Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,196 members, 7,845,945 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (94938 Views)

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by darnley16(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
MrsChima:
There is more to us than our toto!
lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
MrsChima:

Then stop disturbing women and use your hands!
i already said that. :p:p:p

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Aitee1: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
ALISMILE:
Ok! Cud make it worth ur while if u let me knw!

Ok, will sure let you know when it's time
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by yollychika(f): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Men cause am....imagine some guys saying "thank you" after sex!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
yollychika:

LMAO! Oh my gosh! Funny. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
dorin27:
Some guys ranting their silly mouth anyhow. Why won't she form if I may ask?

She likes you (a guy) and let you inside her new jerusalem, the same you go about telling your friends how you hammer the babe. Abeg this thread dey vex me

*hiss and walks out of thread*

i agree with what you've said. But do you know it goes both ways too? When a guy asks you out, you turned him down (sometimes, in an embarrassing way). You didn't stop there but went on ahead and told your friends how the guy was asking you out and you turned him down and you all will laugh and mock him.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Some men think they are the only man that will have sex with such woman.

My friend tells me that her boyfriend only date her race because it is easier.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
yollychika:
What do you say to him after having intimacy?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by prettyJoy22(f): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
darnley16:
I swear I feel the change frenzy , can I get your facebook username?
Give me urs N I will send u a request

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by yinkeys(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
creepsyme:
sure girls do but u will agree with me dat guys naturally ask for and initiate sex more.
Yes, it is common with every male creation of God. Almost all males of the animal kingdom too. That's how God did it o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by ALISMILE(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Aitee1:

Ok, will sure let you know when it's time
Ok! U can flash here pls and I ll call 07065209445!
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by BOBBYLET: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
williamspaul22:
After all our suffering on top of dem grin, I knw d amount of energy I do lose after sex tongue
Abeg no mimd dem.me self we dey burn 1000kJmol dey no still bliv sey i dey help dem till myy doctor come yan sey i dey tiny may i reduce fat burn,now she come.dey tell me say make i dey nack as usual.haha!!!!!! it was too late for her to understand that's a mutual association
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 12, 2015
Gracyel:

Says who??.. It was in d olden days pple were xpected to be virgins, including the Americans u pple are copying now. But now, everyone is free to do with his or her body what he/she wants. Its ur choice.

and your husband is free to do whatever he likes because he can't manage a tokunbo punan! for a long time.

Hope you will allow him go for a fresher punan! instead of the fairly used punan!,that you've got.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by darnley16(m): 2:53am On Apr 12, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Give me urs N I will send u a request
aiit its "Restro Flamez"
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2015
MrsChima:
Some men think they are the only man that will have sex with such woman.

My friend tells me that her boyfriend only date her race because it is easier.

how is this post linked to the subject matter, you mind explaining?
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by flick9000(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2015
sinaj:
Coz de luk lyk de gonna die wen de are ho rny lipsrsealed

it depends on d person dat initiates d sex sha...
And the ladies? *ucking looks restless and heated Up (mtcheeew both parties needs it provided its from a mutual agreed one) make no girl come here come dey form Angel Mary oo e no day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Gracyel(f): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Avalon316:

and your husband is free to do whatever he likes because he can't manage a tokunbo punan! for a long time.

Hope you will allow him go for a fresher punan! instead of the fairly used punan!,that you've got.

Mr Punan! are u sure you are alright?? You dont know me from Adams, plus everyone is free to xpress themselves here. I dint insult anyone, and I dont xpect anyone to insult me. Please respect yourself and dont quote me again. Whats ur beef with me??.....
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
All these ladies hardly add any value to a guys life, except a very few minority. They are deluded to believe that sex is a favour to the guys, when it's actually a shared pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by ebubey(f): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
pls dnt blame ladies, u c a situation where d guy will be like... pls baby jus once... ok lemme jus put d head lol shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by funkyjms: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
ebubey:
pls dnt blame ladies, u c a situation where d guy will be like... pls baby jus once... ok lemme jus put d head lol

shocked shocked that guy that told you this no try at alllll gringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
it's true a mugu is born every 5 seconds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by auskenfine(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hahaahahaha you are crazily funny. You got so much experience. Lol
ebubey:
pls dnt blame ladies, u c a situation where d guy will be like... pls baby jus once... ok lemme jus put d head lol shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gracyel:

Mr Punan! are u sure you are alright?? You dont know me from Adams, plus everyone is free to xpress themselves here. I dint insult anyone, and I dont xpect anyone to insult me. Please respect yourself and dont quote me again. Whats ur beef with me??.....

no vex o but don't deviate from what I out across.

should your husband manage a fairly used punan! ?

Should we guys not cheat when all you babes got is some tokunbo pu:$$i. ?

Don't attack me. Attack the message.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by faith2ogesco(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
To cut d long story short. Women close ur legs till marriage...mehn stop buying heaven and earth for women and begging like mumu.. Chai imagine a Frnd of mine telling me a guy was practically licking her feet begging for sex. angry chair I wan cry. Thank God she no gree..leaves thread...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Gracyel(f): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Avalon316:

no vex o but don't deviate from what I out across.

should your husband manage a fairly used punan! ?

Should we guys not cheat when all you babes got is some tokunbo pu:$$i. ?

Don't attack me. Attack the message.
Lemme throw the same question to you: Should your wife manage a tokunbo dic.k??....huh??
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Gracyel:

Lemme throw the same question to you: Should your wife manage a tokunbo dic.k??....huh??

Madam, are you trying to be funny or you are as clueless as our president? grin

In a bid to convince yourselves that you can live the kind of life the men live and get away with it, you kill your punan!es.

A d!ck can bore through any punane and nothing will happen to it. it doesn't depreciate in whatever way.

There more the punan! is visited,the wider it gets . No matter how elastic it is, it stretches every damn moment a nigga pummels it. There is no greater thing to keep your husband than with a clean tight punan!.

Think of your husband and stop passing the thing around because he will cheat if the thing no make sense again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Gracyel(f): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Avalon316:

Madam, are you trying to be funny or you are as clueless as our president? grin

In a bid to convince yourselves that you can live the kind of life the men live and get away with it, you kill your punan!es.

A d!ck can bore through any punane and nothing will happen to it. it doesn't depreciate in whatever way.

There more the punan! is visited,the wider it gets . No matter how elastic it is, it stretches every damn moment a nigga pummels it. There is no greater thing to keep your husband than with a clean tight punan!.

Think of your husband and stop passing the thing around because he will cheat if the thing no make sense again.

Clap for yourself. You have just confirmed that guys like U are dogs. I wish you good luck in your search for 'tight' punan!s. Pus sy licking slowpoke!...Good morning grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Gracyel:

Clap for yourself. You have just confirmed that guys like U are dogs. I wish you good luck in your search for 'tight' punan!s. Pus sy licking slowpoke!...Good morning grin

stop passing your thing around. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Gracyel(f): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Avalon316:

stop passing your thing around. Thank me later.
I laugh in india....very ironic considering you dont know a thing about me. Lolzzzz. Have a great day ahead
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by faith2ogesco(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Gracyel:

I laugh in india....very ironic considering you dont know a thing about me. Lolzzzz. Have a great day ahead
naso Luv dey start grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
MrsChima:

Then stop disturbing women and use your hands!

btw, where is your friend Inkerd Nerd?
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by chukzzy1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gracyel:

No my dear. It only means we've got self respect and dignity for our selves and bodies. It only makes us classier. It only means African women have got more pride than other women from other continents. It only means we arent dogs. It only makes us DIFFERENT!
different ko differentiation ni...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / How To Know A Virgin Guy / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.