Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (51388 Views)

Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
MrsChima:
My man has no business hitting me period! I got brothers!

Lmao.
Mrschima, so you wouldn't mind your brothers beating Chima up? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yes.Unfortunately, he will never stop.
Na from slap e dey start o, before e enter blow for eyes.
She better run for her life.Any man that hits me just don't want a step further in the relationship, because after that, the affection will just dissappear fiam! ! From my eyes.

I tacitly told her everything you wrote above....baby don fall into an oasis of love.

Critical thinking has applied for some sabbatical leave!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by ronald4lif(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
MrsChima:
My man has no business hitting me period! I got brothers!

Lol! Chima got brothers too. Ngwa prepare to enter ring make una sort blows out.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Perhaps she finds slaps romantic. There are some women who are attracted to violent men and those who abused them, physically. Whilst there are some who are moved by the ones who blackmail them emotionally. She could fall among the former class. Her business though.
Believe me ,some of these biitches finds slap very romantic. grin

And sometimes you only need to fold your hand for them to behave. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:

Pusher? What are you thinking? Hahhahaah
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
What if you so much deserve it? grin

I'll cry. embarassed

And he'll beg me. (Emotional blackmail). smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Pusher? What are you thinking? Hahhahaah
Truth be told,most 'em ladies deserve to be guided like kids for them to behave and what do you do to a stubborn kid? You fold your hand grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Perhaps she finds slaps romantic. There are some women who are attracted to violent men and those who abused them, physically. Whilst there are some who are moved by the ones who blackmail them emotionally. She could fall among the former class. Her business though.

Hmm..This is serious! Mysterious too.

I've got to do some research on this. You can't understand them totally.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

I'll cry. embarassed

And he'll beg me. (Emotional blackmail). smiley
I don't fall that emotional blackmail.

I'll simply pay you back in your own coin. tongue
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

I tacitly told her everything you wrote above....baby don fall into an oasis of love.

Critical thinking has applied for some sabbatical leave!
My dear, if she doesn't listen, better leave her o . Maybe na fetishism things.
4 months into courtship two slaps.Hmmm!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by ronald4lif(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:

Hehe! Fold hands for them to behave and give you head swelling styles abi? What can be more romantic than that, really. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't fall that emotional blackmail.

I'll simply pay you back in your own coin. tongue

No man can resist a crying lady. tongue

And I look cute when I do this==> cry cry sad sad
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Young03(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided

Court ship kor, judge ship ni.
No man dare raise his hands on me. It's better you call off the relationship. I am good in packing and leaving without bring told anyway. I go slap my own back!
shut up..ur just boostin, i knw ppl like u will even kneel down and beg him wen he slaps u

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by MrsChima(f): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao.
Mrschima, so you wouldn't mind your brothers beating Chima up? cheesy

Why not? My brothers are protective of me! If Chima hit me...God help him oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by ronald4lif(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Hmm..This is serious! Mysterious too.

I've got to do some research on this. You can't understand them totally.

No amount of research or studies can make one understand women. They don't even understand themselves. But good luck with that though. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by MrsChima(f): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
What has your brothers got to do with your ish?

This yeye dick must talk am!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

No man can resist a crying lady. tongue

And I look cute when I do this==> cry cry sad sad
I know when a cry is genuine and when it's all crocodile tears.

Trust me, your cry would seal the whole thing as one big show to make me soft pedal.

I'll simply give you something to clean up your eyes,calm you down and back to topic. tongue
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
MrsChima:

This yeye dick must talk am!
I missed you. wink

Where have you been?
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by MrsChima(f): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
I missed you. wink

Where have you been?

In jail for gnawing a dick. wink
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

My dear, if she doesn't listen, better leave her o . Maybe na fetishism things.
4 months into courtship two slaps.Hmmm!

Yeah. That's an average of one diagonal slap per month.

me don leave am sef! It's her decision; it's her face!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
MrsChima:

In jail for gnawing a dick. wink
grin...smh

You'll always be a biitch angry
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by MrsChima(f): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin...smh

You'll always be a biitch angry

Bish. Get it right ho! wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

No amount of research can make one understand women. They don't even understand themselves. But good luck with that though. cheesy

I dey mad? Just limiting my research to that weird aspect of attracting the violent ones.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
I know when a cry is genuine and when it's all crocodile tears.

Trust me, your cry would seal the whole thing as one big show to make me soft pedal.

I'll simply give you something to clean up your eyes,calm you down and back to topic. tongue

You're not romantic. undecided
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
All these ladies opining to quit the relationship barely know anything... Most of them end in up in a mortal kombat styled marriages.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
MrsChima:

Bish. Get it right ho! wink

angry tongue
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by ronald4lif(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
All these ladies opining to quit the relationship barely know anything... Most of them end in up in a mortal kombat styled marriages.

Na gra-gra them dey do ba
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Hahahha. Pusher, you dey see wetin I dey see?

You need to read Romance 102; Fundamentals of staying Romantic!

U need to sit up!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Young03:

shut up..ur just boostin, i knw ppl like u will even kneel down and beg him wen he slaps u

Ok o. undecided
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Sometimes what the ladies call 'being romantic' is pure stupidity and manipulation to get away with bad attitude.

You screw up big time - we must talk about it thoroughly and some funny tears won't save your asss. grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry tongue

Do you have a thing for married women?

We are here o.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sometimes what the ladies call 'being romantic' is pure stupidity and manipulation to get away with bad attitude.

You screw up big time - we must talk about it thoroughly and some funny tears won't save your asss. grin

You have baby hair. embarassed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.