Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja (54246 Views)

Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor / Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Truckpusher(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Not his fault na...
Im no know the difference
grin grin smh
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by alphawg(m): 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
the dude is a real sharpshooter joor. My niggi
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Lilshorecords(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
TheYoungRebel:
Now this is bad!
Pranks`re meant to instigate fun, but it has an elastic limit where you ought to put an end to it.
A popular adage says: 'Na wetin dey sweet person na im dey kill am' -that is what one finds enjoyable can also lead to one`s own death.
So if you`re doing something and you sure know it isn`t so good, my bro/sis you better desist from it, for if eventually the 'table turns around' the repercussion of your actions might be too hard to bear.
true talk! God bless!
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by ITbomb(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Na dis kind jazz I dey find since
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lilshorecords:
true talk! God bless!
Thanks
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by utytill(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
pranks indeed.if be say na lagos,i for say "you shall lagooned".. oba akiolu,2015.
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by uncjay(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
kitnah:
Abomination!!!!!
Lolz what is abominable about it here....that he got two people (twins for that matter) pregnant? Nothing so wired about it, it happens.

BTW; actions got consequences....
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Obynolee(f): 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
lalasticlala:
A 24-year-old water vendor, Dauda Idris, has impregnated identical twin sisters Stella and Stellamaris, aged 20.
The incident occurred in Kwamba Primary School area in Suleja, where the twin sisters live with parents and a brother while Idris often stayed with other water vendors for service in the same area.

Blueprint gathered that when the news were reviewed to Dauda by the twin sisters that they were pregnant, Idris break down and lament in the sight of crowd with shock, saying: “Oh my God I never knew both of you are twins, I have impregnated twin sisters”.

The twin sisters narrated how it all happened in six months.

“Right from our childhood days, my twin sister and I are used to playing pranks on people; our parents are no exception, especially our father. The interesting thing about us is that it is only our mother, who can tell us apart.

“As identical twin, we wear the same clothes, talk and walk the same way, wear the same hairstyle, in fact we do everything together both planned and unplanned.

“Some time back, I was sitting at the balcony when this handsome water vendor walked up to fill our reservouir with water.

“Immediately, I told Stellamaris about Idris. As weeks passed by, Idris and I became close friends, and then Stellamaris suggested that we play pranks on him since I didn’t tell him I was a twin.

“However, we agreed that we would not fall in love with him, not in the least, going to bed with him.
“This charade went on for about six months until the day I told Stellamaris that I was pregnant.

“While we were contemplating on whether I should have an abortion, Stellamaris also discovered she was pregnant. “God, how can two sisters be pregnant for the same man?”

“My mother found out that we were both pregnant. She asked us who was responsible for our pregnancy as abortion was out of the way.Stella added saying “I could not tell her the whole truth but promised to take her to the house of the man responsible”.

http://www.blueprint.ng/2015/04/10/water-vendor-impregnates-twin-sisters-in-suleja/

Picture or i don't believe
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by deniiQ: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
What a perfect name...stellamaries...Stella marries Dauda d sexy dude. undecided
Naughty children angry angry
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Emmabrams(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! Na only you waka come?

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by JimTiger4(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Wat is there Dis has been happening since d days of Jacob... undecided

1 Like

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Saraben(f): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
pictures of the water vendor ***.and the twins or idonbilivit
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by justmag(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fairgodwin:
haha... the guy is a powerful sharpshooter, I mean striker. Damn!
And that serves the twins right! I sincerely think the guy is innocent, for he never knew they were twins. But this is the kind of blessings most Christians pray for - EVERYTHING NA DOUBLE DOUBLE O #song.
I am even sure, if not the two, one of them would (definitely?) have a set of twins too. Lol. #from water vendor to baba ibeji, oko ibeji. Nice.

hahahha...Lmaoo @ double double. grin
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by firstolalekan(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Chai !
I wish for this kind of luck o grin
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by synergycom19: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
They obviously have stupid parents
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kai so this abokii first me perform this fantasy.
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by scachy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
lalasticlala:
A 24-year-old water vendor, Dauda Idris, has impregnated identical twin sisters Stella and Stellamaris, aged 20.
The incident occurred in Kwamba Primary School area in Suleja, where the twin sisters live with parents and a brother while Idris often stayed with other water vendors for service in the same area.

Blueprint gathered that when the news were reviewed to Dauda by the twin sisters that they were pregnant, Idris break down and lament in the sight of crowd with shock, saying: “Oh my God I never knew both of you are twins, I have impregnated twin sisters”.

“Right from our childhood days, my twin sister and I are used to playing pranks on people; our parents are no exception, especially our father. The interesting thing about us is that it is only our mother, who can tell us apart.

“As identical twin, we wear the same clothes, talk and walk the same way, wear the same hairstyle, in fact we do everything together both planned and unplanned.

“Some time back, I was sitting at the balcony when this handsome water vendor walked up to fill our reservouir with water.

“Immediately, I told Stellamaris about Idris. As weeks passed by, Idris and I became close friends, and then Stellamaris suggested that we play pranks on him since I didn’t tell him I was a twin.

“However, we agreed that we would not fall in love with him, not in the least, going to bed with him.
“This charade went on for about six months until the day I told Stellamaris that I was pregnant.

“While we were contemplating on whether I should have an abortion, Stellamaris also discovered she was pregnant. “God, how can two sisters be pregnant for the same man?”

“My mother found out that we were both pregnant. She asked us who was responsible for our pregnancy as abortion was out of the way.Stella added saying “I could not tell her the whole truth but promised to take her to the house of the man responsible”.

http://www.blueprint.ng/2015/04/10/water-vendor-impregnates-twin-sisters-in-suleja/

See how Young gals are destroying their future out of stupidity
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by cassyrooy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
lalasticlala:

“However, we agreed that we would not fall in love with him, not in the least, going to bed with him. 1
“This charade went on for about six months until the day I told Stellamaris that I was pregnant. 2

1. Caption should be Twin Sisters Exposed Betrayals of Eachother

2. Emphasized on how evil their intentions were towards their unsuspecting victim.

3. Since it was rarely impossible for them to not share anything together, not sharing a dick would have been a great start.
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by richoko60: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bush meat don catch hunter
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by gabbrri(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
lalasticlala:

thank God 4 you do everythin 2geda
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by nyabinghi(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dauda is hausa, stella and maris are igbo, hausas molesting igbos since 33 AD
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by bestiyke(m): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
The twins are bunch of fools if the story is true. How can them both alow one man to nyash the in the name of playing prank. The dont have regard for the womanhood. For me I dont know what to use to qualify them.
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Missmossy(f): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Eww this sounds like something i'd read in Childrens Literature grin

2 Likes

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by bestiyke(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
The twins are bunch of fools if the story is true. How can them both alow one man to nyash the in the name of playing pranks. The dont have regard for the womanhood. For me I dont know what to use to qualify them. But to say shame
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by TBD(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Blessing in disguised.....Dauda Idris Well done is not very one will get this rare opportunity.
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by yaksm(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bros na #Godwin
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by dubemivan(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Not his fault na...
Im no know the difference
but there isnt any difference to an outsider... both look same, wear same cloth, wear same hairstyle, walk same way and do same runs girls... Abeg can you spot the difference?
well... I belive thats the blessing of playing runs girl without maturity!
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Timzyy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
The pu**y shuld be different naa undecided undecided
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Is any other person going like, SMH at their names? Stella and Stella Marie? Nigerians?
Okay,
I will not rant about native names again...butttiiii
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.