Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Perceive A Guy's Cologne? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Perceive A Guy's Cologne? (662 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Perceive A Guy's Cologne? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
There are so many perfumes on shelves out there, some expensive and some cheap. Guys apply these accessories for different reasons which could be to deodorize or to attract attention to themselves. Ladies, how do you feel when you walk pass a dude whose perfume seizes your nose? Do you find it seductive, choking or does it enhance the guy beyond his normal self?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Perceive A Guy's Cologne? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dafuq?

I like guys who smell good. undecided

It says a lot about their person.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Perceive A Guy's Cologne? by sinaj(f): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
d alcohol in most of dem can choke one to slip tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Perceive A Guy's Cologne? by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hope omokiro likes my camphor scent..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Perceive A Guy's Cologne? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
sinaj:
d alcohol in most of dem can choke one to slip tongue
you must have been perceiving cheap colognes.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Perceive A Guy's Cologne? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
My Perfume costs 23,500

So u will definitely be impressed wen u r close to me

(1) (Reply)

15 Tips To Protect Yourself From Sexual Assault / Relationship Comments In Photos / How Long Can You Tolerate A Snoring Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.