Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do (9486 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by kayswag726: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2016
Yes, everybody keep telling Guys, don't hit your girlfriend or wife, what if your girlfriend hit you what will you do?
And ladies what will a guy do to warrant you to slap him?

A scenerio happened yesterday in my school, we were sitting outside our lodge gisting,we heard a loud bang from inside the house, a girl bust out, her boyfriend(our flatmate) follow suit, he was begging her holding her hands, trying to explain something, Na so we hear KPAAAA!!!, she gave him a resounding slap, the guy just hold his cheek, still trying to say something, the give just shout SHUT UP, and give her another slap KPAAAA!!!!, the guy just look up and give her a destiny resseting slap KPAAAAAAAA!!!, she Stager back and fall down and start crying, real tears, we then rush the guy and hold him before he injured her, the girl was fair, her cheek have turned red,we help her up and she left crying.....

So guys did he do wrong for slapping her

If u are in this type of scenerio what will you do?
Walk away
gjve her the second cheek to slap
Give her a dirty slap
Beat her
Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by SUPERPACK: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2016
My mother have never slapped me, talk more of common girlfriend, the kind of thunder bolt she will recieve in response go scatter her dada. i dont care what led to the slap.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2016
Let go

If you slap her back, it shows weakness as a man. it might lead to fight and it is good for you

If you let go, it shows strength and her concise will judge her. She will sure come back to beg you for forgiveness.

Learn not to beat a woman no matter what, it will help you in your home later.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by halfricanadian(f): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2016
Walk away and avoid her for life

But good as he slapped her back o some chick needs lessons

4 Likes

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by halfricanadian(f): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2016

But good as he slapped her back o some chick needs lessons.
Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by demarc001: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2016
One good turn deserves another lol

1 Like

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2016
If any girl try slapping me i swear she go regret ever seein me...

1 Like

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by demarc001: 9:03am On Mar 03, 2016
In nairaland trend, this one na FP tins. Oya lalasticlala!
Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by biz2get(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2016
I will walk away.. theres no point embarrasin myself in public bcus of a girl cheesy

For the guy, I think he did what was right...

Respect is reciprocal...

The Slap was Reciprocated since thats the only way the girl cominicates her love to him lolz cry tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2016
If He tried touching my butt or something..

of course I'd slap him! undecided

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by Fraih(f): 9:09am On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:

Esthar!!! grin

Ok, what if He slapped you first?
Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by kayswag726: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2016
gassdon:
Let go

If you slap her back, it shows weakness as a man. it might lead to fight and it is good for you

If you let go, it shows strength and her concise will judge her. She will sure come back to beg you for forgiveness.

Learn not to beat a woman no matter what, it will help you in your home later.

bt it wil be registered that she slap u twice and bragged about it, and when next something happened she will try it again, bt with dat slap she dare nt try anything stupid again

3 Likes

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2016
LOLZ

I DID THAT WITH MY ex ONE TIME...

HE CHEATED AND WE WERE TRYING TO TALK THINGS...HE LIED..THAT WHAT HE HAD WITH D GIRL WAS JUST A FLING...

JUST IMMEDIATELY WE RESOLVED ISSUE...THE BITCHt TEXTED HIM

I JUSS VEX DE GO HUZ...HE KEPT BEGGING AND DRAGGING ME(I hate pple dragging me)

TOLD HIM TO FREE ME ...BROSS NO GREE OOO

D KINDA SLAP I LAND AM EHHHHH

NIGGA JUSS STAND SPEECHLESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by biz2get(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:

You will slap your Boyfriend if he does that?? undecided
Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by DanceVille: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2016
Seriously, I'll give her a Big Hug..
Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:

.YOU MEAN

DOUBLE SLAP BA?

AXIN TWO TYMS
Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by kayswag726: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
But good as he slapped her back o some chick needs lessons
na so
Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by kayswag726: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
LOLZ

I DID THAT WITH MY ex ONE TIME...

HE CHEATED AND WE WERE TRYING TO TALK THINGS...HE LIED..THAT WHAT HE HAD WITH D GIRL WAS JUST A FLING...

JUST IMMEDIATELY WE RESOLVED ISSUE...THE BITCHt TEXTED HIM

I JUSS VEX DE GO HUZ...HR KEPT BEGGING SND DRAGGING ME(I hate pple dragging me)

TOLD HIM TO FREE ME ...BROSS NO GREE OOO

D KINDA SLAP I LAND AM EHHHHH

NIGGA JUSS STAND SPEECHLESS

what now happened later u apologize or u ignore him
Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by myqel(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2016
If she slap me on my cheek, i will slap her on her bum bum angry
Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by ikdiaro(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2016
I can't really predict my actions. Depending on the mood of the day?

2 Likes

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2016
DanceVille:
.HMMM
Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by kayswag726: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol, what bad in appreciating the work of God
Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2016
Fraih:
Esthar!!! grin
Ok, what if He slapped you first?
Ehn? angry

LoL!grin I'd slap my own back nah. it's either he kills me? or I him.

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:15am On Mar 03, 2016
kayswag726:

what now happened later u apologize or u ignore him
.I LEFT HIS PLACE..HE CALLED LATER..SAYING HE WAS SORRY..

WE BROKE UP THO...

THAT SAME DAY

HE COULDN'T TAKE IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2016
biz2get:

You will slap your Boyfriend if he does that?? undecided
Boify earned it nah!tongue

I meant just some regular pervert grabbing my Ass.

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by emaxjey(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2016
Me go turn d left cheek also...shikinah

It Emax AgaiN
Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by kayswag726: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2016
DanceVille:

huh?
Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 03, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.YOU MEAN

DOUBLE SLAP BA?

AXIN TWO TYMS
My dear!

triple slaps sef! grin

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by SUPERPACK: 9:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ehn? angry

LoL!grin
I'd slap my own back nah. it's either he kills me? or I him.

dont u think it is risky, considering the fact that u cant beat him in a one on one fight,
Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 03, 2016
kayswag726:

lol, what bad in appreciating the work of God
Appreciating?grin

Look at the ass. don't touch abeg.

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 03, 2016
SUPERPACK:

dont u think it is risky, considering the fact that u cant beat him in a one on one fight,
You'd be surprised how much kicks he'd get to his balls before actually making a move on me.

undecided

Re: Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do by Fraih(f): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ehn? angry
LoL!grin
I'd slap my own back nah. it's either he kills me? or I him.
LoL cheesy
You sure you can fight like this ehn cheesy
You used to call yourself or you used to be called the tiny girl with the cute voice. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teddy A Forcefully Grabs And Squeezes Alex’s Boobs After She Grabbed His Manhood / I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady / Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.