? does it mean gender as per male or female?
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Boyooosa(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
LewisO:
Must u tell us he dis-virgined u?

Oya were is the certificate that he dis-virgined u?

I know she will regret using dis platform to seek such information, even b4 i read your comment!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:
My husband is a very faithful man, no extra babes or stuff but only makes love to me like once a month,yes we sleep on same bed under same roof. He disvirgined me after we were married 6 yrs ago. i feel sex starved, and cant even think of cheating on him. how do i tell if its low libido and what can i do to improve our sex life. i need help pls. thanks

NA FOOD ?

WATIN CONCERN NAIRALANDERS IF HE DISVIRGINED YOU OR NOT?

YOU HAVE ENDURED 6 YEARS OF IT THEN THERE IS NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT NA ABI YOU DONE SEE ONE GUY THAT YOU FEEL CAN SERVICE YOUR ENGINE WELL AND YOU WANT US TO SUGGEST OPTIONS FOR YOU
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
NA FOOD ?

WATIN CONCERN NAIRALANDERS IF HE DISVIRGINED YOU OR NOT?

YOU HAVE ENDURED 6 YEARS OF IT THEN THERE IS NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT NA ABI YOU DONE SEE ONE GUY THAT YOU FEEL CAN SERVICE YOUR ENGINE WELL AND YOU WANT US TO SUGGEST OPTIONS FOR YOU
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Jackeeh(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
themodernman:

A woman is not a man dat will get Sexual gratification by raping a man...only men can dat way..

She needs to feel d man's passion during sex which is impossible in a drugged up man.

If a woman needs to feel the man's passion during sex ;pray tell, why are women still the top purchasers of intimacy gadgets? e.g vibrators,dildos etc.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:
My husband is a very faithful man, no extra babes or stuff but only makes love to me like once a month,yes we sleep on same bed under same roof. He disvirgined me after we were married 6 yrs ago. i feel sex starved, and cant even think of cheating on him. how do i tell if its low libido and what can i do to improve our sex life. i need help pls. thanks

Come and hire me. My charges are quite affordable. Add me up by checking my signature below. grin

On a more serious note. I know the kind of sexual urge a feshly disvirgined woman feels (6 years ago is still fresh as long as he's not servicing you on a regular).

Maybe he doesn't find you appealing anymore. You need to change that yourself.

You need to re-ignite your Sex lives.

Do you guys have children?

What are the things you were doing when you initially married that you've stopped doing now?

You mentioned that he doesn't have any side chics. You can never be too sure of that.

And lastly try having a heart to heart talk with him. Communication is key here
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by chuksme(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
which style guys dey do and are u clean down there?no matter how a man libido is low if u give if u are sexually active and clean down there he wont touch u once a month or else he has std cheesy cheesy#next time u guys want to have fun,scatter his head by doing diff styles

True talk. you have said it all. If a woman is not clean there, it is a turn off. you must be sexually active too.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
OP what do you think dildos were made for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
MKO4ever:
Please what do you mean by 'sex'? does it mean gender as per male or female?

I find your foolishness mildly amusing. angry
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by sukkot: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
OP went into the relationship looking like janet jackson. now she look like katherine jackson cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by thorpido(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
It's likely your husband has a very low libido.He also could be getting pleasure elsewhere,e.g. Self-service.
You need to have a talk with him.He might not open up completely because of ego but it will make him aware that there is an issue.Get him to see a doctor who will give some treatments.
How do you appear to him too?You need to look appealing always.Get some sexy underwears and be clean.Also shed some weight if you have piled on some.You need to initiate sex too.Don't just wait for him to always call you.Learn some acts of seduction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
chuksme:

True talk. you have said it all. If a woman is not clean there, it is a turn off. you must be sexually active too.
cheesy
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by 989900: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
What should you do? Come over here I'll tell you. cheesy
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Prestonvic(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
the problem is, since he married you as a virgin, you don't know much about ROMANCE... You scream but you boring in bed...
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by lovely17(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
mtchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
lilkelv:
am available
cool u hav to pray 4 him so dat him landlord go get up
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by femi4: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:
Seduce him with body spays, perfumes etc and by wearing revealing clothes
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by obi007(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
[b][/b]LET BE OF HELP TO YOU wink grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.