Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (94964 Views)

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mandu94:

Note. You don't speak on behalf of all men. You are minuscule dust. Too much ignorance. You are the epitome of irony, Mr pretentious pretending to be civilized. You are a barbarian, why are you so angry. Simply because I don't take your nonsense. And never ever want to see you or come close to your bike and wagon.
You see, you take irrelevant things seriously. There is nothing wrong in rejecting a front seat with me in my super car and seating in a super car in a forum is not possible. Learn to differentiate realities from jokes. I've got a super hottie already! Please, stop being delusional and make sense for once as a feminist-by-heart that you are. I don't expect cheap jabs from you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
all4naija:

You see, you take irrelevant things seriously. There is nothing wrong in rejecting a front seat with me in my super car and seating in a super car in a forum is not possible. Learn to differentiate realities from jokes. I've got a super hottie already! Please, stop being delusional and make sense for once as a feminist-by-heart that you are. I don't expect cheap jabs from you.

I AM A FEMINIST BY HEART. Cant you understand.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mandu94:

This is a ground for All4naija to prove something to himself personally. He is a broken character, a pathetic helpless little boy in his heart. He hates his colour, tries to put women down, wouldn't be surprised if he was bullied. He uses his plastic super car to catch prostitutes. 'Hey I date Latina models', he probably lives with 100 cats. People that say all these things Seriously LACK in life.

Its okay, All4naja, I feel ever so sorry for you and many do too. So in essence he is loser from the moment he typed.
For your information, I love women, treat them with warm arms and I don't look down on them in any way. I am color blind meaning I don't care about the colors of people skin and poking fun at dark skin in this forum is meant as a joke. Seriously, I don't know what the anger is for. Jeez!

You just hate to hear that I love my life. For that I still can't understand the reason why you are so much against affluence. It is time you do something good with your life and enjoy it to the fullest. You need to feel sorry for yourself in your miserable feminism not me! I am not going to be a part of that primitive life you choose to live.

Go all4naija with your swag! cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mandu94:

I AM A FEMINIST BY HEART. Cant you understand.
I can understand that feminists-by-heart are usually miserable. What more do you want me to understand than that? It's a rhetorical question though.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
all4naija:

For your information, I love women, treat them with warm arms and I don't look down on them in any way. I am color blind meaning I don't care about the colors of people skin and poking fun at dark skin in this forum is meant as a joke. Seriously, I don't know what the anger is for. Jeez!

You just hate to hear that I love my life. For that I still can't understand the reason why you are so much against affluence. It is time you do something good with you life and enjoy it to the fullest. You need to feel sorry for yourself in your miserable feminism not me! I am not going to be a part of that primitive life you choose to live.

Go all4naija with your swag! cool cool cool

Funnily you know nothing about me and my interests. But that is not important. The only thing you will ever know, simply is you learn more about yourself the longer you debate with me.

You are interested in my personal life, I don't give a damn about yours. You always stray from the topics I've noticed. Because you take everything so personal.
Be relevant.

Back to the matter of feminism.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mandu94:

Funnily you know nothing about me and my interests. But that is not important. The only thing you will ever know, simply is that you learn more about yourself the more you debate with me.

You are interested in my personal life, I don't give a damn about yours. You always stray from the topics I've noticed. Because you take everything so personal.
Be relevant.

Back to the matter of feminism.

You keep hiding behind a transparent glass and think you are well concealed from me. Your interest is very clear you are a feminist by heart. The type that beats about the bush to defend what she doesn't understand and claim to be super human! Bwahaha... You keep exposing your ignorance and primitiveness and expect me to worship you for it. I am not going to do that lady.

It is very correct to say your views on feminism are totally flawed!
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lool, a "joke" about skin colour, you kidding me

Time and time again, I say I am happy for you. I think you love these talks because you always get personal. And I want to debate. You say you are a "man" and older than me for that matter, lol, so man up Mr super car and lets debate. Why you crying all the time with epic insult failures directed at me.

