Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Long Can You Tolerate A Snoring Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Tolerate A Snoring Partner? (658 Views)

Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Tolerate A Snoring Partner? by Princephelar(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2015
He/She snores a lot, for how long can you keep up with this?

Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Snoring Partner? by brize(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2015
for as long as it lasts, why is she my partner? So that i can tolerate and support her so if we cant find help or treatments for the snoring then i will find other alternative way to cope with that, after all snoring cant kill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 09, 2015

Dem no born my babe well make she snore beside me, na to shook hand for her throat. . .

keep calm and vote twaci for Miss NL 2015 cool
www.nairaland.com/twaci
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 09, 2015
For zero period of time. Why girl go dey even snore gan?
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Snoring Partner? by brize(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2015
Orijin101:
s
s is for satan, if you write (atan) without (S) it will be meaningless
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 09, 2015
Tolerance is a crucial part of any relationship. If you truly love someone, you would tolerate something as infinitesimal as snoring.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Snoring Partner? by Kolade354(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2015
This is what happen wen u avnt marry at age 40 luking for Mrs Right, The perfect gurl that doesnt poo......Mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Snoring Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2015
As long as she's awaketongue
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Snoring Partner? by Enegod(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2015
sexual frustration causes Apnea and loud snoring... undecided undecided and boredom too

(1) (Reply)

Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage / See The Ugly Truth I Told My Teacher When I Was In Primary School / What If You Found Out Your Dad Was A Sadist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.