I want strictly debate, can you handle that?
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mandu94:
Lool, a "joke" about skin colour, you kidding me

Time and time again, I say I am happy for you. I think you love these talks because you always get personal. And I want to debate. You say you are a "man" and older than me for that matter, lol, so man up Mr super car and lets debate. Why you crying all the time with epic insult failures directed at me.

I want strictly debate, can you handle that?

Now you intentionally deviate from the discussion on feminism you blame me for. It is clear you can't debate based on your cry over little disagreements. Bwahaha...
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
all4naija:
Now you intentionally deviate from the discussion on feminism you blame me for. It is clear you can't debate based on your cry over little disagreements. Bwahaha...

??, are you alright, seriously.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mandu94:

??, are you alright, seriously.

Yes, I am! There is nothing serious about that though. Feminists usually take the wrong ways and forget that men are not actually their problems but they are their own problems. I like those women who fight for the 'gender equality' not those who want to twist things and think they are superior. What is so hard for you to understand it is wrong to reason that way? Oh! I almost forgot you are feminist by heart!
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
all4naija:

Yes, I am! There is nothing serious about that though. Feminists usually take the wrong ways and forget that men are not actually their problems but they are their own problems. I like those who fight for the 'gender equality' not those who want to twist things and think they are superior. What is so hard for you to understand it is wrong to reason that way? Oh! I almost forgot you are feminist by heart!

Feminist by heart xx.

You feel inferior because I have elucidated truth about you. Therefore you assume feminism is about superiority. This isn't about me personally, can you comprehend that.

Feminism emphasises on women's struggles and liberation as I've explained to you a billion times. When the problems that Feminism addresses are resolved then gender equality will be be achieved.

Lol, you think you are an ambassador for all men. You are just one person. I am debating with you against your views, not beautiful men. Don't everr get confused. smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mandu94:

Feminist by heart xx.

You feel inferior because I have elucidated truth about you. Therefore you assume feminism is about superiority. This isn't about me personally, can you comprehend that.

Feminism emphasises on women's struggles and liberation as I've explained to you a billion times. When the problems that Feminism addresses are resolved then gender equality will be be achieved.

Lol, you think you are an ambassador for all men. You are just one person. I am debating with you, not being against men. Don't ever get confused.
That heart of yours must be very firm.

The inferior part is not necessary as you have quite seen here that I don't show any sign of it at all. I am ever confidence as any president of United states can be. There is this believe by feminists(feminists by heart to be precise) that liberation of women has to be about ideological masquerading of ladies showing egos to look something special as the only way out in finding solution is misleading on struggles for equality. It has never achieved anything positive. Those who come up with solution are usually different groups of women who have common goals to address issues properly, like the society against domestic violence, the United Nation program on women trafficking,etc and those are not completely about gender equality which you fail to understand.

Finding solution to the gender disparity in working places, home and other areas of life is not going to come through feminism but through other group of people who believe in the good of progressing humanity not on discrimination.

You don't even know that feminism is discriminatory in a nutshell!
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
all4naija:

That heart of yours must be very firm.

The inferior part is not necessary as you have quite seen here that I don't show any sign of it at all. I am ever confidence as any president of United states can be. There is this believe by feminists(feminists by heart to be precise) that liberation of women has to be about ideological masquerading of ladies showing egos to look something special as the only way out in finding solution is misleading on struggles for equality. It has never achieved anything positive. Those who come up with solution are usually different groups of women who have common goals to address issues properly, like the society against domestic violence, the United Nation program on women trafficking,etc and those are not completely about gender equality which you fail to understand.

Finding solution to the gender disparity in working places, home and other areas of life is not going to come through feminism but through other group of people who believe in the good of progressing humanity not on discrimination.

You don't even know that feminism is discriminatory in a nutshell!

You cant be as confident as any US president can be. Lol they would simply research your background and you will be headline news for all the wrong reasons.

You claim you are influential, however you are the worse type of leader anyone can look up to. Typical hypocrite and pretentious malicious barbarian especially towards women and Africans.

Its ironic how you offer advice with how to approach uniting people for a cause, when you deterred anyone from taking you seriously about 'Africa's primitiveness'.
When we talk about action, the way one goes about is complex. Empowerment to women and change come in different forms, such as charities, magazine articles, educational workshops, all contributing subconsciously to the feminist efforts.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by ChappyChase: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
I think it is because women don't easily get in the mood like men. They need men to treat them special and all nice to get that sexual attraction/urge. Another reason could be because most men have made it appears as if sex is like hitting some huge jackpot. Like our lives depends on it. So women have capitalise on this vulnerability of men to achieving their aim; attention, pampering and their want. Maybe men should stop their madness for sex, as women enjoys it as much anyways.

Though this act is sort of annoying, the one that irks me most is after a break up you hear a girl saying "after all I did for him". And you just reflect back to see what value they added to your life. But no, nothing.

A lot of women encourages, support and give men that extra push to becoming a better person. But some just think once they open their legs for him, that's enough. And these are the ones who are quick to play victim with after all I did for him bunkum.
My bro you've said it all...
But, come to think of it we are the one do the ladies a favour after we crack our brain in making them feel appreciated(toasting), and we pour our lives(sperm) inside them and at the end they grow fatter(boobs and butt) while we go skinny and longer(body and neck)! So tell me who dey do who favour?! Abi we go talk of our money way go vanish(shawama, ice cream, air time etc...) Just to get her to open that bottomless hole even though say the thing dey hungry them but them just dey improvise(using their small finger,carrot, tooth brush etc to do them self)..
Abegi make them park well we(men) are the one doing them a favour!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mandu94:

You cant be as confident as any US president can be. Lol they would simply research your background and you will be headline news for all the wrong reasons.

You claim you are influential, however you are the worse type of leader anyone can look up to. Typical hypocrite and pretentious malicious barbarian especially towards women and Africans.

Its ironic how you offer advice with how to approach uniting people for a cause, when you deterred anyone from taking you seriously about 'Africa's primitiveness'.
When we talk about action, the way one goes about is complex. Empowerment to women and change come in different forms, such as charities, magazine articles, educational workshops, all contributing unknowingly to the feminist efforts.
Why not? It is like a figure of speech though. Researching my background doesn't mean they would make me lose my confidence.

I have always given good advice on the right path to achieving the best and moving humanity forward by involving both sexes equally(the differences are opened for debate). I can strongly say there is nothing ironic about that. Saying the truth about the primitiveness of Africa is true and it is palpable you hate to hear the truth. How can we move the continent forward without facing the truth?

Women empowerment is not discriminatory but feminism is. To empower women to know their potentials and contribute to humanity in almost all areas of life is nothing bad at all. I completely agree with that not with some who are masquerading to be special than their male counterparts and be seen as superior in their annoying views on gender equality, which I think, they are doing wrong by trying to intimidate men in most cases.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
all4naija:

Why not? It is like a figure speech though. Researching my background doesn't mean they would make me lose my confidence.

I have always given good advice on the right path to achieving the best and moving humanity forward by involving both sexes equally(the differences are opened for debate). I can strongly say there is nothing ironic about that. Saying the truth about the primitiveness of Africa is true and it is palpable you hate to hear the truth. How can we move the continent forward without facing the truth?

Women empowerment is not discriminatory but feminism is. To empower women to know their potentials and contribute to humanity in almost all areas of life is nothing bad at all. I completely agree with that not with some who are masquerading to be special than their male counterparts and be seen as superior in their annoying views on gender equality, which I think, they are doing wrong by trying to intimidate men in most cases.

Now I know you have epically lost the debate. You have no substance regarding your justifications for why I and feminism is about female superiority. I have never indicated this at all, so no idea where your sources are coming from.

You are simply manipulating in order to have a comeback. You are pathetic. Waste of my time.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mandu94:

Now I know you have epically lost the debate. Because you have no substance regarding your justifications for why I am and feminism is about female superiority. I have never indicated this at all, so no idea where your sources are coming from.

You are simply manipulating in order to have a comeback. You are pathetic. Waste of my time.

That is not correct. It means you have no idea of what feminism is all about before becoming one by heart - the feminist by heart. That is funny! grin grin grin grin

You need to do your research properly and understand feminism completely.

Thank you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
all4naija:

That is not correct. It means you have no idea of what feminism is all about before becoming one by heart - the feminist by heart. That is funny! grin grin grin grin

You need to do your research properly and understand feminism completely.

Thank you.

Haha, have you done yours? Because I want to know what type of feminism you have been looking at.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
all4naija:

Yes, I am! There is nothing serious about that though. Feminists usually take the wrong ways and forget that men are not actually their problems but they are their own problems. I like those women who fight for the 'gender equality' not those who want to twist things and think they are superior. What is so hard for you to understand it is wrong to reason that way? Oh! I almost forgot you are feminist by heart!

Actualy, you are right! Men is not the only issue feminists having to deal with..they also have to deal with other shallow women!

People who are against equality has some perception that if the change in how society were in the past will alter the change in cultures that caters to men.
Feminism has been around for decades and yet men acts though their true existence has been demolished when we yet to have women in world positions.

I can understand why women who are against Feminism because they will lose traditional stability. Many girls were taught and raised to believe that your whole purpose is to be a help meet to a man. If you do not have a husband you are better off dead.

I am not against traditional marriage, I am against the theory of what it represents. In Nigeria..men have all the power while the women are content with being cumulative buckets and breeders. Do you think that is fair? Do you think your daughters 10 years from now will be happy with that position. Be honest.

yes, Women Don Know It All And Neither Does men. There is a huge needs for balance and harmony. Men and women should voice their minds and the best ideas should be accepted not a competition on.who gender is better!

Some of the collaborations in the world is when men and women work together collectively for the same cause and respect each other's value!

There is another movement that is primarily for women dominance and that is womanism. Feminism is not for sole gender dominance but womanism is! You have NOT seen myself or Mandu spoke about women dominance but women empowerment. Two different movements and theories.

It is not good to soak in ignorance when knowledge is easily accesible.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mandu94:

Haha, have you done yours? Because I want to know what type of feminism you have been looking at.
Ha!!! I gat ya! Now you are talking about types of feminism. Why must there be different types of it? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
ChappyChase:

But, come to think of it we are the one do the ladies a favour after we crack our brain in making them feel appreciated(toasting), and we pour our lives(sperm) inside them and at the end they grow fatter(boobs and butt) while we go skinny and longer(body and neck)! So tell me who dey do who favour?! Abi we go talk of our money way go vanish(shawama, ice cream, air time etc...) Just to get her to open that bottomless hole even though say the thing dey hungry them but them just dey improvise(using their small finger,carrot, tooth brush etc to do them self)..

What do you think of this ALL4NAJA
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
all4naija:
Ha!!! I gat ya! Now you are talking about types of feminism. Why must there be different types of it? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool wink

There was my catch, you have no idea. Feminism has evolved over the years. There were different waves of feminism.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
ChappyChase:

I don't think the guy you agreed with shares your exact views.

You are extremely sexist in your comment. Just read through it again.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
MrsChima:

Actualy, you are right! Men is not the only issue feminists having to deal with..they also have to deal with other shallow women!

People who are against equality has some perception that if the change in how society were in the past will alter the change in cultures that caters to men.
Feminism has been around for decades and yet men acts though their true existence has been demolished when we yet to have women in world positions.

I can understand why women who are against Feminism because they will lose traditional stability. Many girls were taught and raised to believe that your whole purpose is to be a help meet to a man. If you do not have a husband you are better off dead.

I am not against traditional marriage, I am against the theory of what it represents. In Nigeria..men have all the power while the women are content with being cumulative buckets and breeders. Do you think that is fair? Do you think your daughters 10 years from now will be happy with that position. Be honest.

yes, Women Don Know It All And Neither Does men. There is a huge needs for balance and harmony. Men and women should voice their minds and the best ideas should be accepted not a competition on.who gender is better!

Some of the collaborations in the world is when men and women work together collectively for the same cause and respect each other's value!

There is another movement that is primarily for women dominance and that is womanism. Feminism is not for sole gender dominance but womanism is! You have NOT seen myself or Mandu spoke about women dominance but women empowerment. Two different movements and theories.

Said it all really.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mandu94:

Said it all really.

Thanks sister! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
MrsChima:

There is another movement that is primarily for women dominance and that is womanism. Feminism is not for sole gender dominance but womanism is! You have seen myself or Mandu spoke about women dominance but women empowerment. Two different movements and theories.

Funnily, I would take this your post from a womanly emotion, not because you couldn't prove anything with it but because you are beating about the bush to make your points relevant. I can see how hard you tried to make that possible.

Firstly, you accuse your fellow women wrongly of many things to support your hard-held idea on feminism and promote the insanity that goes with it in some areas. Then you move on to demean them by using the term SHALLOW to describe their perceptions for the simple reason they see something which need to be addressed properly that's different from your ego and discrimination. You tend to use your belief on what the society and traditions are about to look down on those types of women because they are culturally in line with limited female gender capacity to contribute much as men in some areas of life endeavor. Then you turn them into breeders and those taught on primitive womanhood, the same thing you accused the male person of and why feminism must be fully upheld in many cases.

Secondly, you systematically ask for the need to unite both sexes and address the problems of gender disparity which require their views to be heard. Later on say there is no need for competition whereas that is what feminism ideology is against in a nutshell.Where is you preoccupation with the tenet?

Thirdly, for you to make feminism looks absolutely right you input in another group called the womanist and quickly distinguish their main objective from yours, talk little on their differences and forget that theory of womanisn stems from racial and gender oppression of black women. That is mainly about race and gender unlike feminism which is an ideology to discriminate against men be they white, yellow,black, etc.

On the final note, there is nothing you have written in your post that make sense. All you've done is to repeat the same old trash that leads us nowhere good. We can all agree that feminism as an ideology has lost the bearing to stand as the defense for gender equality and otherwise.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mandu94:

What do you think of this ALL4NAJA
He analyzes it the way it is with many relationships in Africa and beyond. I think he is right to a high extent. Yet some section of women still think men should congratulate and compliment them after intimacy. Well, if that would help to inflate their deflated egos I would kindly do it and say, ''thank you madam for giving me the best intimacy so that I can live because it is the air I breathe''. grin cheesy cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mandu94:

There was my catch, you have no idea. Feminism has evolved over the years. There were different waves of feminism.

Bwahaha... What a cheap excuse! All things evolve. There is no argument feminism is centered around female discrimination against men while fighting for their rights - from a reasonable perspective.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Allnaj

It is obvious you didn't get the gist of my post and I didn't expect you to get it.

Shallow is a much polite word that I have chosen to used and I stand on my comment about shallow women.

It is interesting that after I spoke about women and men should work together and respect each other's value that A MALE fixed his fingers to say I tried to make it relevant.

It is clear that if you agree or come to a compromise....SOME mumus will STILL argue that the sky is red instead of blue even with pictures.

People are afraid of change.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Some people needs not to change definition of words to support their rambles.

Dictionary was designed for that purpose.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
MrsChima:
Allnaj

It is obvious you didn't get the gist of my post and I didn't expect you to get it.

Shallow is a much polite word that I have chosen to used and I stand on my comment about shallow women.

It is interesting that after I spoke about women and men should work together and respect each other's value that A MALE fixed his fingers to say I tried to make it relevant.

It is clear that if you agree or come to a compromise....SOME mumus will STILL argue that the sky is red instead of blue even with pictures.

People are afraid of change.

You are a rabble-rouser. The type that would do anything just to get their views across as meaningful all in the name of defending wrong idea. Those women are SHALLOW yet you aren't with your discriminating ideology. Bwahaha... You don't even respect your gender in the first place.

It is not just about change but change for the better that comes with agreement, understanding and good reasons.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
MrsChima:
Some people needs not to change definition of words to support their rambles.

Dictionary was designed for that purpose.
This is not about vocabulary but it is about the nitty-gritty of the argument.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How To Know A Virgin Guy / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.